- Rehearses at the Fort Lee Museum, 1588 Palisade Ave., Fort Lee, NJ; performs Oct. 10 (7:30 p.m.) at the Kenilworth Public Library, 548 Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ; Oct. 11 & 12 (1 p.m. both days) at The Historic Jersey City and Harsimus Cemetery, 435 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ; and Oct. 18 & 19 at Fort Lee High School, 3000 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, NJ. The Fort Lee rehearsal location is accessible via the A subway line and passenger van across the George Washington Bridge.
- Auditions: Aug 27, 28 in Fort Lee, NJ
Casting a live theatrical adaptation of the film classic "On the Waterfront" for Hudson Shakespeare Company. Particularly seeking character actors who are of Irish, Italian, or similar extractions.
- Competition starts in September at The West End Cabaret on the Upper West Side, NYC, and runs weekly, depending on how far talent makes it.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in New York, NY
Seeking contestants for the new season of "So You Think You Can Belt!," an eight-week singing competition from the producers of "Bound for Broadway," "Bitter Bitches," and "N.E.W. Musicals." Producer states: "SYTYCB is quickly becoming the best competition in town; join us for awesome cash prizes, free drinks, giveaways and ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; rehearses Mondays (7-10 p.m.); fall concert Oct. 28; holiday shows Dec. 19 (8 p.m.) and 20 (3 & 8 p.m.); Big Gay Sing 7 is Mar. 20-22 (8 p.m. Fri. & Sat.; 3 p.m. Sun.); and Pride Concert is June 13 (8 p.m.) in NYC. Performs in Skirball Hall & Symphony Space, NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, Sep 2, 3 in New York, NY
The New York City Gay Men’s Chorus seeks singers for its 2014-15 season. Seeking singers with a passion for singing, musicality, a good voice, movement skills, openness, teamwork, and a positive attitude, some level of reading skill, and/or a good musical memory and a commitment to the Chorus' mission of ...
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 10; runs Oct. 14-Feb. 15, 2015 in New Zealand.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Empire," a variety show featuring comedy, circus, vaudeville and burlesque. To find out more, visit www.spiegelworld.com.
- Shooting TBD for two to four days in Brooklyn and NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in New York, NY
Independent comedy short/web series taking a satirical look inside the Art world. "Non-Solo Show, Non-Group Show" follows eight big egos trying to collaborate on a large scale exhibition, while making sense of their everyday lives.
- Currently running on Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in New York, NY
Casting dancers who sing for future replacements in the currently running Broadway production of "Pippin."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 8, 2014-Jan. 1, 2015 with possible extension through Jan. 25, 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in New York, NY
Casting "The Tempest."
- Season runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 29, in Summit, NJ
Casting the upcoming Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre Season. Season includes "100 Years" (Richard Dresser, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-19, Thu.-Sun.), "The Most Deserving" (Catherine Trieschmann, writer; Clark Carmichael, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1, Thu.-Sun.), and "Rapture, Blister, Burn" (Gina Gionfriddo, ...
- One year contracts begin January/February 2015 in Tokyo, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in North Hollwood, CA and Aug 29 in New York, NY and Sep 3 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking character look-alikes to appear before thousands of guests each day in “meet and greets”, parades, spectaculars and special events at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park.
- Rehearsals to begin immediately after Labor Day weekend in the NYC area/NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "I Didn’t Know My Own Strength" and "While U Were Preaching," two plays. Synopsis: "I Didn’t Know My Own Strength" centers around two families who discover an illness feared by millions, that for years has been known as a tragic death sentence. The production is filled with many nuances ...
- Runs Oct. 18 in NY.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Worth the Wait," a play about teen sexuality, the dangers of irresponsible sexual encounters, unplanned pregnancies, and the risks of contracting the HIV/AIDS virus.
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...