- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28 (Tues. & Thurs. eves. and Sat. afternoons); performs May 30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Casting the New York City Inspirational Spring Theater Festival, composed of five productions. Productions include: "Save Our Community"; "Right to Life"; "Cherish Every Precious Moment"; "For the Love"; and "Gospel of the Harlem Renaissance."Tuesday
- Rehearsals TBD based on performers' schedules; company is based in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Grimm Tales and Angel Stories," a play that consists of two tales of fantastic characters. From the storybook adventures told in a modern setting with their original endings, to the faith-based belief in angels and how they look over mankind, two worlds collide. Two cultures merge and the people ...Tuesday
- Rehearses May 23 and 25. Production runs May 26, in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 23, 25 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the production "The Damned Balkans (The Cursed)." Project description: "Based on the recent history of Albania, the drama is a confrontation between desperate-for-freedom subversives and the wily defender of the corrupt and all-controlling government."Tuesday
- Production runs July 17-August 1, in Boerne, TX.
- Auditions: May 31, Jun 1 in Boerne, TX
Casting for the production "Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged)." Project description: "Can three guys really cover thirty-seven Shakespeare plays in less than two hours? This fast-firing comedy does just that as it parodies all of the Shakespeare plays (plus the sonnets!) with only three performers in two acts."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin May 13 (minimal evening rehearsals); runs June 19-21 at the Producers Club Grand Theater in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the AlphaNYC Theater Company' s off-off Broadway production of "The Laramie Project" by Moises Kaufman and the Members of the Tectonic Theater Project. Synopsis: In October 1998, a twenty-one-year-old student at the University of Wyoming was kidnapped, severely beaten, and left to die, tied to a fence in the ...Monday
- Performances will run June 5-14, in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Tempe, AZ
Casting "The Wallace and Ladmo Show," an original play. Project description: "The true story of a very unlikely kid’s TV show from Phoenix, Arizona, in the year 1964. The show gave birth to one of the most unlikely one-hit-wonder bands in American rock-and-roll history: Hub Kapp and The Wheels. Their ...Monday