- Rehearsals begin Mar. 21 (nonunion) and Mar. 28 (Equity); runs Apr. 15-17 at Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center in Redondo Beach and Apr. 22-May 8 at Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Anaheim, CA
Seeking local talent for "The Full Monty."
- Season rehearses and runs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Lantern Theater Company's upcoming 2016-2017 season. Season includes: "Mrs. Warren's Profession" (George Bernard Shaw, writer; Kathryn MacMillan, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug 16, 2016; runs Sept. 14-Oct. 16); "An Iliad" (Denis O'Hare and Lisa Peterson, writers; M. Craig Getting, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 18; ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 25; runs May 27-June 19 in NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22 in New York, NY
Casting two roles in "A Persistent Memory" by Jackob G. Hofmann.
- Season runs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2016 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "Sister Act" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir. Equity rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 2); "Peter Pan" (Steven Glaudini, producing artistic dir.-dir.; JD Dumas, co-musical dir.; Ken Gammie, co-musical dir.; Carlos Mendoza, choreo. Equity rehearsal begin July ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs May 6-22 (Fri. at 7 p.m.; Sat. & Sun. at 11 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.) at Chance Theater in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Fancy Nancy," a musical. Synopsis: Fancy Nancy and her friends Bree, Rhonda, Wanda, and Lionel are going to be performing in their very first show, “Deep Sea Dances.” Nancy is positive, that’s fancy for 100 percent sure, that she and Bree will be picked to be mermaids. When another ...
- Rehearses May 23-July 20, at Utah Valley University. Rehearsals will move up to the Sundance Resort stage first week of July. Performances run July 21-Aug. 13, in Sundance, UT. All performers get to participate in the Provo City 4th of July Parade.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23 in Orem, UT
Seeking local Utah talent for Meredith Wilson's classic, "Music Man." Project description: “Fast-talking, traveling salesman Harold Hill cons the people of River City, Iowa, into buying instruments and uniforms for a boys’ band he vows to organize – despite the fact he doesn’t know a trombone from a treble clef. ...
- Rehearsals begin April 25; runs June 1-26 (Wed.-Sat., 7:30 p.m.; Sun., 2:30 p.m.) in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Austin, TX
Casting "One Man, Two Guvnors."
- Season runs in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in New York, NY
Casting the 2016 Season for the Totem Pole Playhouse. Season includes: "Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks" (Rehearsals begin May 10; runs May 28-June 12); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 9-24); "A Funny Thing Happened..." (Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 30-Aug. 14); and "A Christmas ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24 in Washington, DC
Casting the 2016-17 Season for the Wooly Mammoth Theatre Company. Season includes: "Kiss" (Guillermo Calderon, writer; Yury Urnov, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 19; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 6); "baby Screams Miracle" (Clare Barron, writer; Howard Shalwitz, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 3, 2017; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 26); and "Hir" (Taylor Mac, writer; ...
- Season runs May 23 - Sept 10; all rehearsals and performances held in Cortland, NY. Seeking non-union actors of all ethnicities.
- Auditions: Feb 23, 24, 25, in New York, NY
Cortland Repertory Theatre (Cortland, NY) is seeking nonunion actors for its 45th annual summer season. Kerby Thompson, Producing Artistic Director. Season includes: The Fox on the Fairway, (Ken Ludwig, playwright; Bert Bernardi, dir.), West Side Story (Arthur Laurents, book; Leonard Bernstein, music; Stephen Sondheim, lyrics; Nathanial Shaw, dir., Barbara Hartwig, ...