- Travels Feb. 22; rehearsals begin Feb. 23; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Denver, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the world premiere of "The 12" with book & lyrics by Robert Schenkkan ("The Kentucky Cycle," "All The Way") and music & lyrics by Neil Berg ("Grumpy Old Men: The Musical").Jan 15
- All shows rehearse and perform in Center Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in Center Valley, PA
Casting Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival's 2015 Season. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (Claude-Michel Schonberg, music-book; Herbert Kretzmer, lyrics; Alain Boublil, book; Dennis Razze, dir.; Stephen Casey, choreo.; J. Bennett Durham, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 10-28); "Henry V" (William Shakespeare, playwright; Matt Pfeiffer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 5; runs ...Jan 15
- Rehearses Apr. 21-May 13; runs May 14-June 13 at BSC, St. Germain Stage (Stage 2), Pittsfield, MA.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in Pittsfield, MA
Casting "Butler." Synopsis: This play is based upon historical events. It's the first week of the American Civil War and Major General Benjamin Butler has just been placed in command of the Union Fort Monroe in Virginia. Three escaped slaves arrive seeking sanctuary despite the Fugitive Slave Act, which requires ...Jan 15
- Rehearses in the spring; performs in summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting "Calvin Speller, Voyage," a musical. Synopsis: Meet Calvin Speller: a 10-year-old boy who loves to play video games but cares very little about reading books. His only wish is to complete the mission on his video game called "Voyage." One day Calvin Speller will be in for a big ...Jan 15
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 22-May 9 in Charlotte, NC.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Charlotte, NC
Casting Equity actors for four available roles (one female, three male) in "Detroit."Jan 15
- Currently running at St. Luke’s Theatre, 308 W. 46th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the role of Heidi Hoe in "Going Once! Laughing Twice!", an off-off-Broadway interactive comedy about a corrupt auction house in NY.Jan 15
- Rehearses July 7-19, 2015 in Seattle, WA, Sept. 15-27 & Dec. 15-20 in NYC, and Dec. 29-opening in Seattle; runs Jan. 14-17, 2016 at On the Board, Seattle, with follow-up performance dates in NYC and internationally, pending.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA; New York, NY
Casting “The Life Model," a new collaboratively-created dance-theater piece that uses multi-media and shifting narrative styles to reflect the various points of view of four international friends who attempt to tell each other’s stories and the story of the Revolution in Cairo in 2011.Jan 15
- Rehearses Jan. 26-Mar. 20 (Mon.-Thurs., 7- 10 p.m.); performs Mar. 21-Apr. 18 (Fri. & Sat., 8 p.m. & Sun., 5 p.m.) at STAGEStheatre, 400 E. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Fullerton, CA
Casting "The Book of Liz," a play. Synopsis: Sister Liz is a cheese ball maker from a Squeamish order (Amish) in Clusterhaven. Liz’s whole community relies on the popularity of her cheese balls in the outside world, made with a secret recipe she keeps in her bonnet. As the imperial ...Jan 15
- Rehearses mid-March through the end of April; performances are the first three weekends of May 2015 as an outdoor production in Prospect Park in Brooklyn, NY. Coordinator states: "There is the possibility of a tour to other boroughs."
- Auditions: Jan 29, 31 in New York, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "As You Like It." Synopsis: Set in the royal court and the Forest of Arden, this joyful story features some of Shakespeare's most beloved characters and well-known speeches. Coordinators state: "We'll be exploring the idea of liberation through nature together--can one get free from society?"Jan 15
- Rehearsals begin immediately; resumes performances the weekend of Feb. 6 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting replacements, understudies, and alternates with guaranteed performances for "Fabulous! The Queen of New Musical Comedies," a farce in the style of the Golden Age of Broadway. The show is a cross between "Anything Goes," "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes," and "Some Like it Hot." All actors must sing and have a ...Jan 15