- Season rehearses and performs in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Kansas City, MO
Casting the Kansas City Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Our Town" (David Cromer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 5); TBA Show (Eric Rosen, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 2); "A Christmas Carol" (Kyle Hatley, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 29-Dec. 26); ...Wednesday
- Runs Aug. 11 16, and 17 at the Thespis Theater Festival at Cabrini Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Kitchen Play," a darkly comedic look at a divorce through the eyes of adult siblings who live at home with their parents. The continuing play follows out of chronology detailing both the cause and the after-effects of the fight, the divorce, and the bittersweet reconciliation following an unexpected ...Wednesday
- Season rehearses and performs in Westport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the Depot Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "My Way" (Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 11-27); "Greater Tuna" (Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 1-17); and "Pete 'N' Keely" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Aug. 22-30).Wednesday
- Performances run May 23-June 1, in San Rafael, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Rafael, CA
Casting the play "Let Me Go." Production description: "A ten-minute play to be performed at the Fringe of Marin Festival, involving a woman with post-traumatic stress after her fiance's murder, and the fiance who tries to help her from the afterlife."Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark."Wednesday
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir.; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; Robert Louis Stevenson & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, authors Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4, 2014), "Safehouse" Timothy Douglas, dir.; Keith Josef ...Apr 15
- Rehearsals beginning late June. Performances run August 15-September 14, in Alameda, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Alameda, CA
Casting "Boeing Boeing," a farce set in 1960's Paris, about swinging bachelor Bernard, and the three gorgeous stewardesses who are all engaged to him... without knowing about each other.Wednesday
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Actors Equity is holding Agent Access Auditions (AAAs).Apr 15
- Performs May 5, 12, 19 & 26 in NYC (rehearsals are same day as performance).
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting Origin Theatre Company's annual reading series. Theater states: "Readings for Norwegian, Irish, and Finnish plays. Cross section of characters and ages to play multiple roles. Origin Theatre Company has been established for twelve years. We specialize in showcasing European contemporary plays. Origin is always excited to meet European actors."Wednesday
- Season runs Aug. 2014-July 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in Chicago, IL
TimeLine Theatre Company is casting its 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Danny Casolaro Died For You" (Dominic Orl, writer. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; previews begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 3-Dec. 21); "My Name Is Asher Lev" (Aaron Posner, writer; Kimberly Senior, dir. Rehearsals begin July 22; previews begin Aug. 23; runs ...Apr 15
- Season rehearses and performs in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Sarasota, FL
Casting Asolo Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes: "South Pacific" (Richard Rodgers, music; Oscar Hammerstein II, lyrics; Oscar Hammerstein and Joshua Logan, book; Rob Ruggiero, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct.14; previews begin Nov. 11; closes Dec. 28, 2014); "The Matchmaker" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Peter Amster, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 2, 2014; ...Wednesday
- Rehearsals begin April 17; performs May 16, 20, 24, 28-29, & June 1 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Slam Team," a play about four teenagers starting a poetry club.Apr 16
- Opportunities are ongoing.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking funny actresses to perform solo and two person shows at schools and special events.Apr 16
- Rehearsals begin May 18. Production runs June 26-July 19, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 29 in Plano, TX
Casting the play "These Two Couples Went to Italy.." Project description: "When Janet and Carl from Indiana meet up with Marie and Tom from New York while vacationing in Italy, each couple is ruthlessly competing to be the 'best' traveler...with hilariously disastrous results."Apr 16
- Rehearsals begin June 9 in DC; runs July 12, 19, 23, & 25-26.
- Seeking submissions from: Rockville, MD; DC, MD
Casting "Not Every Card," an original play for the DC Fringe Festival. A noir/comedy set during the occupation.Apr 15
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Lantern Theater Company's 2014-15 season. Season includes William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew" (Charles McMahon, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 19-Apr. 26) and "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (John Nicholson & Steven Canny, adaptation. Rehearsals begin May 5, 2015; runs May 28-June 28).Apr 15
- Rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 28 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting the Seattle Repertory's 2014-15 season. Season includes "The Piano Lesson" a co-production with Syracuse Stage (Tim Bond, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 at Syracuse Stage; Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 21-Feb. 8 with a possible extension through Feb. 15 in Seattle); "Dear Elizabeth" ...Apr 15