- Rehearsals begin Dec. 2, 2014; tech is Jan. 16-18, 2015; dress rehearsals Jan. 20-21; previews begin Jan. 22; runs Jan. 21-Mar. 1, with a possible extension through Mar. 15 (Thurs.-Sat. eve., Sun. matinee, one Wed. eve. on Feb. 25) at Boston Court Performing Arts Center, 70 N. Mentor Ave., Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Missing Pages of Lewis Carroll," a play. Synopsis: The beloved British writer Lewis Carroll kept a detailed journal of his life, including his close friendship with young Alice Liddell, the 11-year-old muse who inspired "Alice in Wonderland." Upon Carroll’s death it was discovered that several pages of this ...Sep 17
- We will do staggered, private readings (less than full cast) via phone and video conferencing at various times during October 6th - 24th. From that point we will combine readings with live rehearsals in the D.C. area until November 19th. Weekend and early evening hours will be extended for rehearsals. Our performance is scheduled for the weekend of November 19 - 23 in the D.C. area, although we have not determined whether there will be 2 or 3 performances that weekend.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; New York, NY
Casting "The Keys." Theatre for Justice is casting for a workshop production of "The Keys", an original stage play. The production is a drama with hints of existentialism. Lead and Supporting Roles are available including several with non-speaking parts. Amateur and professional actors are encouraged to participate. Learn more at ...Sep 19
- Rehearsals Oct. 6; runs Oct. 10-12 in Hartford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Hartford, CT
Casting "Awake," a play about climate change.Sep 19
- Rehearses Sept. 24-Oct. 9; performs Oct. 12 at a climate change conference in Hartford, CT. Note: Actors must be available to travel to and stay in Hartford, CT, Oct. 9-13.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Awake," a show which includes monologues, movement, and some singing.Sep 19
- Class runs for 10 weeks on Thurs. eves. (6-9 p.m.) from Oct. 9-Dec. 11 at Alchemical Theater Lab; performs Dec. 12 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for "Shakespeare Without Fear," a 10-week performance class and showcase. Coordinator asks: "Do you get so caught up in the words of Shakespeare that you find it difficult to develop a character? Whether you are new to classical theater or ready to take your skills to the next ...Sep 19
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 15; runs May 8-June 6 in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Oct 9 in Boston, MA
Casting "Mothers and Sons," a play.Sep 19
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; previews begin Feb. 3; runs Feb. 24-March 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Lives of the Saints," a collection of seven one-act plays ("Babel’s in Arms," "Soap Opera," "Enigma Variations," "After Life," "It’s All Good," "Lives of the Saints," and "The Mystery at Twicknam Vicarage"). Each actor will appear in one or more one-act.Sep 19
- Runs in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; Inland Empire, CA; North San Diego County, CA; Ventura County, CA
Seeking judges for middle/high school DTASC and CA EdTA Theatre Festivals.Sep 11
- Runs May 11–Sept. 5, 2015 (summer season); May 11-Oct. 31, 2015 (summer/fall season); Aug. 17–Oct. 31, 2015 (fall season) in Cedar City, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Cedar City, UT
Seeking actors for Utah Shakespeare Festival's 2015 season. Season includes "Charley's Aunt," "Amadeus," "South Pacific," "The Taming of the Shrew," "Henry the Fourth Part Two," "King Lear," "Dracula," "The Two Gentlemen of Verona."Sep 18
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2014; previews begin Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 24-Feb. 8 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Trouble in Mind."Sep 18
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 22; previews begin Nov. 14; opens Nov. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Asymmetric."Sep 18
- Shoot dates are TBD in Brooklyn.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Cindy's Spirit," an inspirational version of the classic Cinderella featuring the mean step mom, three cruel daughters, and an overworked father.Sep 18
- Rehearses late September-November 2014; tech rehearsal Nov. 3; dress rehearsal Nov. 8 (exact times TBD); runs Nov. 8 & 13 (6:30 p.m.) at the New York Repertory Theatre, NYC; if the show sells well, more shows will be added.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Bronx, NY; Manhattan, NY; Queens, NY
Casting "Amen," a play. Director states: "This play was the culmination of much research and a need to tell the story of journalists who are on the front lines and deal with the emotional, mental, and physical repercussions as soldiers do when they return home." Synopsis: When the show first ...Sep 18