- Shows run May 8-10, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9, 10 in Oak Lawn, IL
Casting "45 Seconds From Broadway," a play. Project description: "A Neil Simon comedy set in a cheap diner just off Broadway in New York City. A large cast of zany theater types pop in and out through four slice-of-life sketches about the Great White Way."Feb 20
- Production runs for three weekends, April 17-May 3, in Elmhurst, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3 in Elmhurst, IL
Casting "Cash on Delivery," a play. Project description: "A fast-paced British farce about a con artist who has duped the welfare authorities for years by claiming every type of benefit for the innumerable people he claims live at his address. This scam nets him tens of thousands tax free. Just ...Feb 20
- Shows April 24-May 9, in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 2, 3 in Batavia, IL
Casting "Wonder of the World," a play. Project description: "After discovering her husband's dark secret, Cass sets out for Niagara Falls to search for all the things she's missed in life: getting a sidekick, making friends with a clown, having random sex with a stranger... things like that. Add a ...Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs Aug. 7-8 in Indianapolis, IN.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 15 in Indianapolis, IN
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play.Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs July 1-26 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bent," a play about a homosexual 'wheeler dealer' who leads a dissolute life of alcohol, drugs, and sporadic sex until the horrors of Nazi Germany intervene and effectively put an end to his hedonistic alcoholic lifestyle.Feb 20
- Season runs in Ambler, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 17 in Ambler, PA
Seeking actors for Act II Playhouse's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "According to Goldman" (David Bradley, dir.; runs Sept. 8-Oct. 4); "Fox In The Fairway" (William Roudebush, dir.; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 22); "Behind The Music: Holiday Tunes" (Matt Silva, dir.; runs Dec. 8-Jan. 7); "Driving Miss Daisy" (James J. Christy, dir.; ...Feb 20
- Runs at 7172 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester Township, OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Cincinnati, OH
Casting "Trapped in a Room with a Zombie," an ongoing interactive theater production and suspenseful comedy.Feb 20
- Shoots April-late March in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "American Candy," the wildly popular Brooklyn-based sketch comedy group's upcoming season.Feb 20
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.Feb 20
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...Feb 19
- Rehearsals begin in late Dec. in Missoula, MT (at the University); opens in late Jan. in Missoula, MT, then tours nationally through April (still booking).
- Auditions: Mar 30 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors only for four available roles in "All My Sons."Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; performances are Apr. 10-12 at The Point Theater in The Bronx, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Bronx, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Durang/Durang," a production consisting of six comedic one-acts. Plays include: "Mrs. Sorken"; "For Whom the Souther Belle Tolls"; "A Stye in the Eye"; Nina in the Morning"; "Wanda's Visit"; and "Business Lunch at the Russian Tea Room."Feb 20
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs June 12-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "At the Table." Some roles have been cast but actors may be considered for possible replacements/understudies. Synopsis: What happens to us in a changing world when those in the center of the conversation are really on the periphery, and those in the minority suddenly find themselves at the center ...Feb 20