- Production runs February 12-March 6, 2016 in Wimberley, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Wimberley, TX and Dec 2 in Wimberley, TX
Casting the production "Lend Me a Tenor."Nov 17
- Auditioning December 1-2 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Austin, TX
Casting for the Austin Latino New Play Festival.Nov 17
- Performances run February 26-March 20, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "The Clean House," a play. Project description: "A comedy about class and the true nature of love, where a Brazilian housekeeper who aspires to be a comic, an eccentric sister who loves to clean, two doctors, one mistress, and a couple who literally died laughing are put together under ...Nov 17
- Rehearsals starts in December 2015. Production runs January 22-February 7, 2016 in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting the production "The Cemetery Club." Project description: "Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husband's graves."Nov 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016, full company performances run Mar. 2-19, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA
Casting "In The Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)," which takes place at the dawn of the age of electricity and after the Civil War (circa 1880s) in a prosperous spa town outside of New York City, perhaps Saratoga Springs. In a seemingly perfect, well-to-do Victorian home, proper gentleman and ...Nov 16
- Rehearses Apr. 12-May 4; runs May 4-June 5, 2016 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting an Equity Pakistani-American actor to play 40s-50s in "Disgraced."Nov 16
- Production runs February 5-13, 2016 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Plano, TX
Casting an upcoming production of "The Vagina Monologues."Nov 16
- Rehearsal and reading Nov. 29 (rehearses 1-4 p.m., with a break after; reading is at 6 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "The Itch," a new play by Throes Theater, whose work has appeared at The Flea, 59E59, The Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Access Theater, Dixon Place, and HERE Arts Center. Synopsis: "The Itch" is a play about sibling love, addiction, and how far we’ll go to save ...Nov 15
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016. Performances run April 28-May 14, 2016, at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 19, 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Stage Kiss," by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: “When estranged lovers are thrown together as romantic leads in a long-forgotten 1930’s melodrama, the line between offstage and onstage begins to blur.”Nov 15
- Show runs six nights/week (dark Fridays) at 10 p.m., in the V Theater at the Miracle Mile in Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, NV. Part-time to full position available (1-6 days/week). Position must be filled by mid-December.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting for "Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis," currently running at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.Nov 15
- Rehearses three- to four times per week, beginning late February/early March 2016. Performances run April 18-April 25, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fair Enough: The Tragedy of David & Jana," a play. Producers state: "We are seeking actors who strive for truth in their work and are able to express themselves fully on stage. Actors must have the endurance to participate in a show that's action packed from start to finish. ...Nov 15
- Performances run February 19-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Prospero, Duke of Milan, usurped and exiled by his own brother, holds sway over an enchanted island. He is comforted by his daughter Miranda and served by his spirit Ariel and his deformed slave Caliban. When Prospero raises a storm to wreck ...Nov 15
- Rehearsals begin early January, 2016. Performances run March 3-6, 2016, in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 9, 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Death of a Salesman," a play. Project description: "Willy Loman is an over-the-hill salesman who faces a personal turning point when he loses his job and attempts to make peace with his family: Willy's long-suffering wife Linda, and Biff and Happy, his troubled sons and his life."Nov 14