- Rehearsals begin Jan. 15; runs Feb. 12-Apr. 17, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in New York, NY
Casting "Familiar," a play.
- Season runs in Philadelphia. PA.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting Theatre Exile's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "Rizzo" (Bruce Graham, writer; Joe Canuso, dir. Reheasals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 15; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 8); "Smoke" (Kim Davies, writer; Deborah Block, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 26, 2016; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 24-Mar. 13 with a possible ext. ...
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Jul 20 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; run begins on/about Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 23, in New York, NY
Seeking Equity singers who move well for the ensemble in "Elf The Musical," a Tiered Tour Production.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 15; previews begin Nov. 5; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 6 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 24, 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "A Servant of Two Masters." Note: This will be a modern-dress version of Goldoni's classic Italian comedy, set in Venice.
- Shoots August or September in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Water" and "The New Kingdom," two short films. "Water" Synopsis: Sloan Stevenson's best friend's bed can talk. Join Stevenson as he tries to convince his best friend's bed to help its owner fall in love with him. "The New Kingdom" Synopsis: Join Prince Amenophis IV as he attempts to ...
- Rehearses one weeknight per week (presently Mondays but we will update with any changes prior to the audition date) and one weekend per month. Performances are TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in New York, NY
Seeking talented singers to join an established NYC-based contemporary co-ed a cappella group, Crosstown Vocal. Business Manager states: "In the last two years we have been featured performers at the New York Public Library's Holiday Gala, the Intrepid's Memorial Day Weekend Festival, the New York City Bar, and are presently ...
- Season runs September 2015-August 2016. Actors in the touring company will reside in a provided apartment in Connecticut. Rehearsals will take place in Connecticut prior to the start of tour.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the National Theatre of the Deaf (NTD) 2015-16 touring season. Company states: "The tour consists of approximately 15-18 weeks with 4-5 programs performed in repertory; each is approximately 50-minutes in length. Occasional workshops are included. The company consists of deaf/hard of hearing and hearing actors performing in ...