- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Feb. 2-June 8, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish In The Dark," by Larry David.Aug 22
- Season runs in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting Marriot Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 29), "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Apr. 8-June 7), "City of Angels" (Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 10-Aug. 9), "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18), ...Aug 22
- Rehearses twice TBD based on actors' availability; put together rehearsal Sept. 2 at 6 p.m.; run through and tech Sept. 4 from 12-5 p.m.; performs Sept. 4 at 8 p.m. (7 p.m. call) at the June Havoc Theatre at 312 W. 36th St. 1st Flr. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Pause & Play: Fears," a theatrical event made up of original short plays, written by different writers all dealing with the same theme or subject. Each play is rehearsed separately and then the producers put the pieces together to form one presentation two days before the performance. The theme ...Aug 22
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 4-Nov. 2 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Royale." Synopsis: "The Royale" concerns Jay “The Sport” Jackson and his dreams of being the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. But it’s 1905, and in the segregated world of boxing, his chances are as good as knocked out. When a crooked boxing promoter hatches a plan for ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin mid-September; performances begin late September at schools throughout the L.A. area (usually during school and after school hours several times a month).
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Relatively Speaking: A Visit with Albert Einstein," a one-person, 45-minute autobiographical piece about the life of Albert Einstein with some simple science demonstrations.Aug 21
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1, 2014; previews begin Jan. 9; closes Feb. 22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "A Month in the Country."Aug 21
- Season runs September 2014-June 2015. Rehearsals are held Mon. eves. (6-9 p.m.) on the Lower East Side of Manhattan; performances are scheduled throughout the year in the NYC metro area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Village Playback Theatre's 2014-15 season. For twelve years, VPT has combined improv, music, and storytelling to transform audience members’ personal stories into powerful theater experiences. The company performs for underserved communities in venues such as psychiatric facilities, recovery centers, shelters, and schools, as well as for general audiences in ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals in September and October in NYC and possibly also Teaneck, NJ; production scheduled for mid-October 2014 (exact date TBA) at the Emerging Artists Theatre in NYC. Limited rehearsals and one performance.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
"We are pleased to announce that our play was selected by E.A.T. (Emerging Artists Theatre) to be one of the plays to be presented in their theater on October 19, 2014. . at 2 p.m. "Casting "Final Day," a dramatic musical. Synopsis: "Final Day" is a historical fiction that combines ...Aug 20