- Rehearsal begins July 29; runs Aug. 28–Sept. 21 in San Jose, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA
Casting for "The Twelve" a world premiere with book and lyrics by Robert Schenkkan and music and lyrics by Neil Berg.Thursday
- Conference rehearses and performs in Waterford, CT. Each new play is in residence for one week between June 27-July 20.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Casting the O'Neill 2014 National Playwrights Conference. Conference includes "Tiger Style!;" "Bright Half Life;" "Ugly Lies;" "Im Gonna Pray For You So Hard;" "The Imaginary Music Critic Who Doesn't Exist;" "Icarus Burns."Thursday
- Rehearses July 1-October 2, in Seattle, WA. Performances run October 3-November 1, at the Summer Immersive Theatre in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: May 24 in Seattle, WA
Casting the play, "Supraliminal." Project description: "This world premiere is commissioned by Seattle Immersive Theatre, to be based on multiple existing locations. The show revolves around an integrated studies course and begins in an actual college lecture hall from where the audience/class will be transported via bus to an ongoing ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin the first week of June in El Cajon, CA; runs July 18-20, 25-27, & Aug. 1-3 at The Ocean Beach Playhouse.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Sheila A Musical." Production states: "'Sheila' is an original, award-winning, musical comedy in the spirit of films such as "American Pie" with a contemporary score. This will be the first production in San Diego."Thursday
- Season rehearses and performs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting three shows for the Connecticut Repertory Theatre season. Shows include "A Chorus Line" (Rehearsals begin May 16; runs June 5-15); "The Sunshine Boys" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 9-29); "Gypsy" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 10-20).Thursday
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...Apr 16
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; performances run through Sept. 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting a drama about art, politics, truth, sex and love, "A Picasso." Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in ...Thursday
- Rehearses Apr. 26, 29, & May 1; performs May 2-3 at Rowan University's Tohill Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: Mount Laurel, NJ; Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Seeking actors to play small roles/extras in "The Prodigal," an original stage play.Apr 16
- Season rehearses and performs in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Kansas City, MO
Casting the Kansas City Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Our Town" (David Cromer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 5); TBA Show (Eric Rosen, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 2); "A Christmas Carol" (Kyle Hatley, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 29-Dec. 26); ...Apr 16
- Runs Aug. 11 16, and 17 at the Thespis Theater Festival at Cabrini Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Kitchen Play," a darkly comedic look at a divorce through the eyes of adult siblings who live at home with their parents. The continuing play follows out of chronology detailing both the cause and the after-effects of the fight, the divorce, and the bittersweet reconciliation following an unexpected ...Apr 16
- Season rehearses and performs in Westport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the Depot Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "My Way" (Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 11-27); "Greater Tuna" (Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 1-17); and "Pete 'N' Keely" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Aug. 22-30).Apr 16
- Performances run May 23-June 1, in San Rafael, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Rafael, CA
Casting the play "Let Me Go." Production description: "A ten-minute play to be performed at the Fringe of Marin Festival, involving a woman with post-traumatic stress after her fiance's murder, and the fiance who tries to help her from the afterlife."Apr 16
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark."Apr 16