- Read through Oct. 15; rehearses two-three times/wk. Oct. 15-Nov. 30 (most rehearsals will run from 6-9 p.m.); rehearses Dec. (most weeknights with a break from Dec. 23-Jan. 1); rehearsal locations will vary, but will primarily be in the Reston/Herndon area (accessible from D.C. via the Silver Line); performs Jan. 8 8 p.m.) and Jan. 9 (3:30 & 8 p.m.) at The Unitarian Universalist Church in Reston, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: VA; DC; MD
Casting "The Laramie Project," a play. Synopsis: In 1998, Matthew Shepard was a 21-year-old gay University of Wyoming student who was tied to a fence in a secluded area and beaten by two young men in an apparent hate crime. The case attracted worldwide attention, and the media descended upon ...Sep 28
- Classes will be held Oct. 24-26, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for a special masterclass taught by Bernard Hiller, the renowned acting and success coach, who is finally bringing his world famous masterclass to NYC for the first time. With special guest two time Emmy Award Winning Casting Director April Webster ("Star Wars," "Star Trek," "Mission Impossible 3," "Criminal ...Sep 28
- Shoot dates TBD in Miami to West Palm Beach in South Florida.
- Seeking submissions from: West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "The Big Idea," an innovative on-demand IPTV network project.Sep 28
- Shoots in Oct. in Ramsey, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Ramsey, NJ
Casting a supporting role for "Armageddon Rising," a scripted narrative web series in the vein of "The X-Files." The role is for Rolondo, a humorous African-American male, age 25-30.Sep 28
- Shooting later this month, in Jackson and Kosciusko, MS.
- Seeking submissions from: Jackson, MS; Kosciusko, MS
Casting for the independent feature film, "Extinction Event."Sep 28
- Shooting later this year in Mobile, AL.
- Seeking submissions from: Mobile, AL
Casting for the independent feature film, "The Perfect Weapon."Sep 28
- Shoots Oct. 24-Nov. 15 in the Sacramento, CA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Seeking crew for "Unbelievers," a feature film. Synopsis: Nearly seven years after the fulfillment of an apocalyptic bible prophecy, the desolate war-torn world has become a place where nonconformity means certain death. "Unbelievers" is a 24-hour glimpse into what will be the darkest time in human history, never to be ...Sep 28
- Rehearses fall 2015 shoots late fall/early winter in NYC and Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA
Casting "Print Shop," a short film. Synopsis: The story is about a young man who drops out of high school at the age of 16. In his community he is known for making Rest in Peace/Free My Homie t-shirts. One theme will focus on him being a great businessman and ...Sep 28
- Shoots Nov. 13-15.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Honey, Oak and Sage," in which a young girl is determined to find out the truth behind an abandoned house after a supernatural occurrence one night.Sep 28
- Rehearses Sundays, 3-4:15 p.m. at Eppleman Vanamen Dance Studio in Atco, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Atco, NJ; Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; Voorhees, NJ; Atlantic City, NJ
Seeking talented female hip hop dancers to join the company and be a part of the "newest and hottest" hip-hop concept class, Urban Dance Class.Sep 27
- Rehearses and shoots Winter 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bubbe" a new series of web based, dark comedy shorts about the challenges of family, love, and life after death.Sep 27
- Run-throughs begin week of Oct. 12; filming begins Oct. 19 (weekdays) in NYC. Executive Producer states: "This will be a daily show under tight deadlines."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking an experienced, dynamic TV host to be the face of a daily digital show about style for a national magazine's website (Us Weekly).Sep 27
- Rehearsals will be held over the weeks leading up to principal photography; shoots Oct. 30 (night shoot) and Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Forty Floors Apart," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: While working late one evening, a middle-aged lawyer and the security guard in her building accidentally form a genuine connection over the loss of their loved ones. The film is look at loneliness in the modern-day workplace.Sep 27
- Shooting one day btwn. Oct. 18-21 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Nassou County, NY; Bergen County, NY
Casting "Easy Living," a feature film that combines elements of documentary and narrative in order to create deeper, richer moments of truth within a fictional story. Producer states: "These blended moments are what we're casting for. We will come to you at your house and have our lead character, a ...Sep 27
- Works ongoing; 4-6 hour shifts, mostly on the weekends with options for shifts during the week in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Redondo Beach, CA
Renewal by Anderson, a leading window and patio door replacement industry, is hiring event reps for its expanding events department. Company states: "We currently have an incredibly successful team of marking representatives that possess high-energy, a strong work ethic, and a positive mental attitude, and we would like to expand ...Sep 27