- Rehearses Mondays and Wednesday in October, plus Tuesday October 21, in Chicago IL. Tech is November 3. Performs November 8.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Underground Effect," a play. Project description: "A short play that explores racism in the Black community, young love, social norms, and the controversial topic of interracial love. The play takes place in modern times at a high school in a suburb down South."Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20. Previews begin Nov. 14; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 14 (no performance Thanksgiving Day) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "On A Stool At The End Of The Bar."Aug 25
- Twelve month contract. Rehearses in North Hollywood, CA; all programs tour Southern California schools Mon.-Fri. Occasional evening and weekend work is required. Two-to-six day road trips are scheduled throughout the school year. Tour ranges from Bakersfield to San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking actors who are interested in being trained as health educators and care strongly about issues facing youth to portray elementary through high school characters for Southern California school‐based educational theater tour. Actors are trained as health educators in order to facilitate question‐and‐answer sessions, classroom workshops, and/or one‐on‐one interactions with ...Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 4. Previews run Nov. 28-Dec. 2; runs Dec. 3-28 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Outside Mullingar."Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; tech rehearsal March 24. Previews begin March 28; runs April 6-26 (with possible extension through May 3) in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Upstairs Concierge."Aug 21
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin in September, dates TBD based on actor availability (approx. two days/wk., two hours/rehearsal); show opens in November in Upland, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Inland Empire, CA; Pomona Valley, CA; San Gabriel Valley, CA
Casting "The Curious Savage." Synopsis: Mrs. Savage has been left ten million dollars by her husband and wants to make the best use of it, in spite of the efforts of her grown-up stepchildren to get their hands on it. The stepchildren, knowing that the widow's wealth is now in ...Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Shatter," a play examining the largest man-made explosion before Hiroshima, following a small family in 1917 Halifax, Canada and the aftermath of a tragedy that physically and emotionally tears their world apart. Strongly paralleling events surrounding 9/11, "Shatter" delves into what happens when a broken community searches for someone ...Aug 25
- Runs in Chicago, IL and northern CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Ned Show," a children's performance & education show for elementary school audiences.Aug 25
- Workshop runs for 10 weeks on Thursday evenings (6-9 p.m.) from Sept. 4-Nov. 6; performs Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a performance workshop and showcase. Coordinator states: "Male and female actors will be cast in two to three scenes each for a 10-week classical performance workshop, ending with a performance on Nov. 7 at The Historic Players Club. Work with experienced Shakespearean directors for ...Aug 25
- Weekday performance availability and a flexible work schedule is required for all shows.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
GreatWorks is casting for its upcoming roster of thirteen touring productions for grade school and middle school audiences, including "The BFG," a modern adaptation of "A Christmas Carol," a new adaptation of Homer's "The Odyssey," "Fractured Fairy Tales," and an improv-style history of America called, "50 States in 60 Minutes."Aug 25
- Rehearses evenings and one weekday, beginning March 3, 2015. Runs April 17-May 10, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Waukegan, IL
Casting the play "Constant State of Panic," a darkly comedic love story about two people trying to stay together, despite the insanity of the world around them. Project description: "The story of a man afraid of everything, and a woman afraid of nothing other than losing her husband."Aug 25
- Runs year-round in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Baltimore, MD
Seeking professional entertainers, actors, and improvisers for immediate replacements for The Murder Mystery Company in Baltimore, MD. The company performs a multitude of murder-mystery themes ranging from 1920s Mobster to Masquerade Balls. Producer states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third ...Aug 25
- Rehearses TBD; anticipated start Sept.-Oct. 2014; event will be held Nov. 2014 in Nyack, NY. A commitment of 2-5 hrs./wk. is requested.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; West Chester, NY
Seeking actors, stage hands and a director for "Vagipalooza, "a variety and music show to benefit women who have been victims of sexual violence. Company states: "You will work with the creators, and two Purchase alumni production assistants to rehearse and stage this philanthropic event, where SNL meets Lilith Fair."Aug 24
- Performs April 8-May 10, 2015 at Eclectic Theater in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting "The Gate," a one act play about a black GI who marries a pregnant Korean woman. Also casting "Che," a telling of the experiences of Che Guevara.Aug 24
- Rehearses Oct. 10-17; runs Oct. 17-31 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking paid female hostess/emcee for theatrical close-up magic show.Aug 24
- Program runs Sept. 15-Dec. 15 Saturdays 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. and Wednesday evenings 6:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.; performances Dec. 12-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, 8 in Chicago, IL
Seeking high school actors for the 2014 Fall Youth Company Program at CYS, a nonprofit organization providing Shakespeare education, outreach, and performance opportunities to Chicago area teens. The fall production will be William Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet."Aug 22
- Rehearsals Oct. 3-5, 2014 at the Greek Cultural Center located at 26-80 30th Street, Astoria, New York; runs from mid-Nov. to third weekend in December 2014 in Astoria New York.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 5 in Astoria, NY
Casting "My Convict" a modern Greek play by Eleni Randou and directed by Christos GodasAug 24