- Shoots Aug. 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 21 in New York, NY
Casting "Dawson's," TV Pilot.Jul 19
- Currently in development; production begins in 2016 in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Benross," a new teen sitcom, starring Benross Ogoluwa playing a fictional version of himself. Synopsis: Benross is from Washington, D.C., and he is always getting into mischief at school, and of course at home. His parents send him to South Africa to learn about his roots. He is in ...Jul 18
- Shoot dates TBD in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the last few roles in "Chasing Dead," a video game. One of these roles is a female reporter, who would probably be the first character seen by the player.Jul 18
- Filming will take place on Aug. 5 in Oakland, NJ and Aug 16-21 in Teterboro, NJ and Englewood,NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New Jersey, NJ; New York, NY
Casting a video for "Total English," an English langauge textbook for middle school in Japan. Producer states: "We are going to film a video version of the textbook and it will be used as a language study tool in the classroom in Japan. The textbook was authorized by ministry of ...Jul 17
- Shoots Aug. 17-31 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting “Entwined," a webseries focusing on dating, friendships, love, hookups, and the interconnectivity of relationships among gay/bi men within a community.Jul 17
- Shoots Aug. 23-29 in Kenosha, WI.
- Auditions: Aug 4, 5 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting Frozen Stage Film's short film "My Father Has a Choice" in conjunction with Backyard Dream Productions. Producer states: "We are looking for a diverse cast for this film thriller, ranging from many different age groups and ethnicities." James Lead, Male, Age Range: 35 - 45 yrs A father and ...Jul 17
- Shoots in NYC.
- Not accepting online submissions
Casting "Dawson's," a TV pilot about dealing with gentrification in Harlem. Synopsis: Kevin opened his restaurant Dawson’s in the early 1970’s. The restaurant was a joint dream project with his wife Thelma who sadly passed away from breast cancer in 2011. The neighborhood that he loves and adores, Harlem, is ...Jul 16