- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in New York, NY and Jun 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting an Equity African-American male actor to join the acting company of Dallas Theater Center for one year, to play roles in "Mountaintop" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 21; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 15), "All the Way," (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 27, 2016), and "Dreamgirls" (Rehearsals begin May 5; runs ...May 18
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs July 25-Aug. 22 at the Long Beach Playhouse in CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Shakespeare’s R&J," a play. Synopsis: Four young prep school students, tired of going through the usual drill of conjugating Latin and other tedious school routines, decide to vary their very governed lives. After school, one breaks out a copy of William Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juiliet" and they all take ...May 18
- Rehearses this June; runs mid- to late July at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Latebar," the story of a local late night lounge in the city that has its own stories to tell. Each moody, sexy, and fashionable character represents a vibe unique to the club.May 18
- Rehearses in Logan, UT; runs June 11-Sept. 12 in Garden City, UT. For more info, visit www.picklevilleplayhouse.com/schedule.html.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a dancer/actor for "A Town Called Danger," a play.May 18
- Rehearses mostly on Sundays 2-4 p.m. at the Los Angeles Therapeutic Center, 628 North Avenue 64, L.A. 90042; runs five times in June at the Actor's Company - the Other Space, 916 North Formosa Ave. as part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a male Caucasian musician age 30-40 who can accompany a singer who performs Mexican songs for "La Puerta Abierta," a play.May 18
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1 at Waterfront South Theatre in Camden, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 14 in Camden, NJ
Casting the regional premiere of "Charlie Victor Romeo" by Robert Berger, Patrick Daniels, and Irving Gregory, as part of South Camden Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Company states: "The Drama Desk award-winning drama is based on verbatim transcripts from six real aviation accidents and incidents as recorded in the flights 'black ...May 18
- Rehearsals begin June 14 in Jersey City and June 22, June 29, and July 6 in NYC; runs July 11 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Last Hour," a staged reading of a play about apathy, decisions, and repercussions. Synopsis: It's 2032 and America is not the same. The government has declared war on the majority of the citizens and New York City is ground zero. Eight men are thrown together in a brownstone ...May 18
- Season runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 14 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Theatre at Arts Garage. Season includes: "Sex With Strangers" (Genie Croft, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 25; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 15); "Reborning" (Keith Garsson, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; previews begin Jan. 24; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Smoke" ...May 18
- Performances run August-September in Scottsdale, AZ. Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Charley's Aunt," a comedy. Project description: "Victorian-era Oxford students Charley Wykeham and Jack Chesney, recruit their wealthy playboy friend to impersonate Charley’s Brazilian aunt to chaperone a double-date the pair have planned. But unbeknownst to the trio, the real Donna Lucia has come to town incognito to check up ...May 18
- Season rehearses and runs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Florida Repertory Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti" (Jacques Lamarre, writer; Giulia Melucci, memoir; Michael Marotta, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals ...May 18
- Seasons run in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.May 18
- Runs nationwide, through mid-summer and fall.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking short videos from performers about their biggest fails for Submittable's Fail Better Contest. Videos can be dramatizations, straight tellings, or anything else, as long as it's entertaining. For more info, visit https://failbetter.submittable.com/submit/.May 18
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 17; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 29 in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for "Disgraced," a play.May 18
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; previews begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 9-25 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Jun 22 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in "Inherit the Wind." All roles available.May 18
- Workshops June 18; Fringe performance dates between Aug. 14-30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Maybe Tomorrow," a play for the NYC Fringe Festival. Synopsis: Inspired by a true story, a woman sits on her toilet for a moment's relief. A moment turns to days, turns to years. She's sustained by her husband who helps and feeds her. "Maybe Tomorrow" is a tragicomical, meta-theatrical ...May 18
- Rehearsals begin Aug.-Sept.; tours nationally through December.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Theatreworks USA, America’s largest theater for young and family audiences. Season includes: Musical: "A Christmas Carol" (David Armstrong, Dick Gallagher, & Mark Waldrop, writers); "Click, Clack, Moo" (Brad Alexander, Kevin Del Aguila, & Billy Aronson, writers); "Curious George" (Jeremy Desmond, writer); "Fly Guy and Other ...May 18
- Runs June 18-28 in Portland, ME.
- Seeking submissions from: OH; New York, NY; ME; Baltimore, MD
Seeking two male actors, ages 18-25, for the production of a new play, "Life Is Like," to be performed at the PortFringe Festival in Portland, ME. Synopsis: "Life Is Like" is an original play by Audrey Noelle Trotta & Mira Lamson Klein about eight high-school seniors balancing stress, love, death, ...May 18