- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015, and contracts run through April 2015. This is a national tour.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking strong, appealing actors who sing well, with a good physical comedy sensibility for the 2015 non-Equity national tour of the five-time Tony Award-winning play, "Peter and the Starcatcher."Aug 12
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning September 29. Runs November 6-16, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest." Project description: Prospero, a magician, lives on a desolate isle with his virginal daughter, Miranda. He's in exile, banished by his usurping brother and the King of Naples. Providence brings his enemies near, and aided by the spirit Ariel, Prospero conjures a tempest to wreck the ...Aug 12
- Performs live at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 28, in Kissimmee, FL
Casting "For The First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.” Synopsis: The characters Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the highly interactive “historians,” Aria and Erik, lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disney’s animated hit, "Frozen."Aug 12
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 14 in Washington, DC; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 28 in Washington, DC. Pick-up rehearsal Jan. 20, 2015 in Cleveland, OH; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 15 in in Cleveland, OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Five Guys Named Moe."Aug 11
- Rehearses Sept. 29-Oct. 18; previews run Oct. 21-24; runs Oct. 25-Nov. 16 (Thurs.-Sun., five shows a week), with possible extension to Nov. 20-23, in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in New York, NY
Casting three male Equity actors for "Carnaval." Actors will play a 14-year time span. Synopsis: A year ago in Brooklyn, two young men mourned the untimely loss of their best friend. In his honor, they decided then and there that, despite their differences, no matter where life took them, they ...Aug 12
- Rehearsals TBD based on actors' availability; performances begin mid-Sept. 2014 on Fri. in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Night of the Vampire," a play about a clan of vampires who have taken over a theater and must survive a night where they are confronted with an attack from human slayers as well as a visit from the original Dark Lord.Aug 12
- Rehearses October and November. Performances run November 5-22, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 28, 29 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The San Francisco Olympians Festival," a short play festival featuring a collection of 28 new plays written by 30 local writers, each one focusing on (or inspired by) a different monster from Greek mythology.Aug 12
- Runs November 14-December 13, in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "My Three Angels," a play set in French Guiana around the turn of the 20th century, showing the interaction between three prisoners and a family of French colonists.Aug 11
- Workshop runs for 10 weeks on Thurs. eves. (6-9 p.m.) from Sept. 4-Nov. 6; performs Nov. 7 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a performance master class and showcase. Coordinator states: "Male and female actors will be cast in two to three scenes each for a 10-week master class, ending with a performance showcase on Nov. 7 at the historic Players Club. Work with experienced Shakespearean directors ...Aug 11
- Rehearses Aug. 18-Sept. 29 (Mon. & Wed., 6:30-10:30 p.m. and Fri., 1:30-5:30 p.m.); Oct. 1 (3:30-6 p.m.); Oct. 3 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); Oct. 6 (6:30-10:30 p.m.); Oct. 8 (3:30-6 p.m.); and Oct. 10 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.); tech rehearsals Oct. 13 (time TBD); Oct. 15 (3:30-6 p.m.); Oct. 17, 18, & 19 (9 a.m.-6 p.m. all three dates); and Oct. 20 (12-5 p.m.). Runs Oct. 20-22 (Mon.-Wed., 6 p.m. call); wraps Oct. 25 (12-2 p.m.) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
"Hold Me Tight" is an original, devised theater-dance performance inspired by Christine and Léa Papin, who worked as maids in the Lancelin household in Le Mans, France. Synopsis: On the third of February, 1933, after having gouged out their eyes, the maids beat Madame Lancelin and her daughter to a ...Aug 06
- Performance October, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting the theatrical performance "The Marvelous Uprising." Production description: An innovative event producer & social instigator weaves ensemble players, improv character performers and specialty acts into themed events, celebrations and immersive theatrical experiences.Aug 11