- Rehearses October 3-20. Production runs October 22-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting for an anti-human trafficking performance event, produced by Free the Captives. Project description: "Free the Captives is a faith-based, anti-human trafficking non-profit that fights the exploitation and trafficking of Houston’s youth. This event is a powerful way to share knowledge about human trafficking, and what it means to be ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10, 2016; runs Mar. 19-Apr. 3 in New Orleans, LA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in New Orleans, LA
Casting "Orpheus Descending."Monday
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting Ford's Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Glass Menagerie" (Mark Ramont, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21) and "110 in the Shade" (Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir.; Jay Crowder, music dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Mar. 11-May 14).Monday
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10 in Raleigh, NC
Casting the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); ...Monday
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Cincinnati, OH
Casting the Diogenes Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Productions are to be announced. Production 1 (Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 6-17); Production 2 (Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 10-22); Production 3 (Rehearsals begin Jan. 28, 2016; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 6); Production 4 (Rehearsals begin Apr. 22, 2016; runs May ...Monday
- Rehearsals begin May 3, 2016; runs May 27-June 19 (Tues. & Weds., 7 p.m.; Thurs. & Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun. 2 p.m.) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Straight White Men" by Young Jean Lee.Monday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 26. Runs Nov. 6-22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 19, 21 in Los Altos, CA
Casting Shakespeare's "Cymbeline." Project description: "An endearing romance in which love is tested through a series of fantastical schemes, challenges, and tribulations ending revelations with many a twist."Monday
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 5, 2015; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 8 (Thurs.-Sat. evenings and Sunday matinees) in Teaneck, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Teaneck, NJ
Casting "Driving Miss Daisy."Monday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14, Mondays-Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; runs Nov. 6-21 at the Center Theater ion Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, Pulitzer Prize-winning and Tony Award-winner for Best Play.Monday
- Rehearsals and performances are at Bridge Street Theatre, 44 W. Bridge Street in Catskill, NY. Rehearsals will begin on Tuesday, Sept 22 with a preview on Oct 8 and performances Thurs - Sun (matinee) through Oct 18. Rehearsals are most likely to be on weekday evenings and weekend days, with Mondays off.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Grinder's Stand," a verse dramatic play that explores the mysterious death of Meriwether Lewis of the Lewis & Clark expedition.Monday
- Rehearses and performs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting the American Theater Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Fulfillment" (Thomas Bradshaw, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 13); "Bruise Easy" (Dan LeFranc, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 11; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Kill Floor" (Abe Koogler, writer. Rehearsals begin Feb. 26, 2016; runs Mar. 25-May 1).Monday
- Company classes run three times every week (Mon., 7-9 p.m.; Wed., 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; and Fri., 11 a.m.-1 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Complete Theatre Company classes and upcoming productions. Membership benefits include: weekly classes, being cast in shows, and the unique opportunity to be a part of a social and artistic community. TCTC has performed in numerous theaters throughout the city. Agents and managers attend our productions. Members ...Monday