- Rehearsals begin June 14; season runs July 8-Aug. 21 in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 4 in Monmouth, ME
Casting and seeking crew for the Theater at Monmouth's 2016 Summer season. Season includes Shakespeare's "Loves Labour's Lost" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.); "Barber of Seville" (Matthew Arbour, dir.; Pierre Beaumarchias, writer); Shakespeare's "Henry V" (Joe Discher, dir.); and "The Illusion" (Davis Robinson, dir.; Pierre Corneille, writer; freely adapted by Tony Kushner).Nov 17
- Rehearsals begin the first week of January 2016. The play opens February 26, 2016, and runs for two weekends, in West Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, 11 in West Chicago, IL
Casting "The Glass Menagerie," a play. Project description: "A drama set in the late 1930's. Tennessee Williams's first popular success – about a family whose lives form a triangle of quiet desperation.”Nov 17
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Feb. 5-7 and 12-14, 2016 in Maplewood and South Orange, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 29, Dec 1 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Motherhood Out Loud." Company states: "When entrusting the subject of motherhood to such a dazzling collection of celebrated American writers, what results is a joyous, moving, hilarious, and altogether thrilling theatrical event. Utterly unpredictable, Motherhood out Loud shatters traditional notions about parenthood, unveils its inherent comedy and celebrates the ...Nov 17
- Great Lakes Theater rehearsals begin Mar. 8, 2016; runs Apr. 9-24, 2016 in Cleveland, OH. Idaho Shakespeare Festival rehearsals begin May 20, 2016; runs Jun. 4-26, 2016.
- Auditions: Dec 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Love's Labour's Lost" which will be a production shared between Great Lakes Theater and the Idaho Shakespeare Festival.Nov 17
- Rehearses in December and January with recording happening in January and February. Recording studio is in Manhattan. Rehearsals will happen on the phone, Skype and in-person, either in Brooklyn or in Manhattan.
- Auditions: Dec 4 in NY
Casting a hip-hop, beatbox performer with solid acting skills for podcast/audio series that will be made into a live performance for touring. The first step is getting the audio programs recorded and mixed in a professional studio. After this, the programs will be put together for live performances, including a ...Nov 17
- Runs Mar. 1-Aug. 7 in Wellesley and Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting company for the CSC2 2016 season. Season includes "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearses early March; runs May 5-May 10, 2016 at Babson College in Wellesley; possible extension May 16-20, 2016 in Boston) and "Love's Labour's Lost" (Rehearses mid-June; runs Jul. 20-Aug. 7, 2016 in Boston Common.)Nov 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; performances begin Jan. 29; closes Feb. 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Seeking the role of Carlos (ages 20 to 30 during the play; Dominican) in "The Wedge Horse." Two other roles have been cast. Actors will be considered for possible replacements if needed.Nov 17
- Contract dates: Mar. 1-May 22, 2016, in Philadelphia, PA. Casting personnel state: "We are unable to accommodate conflicts in the rehearsal/performance period listed."
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Seeking an actor/singer/musician, male or female, any age, for the role of Feste in "Twelfth Night." Actors must have previous Shakespeare performance experience and must be excellent singers and musicians. The ability to play a hand-held string instrument or accordion is preferable.Nov 17
- Production runs February 12-March 6, 2016 in Wimberley, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in Wimberley, TX and Dec 2 in Wimberley, TX
Casting the production "Lend Me a Tenor."Nov 17
- Auditioning December 1-2 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Austin, TX
Casting for the Austin Latino New Play Festival.Nov 17
- Performances run February 26-March 20, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "The Clean House," a play. Project description: "A comedy about class and the true nature of love, where a Brazilian housekeeper who aspires to be a comic, an eccentric sister who loves to clean, two doctors, one mistress, and a couple who literally died laughing are put together under ...Nov 17
- Rehearsals starts in December 2015. Production runs January 22-February 7, 2016 in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting the production "The Cemetery Club." Project description: "Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husband's graves."Nov 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2016, full company performances run Mar. 2-19, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA
Casting "In The Next Room (or The Vibrator Play)," which takes place at the dawn of the age of electricity and after the Civil War (circa 1880s) in a prosperous spa town outside of New York City, perhaps Saratoga Springs. In a seemingly perfect, well-to-do Victorian home, proper gentleman and ...Nov 16
- Rehearses Apr. 12-May 4; runs May 4-June 5, 2016 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting an Equity Pakistani-American actor to play 40s-50s in "Disgraced."Nov 16
- Production runs February 5-13, 2016 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Plano, TX
Casting an upcoming production of "The Vagina Monologues."Nov 16
- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016. Performances run April 28-May 14, 2016, at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 19, 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Stage Kiss," by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: “When estranged lovers are thrown together as romantic leads in a long-forgotten 1930’s melodrama, the line between offstage and onstage begins to blur.”Nov 15