- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 14, in Salinas, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Salinas, CA
Casting the play "Tortilla Curtain." Production description: "A tragicomedy of misunderstandings, dealing with the issues of opposing classes, cultures, xenophobia, immigration, and environmental destruction."Wednesday
- Rehearsals will be throughout mid august through September, approx 2-3 rehearsals a week. Show takes the stage at the Manhattan Repertory Theater In Early October.
- Auditions: Aug 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Life in Slow Motion," the story of an aging struggling musician and his world around him and how they are trying to get him to get a job, change his ways and just accept getting older.Wednesday
- Rehearses Mon.-Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat. 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.; runs Sept. 26-Oct. 24, Fridays & Saturdays, 8 p.m. and Sundays, 2 p.m. at the Long Beach Playhouse in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "The Hotel Baltimore," a play. The scene is the lobby of a rundown hotel so seedy that it has lost the “e” from it’s marquee. As the action unfolds, the residents, ranging from young to old, from the defiant to the resigned, meet and talk and interact with each ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 3 (minimal weekday and/or weekend rehearsals); runs weekends Oct. 2-10 at the Corner Office Theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Rivals," a play. Synopsis: Lydia Languish is pursued by many men, including Bob Acres, Sir Lucius O'Trigger, and Jack Absolute (as Ensign Beverley); she prefers the latter. Her aunt, Mrs. Malaprop, carries out an anonymous correspondence with Sir Lucius. Julia loves the neglectful Faulkland. Sir Anthony Absolute arranges ...Wednesday
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Sept. 14 in Salem, MA at the Hawthorne Hotel and/or Boston at Club Cafe; runs Sept. 15-Nov. 9 in Salem, MA and Nov. 20-Jan. 9 in Boston at Club Cafe.
- Seeking submissions from: Salem, MA; Salem, MA
Seeking comedic actors comfortable in drag for "Golden Girls Live on Stage," a play. Company states: "Original casts from Golden Girls LIVE in NYC and Los Angeles return for their second year to Salem, MA and Boston, MA. This hit parody of everyone's favorite sitcom was featured in Entertainment Weekly. ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); closes Oct. 4 (Fri.-Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Camino Real Playhouse, 31776 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Casting "The 39 Steps," the play. Synopsis: A man with a boring life meets a beautiful woman who says she’s a spy. When he takes her home, she is murdered. Soon, a mysterious organization called “The 39 Steps” is hot on the man’s trail in a nationwide manhunt that climaxes ...Wednesday
- Rehearses Sept. 1-20; tech Sept. 22-27; previews Sept. 29-Oct. 10; runs Oct. 11-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for two available roles, one man and one woman, in "Hard Love." In addition, TACT encourages minority actors of all ages, types, and backgrounds with strong classical training and excellent language skills to come in as well.Wednesday
- First read is Aug. 30 (5 p.m.); tech Sept. 27 (all day) and Sept. 28-30 (eves.); runs Oct. 1-22 (Thurs.; Sun. matinees Oct. 4 [with talkback] and Oct. 11; and Wed., Oct. 14 & 21) at Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre St., San Pedro, CA. Will not be required to be at all rehearsals, but must be available for all tech and show dates.
- Seeking submissions from: San Pedro, CA; Long Beach, CA; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking stage crew for "Private Eyes" by Steven Dietz, directed by Richard Perloff.Wednesday
- Season runs in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Boise, ID
Seeking actors for Boise Contemporary Theater 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Skull in Connemara" (Martin McDonagh, writer; Matthew Cameron Clark, dir. Rehearses Sept. 14-Oct. 6; runs Oct. 7-31); "No More Sad Things" (Hansol Jung, writer; Adrienne Campbell-Holt, dir. Rehearses Nov. 2-23; runs Nov. 24-Dec. 19); "Constellations" (Nick Payne, writer; Tracy ...Wednesday
- Performances are held year-round in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orlando, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Orlando. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...Wednesday
- Performances are held year-round in the Baltimore, MD area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Baltimore, MD
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Baltimore. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...Wednesday
- Runs Nov. 6-21 (Fri.-Sun.) in Brooklyn, NY; actors must also have availability for at least one Friday daytime performance.
- Auditions: Jul 28, 30, 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting Rockstone Productions' upcoming play "I Want a Man," in association with Evria Ince Atwell & Elbethel PPW Tab.Wednesday