- Runs Apr. 3-May 9 at Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Dear Ruth," for Glendale Centre Theatre, a comedy written by Norman Krasna, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by George Strattan. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Customer service representative states: "Good comedic timing essential for all characters."
- Rehearsals begin in July; runs Sept. 17-19, 24-26, & Oct. 1-2 at Swedenborg Hall in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in San Diego, CA
Casting "I, Joan," a one-woman show about Joan of Arc.
- Dates and locations vary by company.
- Auditions: Mar 5, 6, 7 in Chattanooga, TN
Seeking actors, dancers, and singers for SETC's Spring Professional Auditions. Professional theater services coordinator states: "Actors, dancers, and singers audition for thousands of jobs with a wide variety of companies from across the nation. Summer and year-round employment opportunities are available with a variety of entertainment venues, including repertory, stock, ...
- Ongoing (exact dates TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking performers for Triple Threat Repertoire, where the ensemble will produce, perform, promote, and sometimes write and direct plays in the Los Angeles area. Note: Monthly dues are $100.