- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016; runs Feb. 12-28 in Long Beach, CA. (4 shows per week; Thurs., Fri., Sat. eves. & Sun. matinees).
- Auditions: Nov 4 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Closer Than Ever" with music by David Shire and lyrics by Richard Maltby.
- Rehearses once or twice a week; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 13 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Pasadena, CA
Casting an original production of a new edit of Shakespeare's War of the Roses plays, to be performed in Pasadena at the Lineage Performing Arts Center (approx. 60 seats). Seeking actors who are comfortable with Shakespearean text or eager to learn and great at memorization; eager to be a part ...
- Currently running on Broadway and touring.
- Auditions: Nov 11, 12, 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting performers for the Broadway, touring and international productions of Disney's "Aladdin" and "The Lion King."
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearses October-November 2016 for "South Pacific" and February-March 2017 for "Madama Butterfly;" runs November 2016 for "South Pacific," February-March 2017 for "Madama Butterfly," and December 2016 for an aria concert in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Philadelphia, PA and Jan 14, 15 in Annapolis, MD
Casting the 2016-17 season of the Annapolis Opera, to include a fully-staged production of Rogers and Hammerstein’s "South Pacific," Puccini’s "Madama Butterfly," and an aria concert.
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...