- Runs Sept. 22-Oct. 17 and Nov. 3-28 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking students for a work/study yoga teacher training program. The course is designed for those who want to enhance their practice and/or teach. Students will work at the yoga studio and pay a reduced tuition price to study yoga. Producer states: "We have created this program to make it more ...Aug 27
- Performances dates are TBD in theaters, colleges, and libraries TBA, as well as Ballet Long Island's performance space in Long Island.
- Auditions: Oct 8 in Ronkonkoma, NY
Casting dancers for a professional ballet company, whose services include performances, arts in education programs, apprentice program, master classes, and workshops.Aug 27
- Shoots in September in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Seeking female 'makeover subject' for an all-new makeover reality series TV pilot with a major cable network.Aug 27
- Runs Oct. 11, 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. in Redlands, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Redlands, CA
Seeking filmmakers to submit and attend S.L.A.T.E.'s first annual Inland Empire Short Film and Craft Beer Festival. S.L.A.T.E., Supporting Local Artists of Film Through Empowerment, was founded with the mission to promote, advocate, and educate local filmmakers in the pursuit of their craft. S.L.A.T.E. has teamed up with along with ...Aug 27
- Shoots TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
A popular Netflix series seeks nonunion to portray Parisian ravers. Note: No unsolicited emails.Aug 27
- Competition this Saturday, the 30th, at 8 p.m. at The Baroness in LIC.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island City, NY
Casting "So You Think You Can Sing?" a singing competition held every Saturday night with four weeks of competition, two winners a week, and a grand finale with a chance to win $1000 cash.Aug 27
- INTERVIEWING NOW!!!
- Seeking submissions from: Louisville, KY
Searching for X Factor personalities!!!! Outgoing, never meet a stranger, enjoy entertaining and interacting with our guest who are watching you and your team making delicious FUDGE . Joking and singing ! FULL TIME -LONG TERM GIG - CAREER OPPORTUNITY!! Compensation- $13.00 to $14.00 per hour for the first 40 ...Aug 27
- Classes run in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Astoria, NY
Seeking singers for voice lessons with The Jonathan Hack Studio, now offering coachings, audition prep, and monologue work. Studio states: "Jonathan has been working with beginners to Broadway for the past 10 years. Teachings are based on the bel canto technique and instills students with vocal production, breath support, stamina ...Aug 27
- Shoots Oct. 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actresses 18-35 to be girlfriends of male principal actors in a popular web series Also seeking male actors to be friends of the principals. All roles are speaking roles.Aug 27
- Rehearses Fall 2014; shoots Winter 2014 in Central Coast, CA and possible England.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA
Casting "Dark Night," a film about a group of desperate people who band together for survival. Producer states: "After casting, we will shoot a three-minute teaser."Aug 26
- Casting in New York City September 6th & 7th, Los Angeles September 13th & 14th and Miami, September 20th & 21st.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Miami, FL
Casting for "Push Play," a scripted television series based on the lives of five young teens living in the city of Miami who are trying to break into the music industry and get signed to the city's biggest talent agency. Casting personnel state: "This scripted dramedy is 'Gossip Girl' meets ...Aug 26
- Rehearses weekdays around actors' schedules; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "She-roes," a modern comedy of female superheroes trying to balance their lives while maintaining a double lifestyle.Aug 26
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "One Happy Family," a short film that will observe the lives of several people, a family of sorts, crossing paths with one another, and sometimes coalesce in the most unexpected of ways.Aug 20
- Works Aug. 27 (5-6 p.m.) in Manassas, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: VA; Washington, DC; MD; PA
Seeking actresses who can dance 1950s style for a private event.Aug 26
- Shooting TBD in Las Cruces, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Cruces, NM
Casting independent feature film "Inconsolable." A psychological thriller about revenge and forgiveness. Tag line: "How close would you stoop to the depths of hell if you were Inconsolable?"Aug 26