- Open call on Dec. 10 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in New York, NY
Seeking children ages six to thirteen of all ethnicities who sing and are interested in pursuing a musical theatre career for representation by Take 3 Talent Agency.
- Rehearses Jan. 7-April 21 (Thurs., 7-10 p.m.; not March 24); physical theater class meets Jan. 26-April 19 (Tues., 7-10 p.m.; not March 22), plus other select weekend dates for performances in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 10, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for part-time, unpaid apprenticeship positions for rehearsal and performance, including the upcoming workshop of "The Lysistrata Project." Producing Artistic Director states: "Now in its 5th year, The Ume Group is a New York-based dance/physical theater ensemble dedicated to sharing traditions and developing new work. We believe that a ...
- Shoots in early January (two-day shoot) in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Glamourish," a hybrid scripted/unscripted half-hour comedy pilot centered on an unusual family in Astoria, Queens.
- Rehearses late April-late May 2016; runs late May (with a special performance on Memorial Day) throughout the summer in Philadelphia and NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Philadelphia, PA and Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting Elephant Room Productions upcoming 2016 season. Season includes the spring production of "Beautiful American Soldier" by New York City based playwright Dano Madden, and the summer production of "Suicide Stories," a devised theater piece developed over several months one-on-one with the production and playwrighting teams using true stories and ...
- Prepping December 13. Shows December 14, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting for a hair model show.
- Rehearses mid-February 2016. Industry Showcase runs Feb. 16, 2016 in midtown Manhattan, NYC.; Concert Performance runs Feb. 21, 2016 at The Poet's Den Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in New York, NY
Seeking participants for the Third Annual International Showcase featuring young foreign artists in the fields of theater and dance, with two opportunities to be seen by Casting Directors, Agents, various industry and the public
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Mar. 6, 2016 at Mondo, 426 Springfield Ave., Summit, NJ; performs March 11, 12, & 13 at The Oakes Center, 120 Morris Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Summit, NJ
Seeking 12- to 18-year-old triple threats to play the iconic "Addams Family" characters. Synopsis: "The Addams Family" features an original story, and is about every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 22, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 8 in Souderton, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Souderton, PA
Seeking two Equity actor/singers to be cast among the four available roles in "Plaid Tidings."
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Chicago," which is seeking Equity actor/singer/dancers as possible future principal replacements in currently-running production.
- Great Lakes Theater rehearsals begin Mar. 8, 2016; runs Apr. 9-24, 2016 in Cleveland, OH. Idaho Shakespeare Festival rehearsals begin May 20, 2016; runs Jun. 4-26, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Love's Labour's Lost" which will be a production shared between Great Lakes Theater and the Idaho Shakespeare Festival.
- Rehearses Dec.-Jan.; shoots mid-Feb./early March on Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Winter’s Deer," a student thesis short film exploring a chilling tale of domestic violence and traumatic bonding in a Boston setting.
- Shooting begins January/February 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in Gettysburg, PA
Casting "The Kill Room," a new horror reality series from the creators of "Paranormal Retreat 1 & 2" and "Realms."