- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...Oct 17
- Rehearses typically once or twice/wk.; five-seven rehearsals before performances; performs mostly on weekends in Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Applicants need reliable transportation.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking men and women as understudies and replacements for a dinner theater company. Company offers two-five shows in a given season and is looking for team players who can sing and play different types of characters.Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 15 in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Pasadena, CA
Casting six actors will portray 18 characters in "The Prince and the Pauper."Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 in Portland, OR. Syracuse rehearsals begin Apr. 3; runs Apr. 10-25 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz.Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 30, 2014; runs Jan. 30-Mar. 8, 2015 in Portland, OR. ACT rehearsals begin June 2, 2015; runs June 6-28 in Seattle, WA. Note: Actors must be available for all dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Threesome" a world premiere co-production between Portland Center Stage and ACT by Yussef El Guindi.Oct 16
- Rehearses in early 2015 for tour dates beginning in the spring.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; New York, NY
Casting "An Evening with C.S. Lewis", a one-man touring production based on the life of Clive Staples Lewis, the acclaimed author of The Chronicles of Narnia.Oct 16
- Currently running in the New Orleans, LA area; breaks for Christmas Dec. 13, 2014-Jan. 8, 2015; tour resumes Jan. 8 and ends on Jan. 22.
- Seeking submissions from: Kenner, LA
Seeking an immediate replacement for the role of Geppetto in "Pinocchio." This actor will also play four other roles: Fox, Circus Baker, Dr. Crow, and Coachman. President states: "This is a great opportunity to gain touring experience and work with a professional touring company."Oct 16
- Rehearses Saturdays in October (3 p.m.-6 p.m.) and Fridays in November (7 p.m.-8:30 p.m.); performs Nov. 29 (6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 25, Nov 1, 8, 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Soul Cry," a dramatic play. Synopsis: A family achieves the American Dream, then struggles to overcome life's overwhelming odds to survive.Oct 15
- Rehearses late October-early November; performance takes place late November at a TBD location.g performance piece.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a live performance reenactment of one of the last interviews by sci-fi writer, Philip K. Dick ("Blade Runner," "Man in the High Castle," "Minority Report, "Adjustment Bureau"). Producer states: "The performance will take place at a table and you will be reading the conversation that was recorded in front ...Oct 16
- Table read Oct. 21 at 6:30pm. We will do a staged reading in the beginning of January with rehearsals starting in November. We will rehearse week nights and weekends.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an untitled new play with a twist on the story of Cinderella, set in the early-1800s.Oct 16
- National and International tours run May 15, 2015-May 3, 2016, with potential to start sooner.
- Auditions: Nov 11, in Seattle, WA
Casting the national tour for, "Marvel Universe Live." Project description: "This arena stunt spectacular features dozens of the Marvel superheroes and villains."Oct 16
- Performances run January 5-30, 2015, as assemblies in schools throughout the South Sound, WA area.
- Auditions: Nov 22 in Tacoma, WA
Casting the play, "11 Days in the Life of Dr King." Project description: "The show is comprised of 11 poems that are performed for K-12 school students as spoken word vignettes by ensemble members, while the remaining ensemble members illuminate the poetry through dance and song in the background."Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6 (weekday eves. & weekend days), at ART/NY, 520 8th Ave, NYC; runs Feb. 6-21, 2015 (16 performances) at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Eyes for Consuela," the play by Sam Shepard from the story of "The Blue Bouquet" by Octavio Paz. Synopsis: "Eyes for Consuela" depicts the mid-life crisis of Henry, a lost American soul, as he wanders the dreamlike world of a remote Mexican jungle. Estranged from his wife, Henry escapes ...Oct 16
- Performs Oct. 28 (7:15-8 p.m.) at Tisch School of the Arts at 721 Broadway, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Wolf," a scene adapted from "Moonstruck" for an NYU class. Director states: "This is an in-class, directorial workshop. Actors will undergo a 'first rehearsal' of the attached scene, which is an adaptation of a scene from 'Moonstruck.' We will have one hour to read, discuss, break down, and ...Oct 16
- Performances run year-round in Charlotte, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: Charlotte, NC
Seeking a director for The Murder Mystery Company, a theatrical improv group. Casting director states: "Join the nation's fastest-growing theater company, The Murder Mystery Company. Known around the states for our unique combination of improv and audience interaction, we are currently looking to hire a theatrical director local to the ...Oct 16
- Rehearses Nov. 20 in Elmsford, NY; performs Dec. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in New York, NY and Nov 5, 8 in Elmsford, NY
Seeking performers for The Random Farms Kids’ Theater and Broadway Workshop's annual “Industry Showcase Night.” Producer states: "'Industry Showcase Night' is an opportunity for kids and teens to perform in front of NYC’s top agents, managers, and casting directors."Oct 16
- Performances run December 2014-May 2015, in San Francisco Bay area schools.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Freedom Summer," an interactive theater event for the Civil Rights Arts Project based on the 1964 Mississippi Summer Project when nearly 1,000 college students went to Mississippi to help African Americans secure their voting rights. Project description: “This new play explores the tensions within the project and the challenges ...Oct 16