- Update: Filming begins September 2014 in NYC (Date mentioned is tentative)
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting a psycho-thriller starring Danny Trejo and Gary Dourdan, "Mohawk Salon," which is centered on a troubled black Chicago detective, Sam Mitchell. Sam is called back east to investigate the murders of Afro-American Hairstylists who are killed, with their scalped remains stuck to their salon mirror.Feb 13
- Rehearsals begin late Feb.; shoots starts mid-March around the Inland Empire areas, mostly between Claremont, and Fontana, in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Fontana, CA
Casting "Superficially Deep," a Christian faith-based television pilot for Christian channels about the lives of teenagers and stories that intertwine with one another.Feb 12
- Rehearses in March; shoots one or two weekends in April in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Two Of Them," a 20-minute live action short student film for NYU about an alcoholic father who goes on an unexpected road trip with his young daughter.Feb 12
- Rehearses in NYC; shoots March 28-30 in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Princeton, NJ
Casting "Raj," a student film for NYU about the consequences of committing adultery in a traditional Indian household.Feb 12
- Rehearses late February; shoots March/April (contingent upon weather) in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Regressions," a short film produced in Chicago, focusing on Emma and her trip to a spiritual healer.Feb 12