- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Rehearses December 7. Performs December 9, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting the annual Actors' Scene Showcase. Project description: "The 10 best scenes perform for agents, casting directors, and the public."
- Runs Feb. 5-21, 2016, in North Haledon, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 16, 17 in North Haledon, NJ
Casting "South Pacific," the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, which takes place on an island in the South Pacific during World War II. Synopsis: This musical explores two intercultural love stores. The Americans fight to come to grips with their own cultural prejudices and falling in love, while the threat of ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7, 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Once Upon a Mattress", a musical comedy. Project description: "Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the familiar classic of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans. Chances are you'll never look at fairy tales ...
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearses October-November 2016 for "South Pacific" and February-March 2017 for "Madama Butterfly;" runs November 2016 for "South Pacific," February-March 2017 for "Madama Butterfly," and December 2016 for an aria concert in Annapolis, MD.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Philadelphia, PA and Jan 14, 15 in Annapolis, MD
Casting the 2016-17 season of the Annapolis Opera, to include a fully-staged production of Rogers and Hammerstein’s "South Pacific," Puccini’s "Madama Butterfly," and an aria concert.