- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...Sep 09
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships' production of "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full-service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas entertainment, cruises, and award-winning Broadway shows.Sep 09
- Season rehearses and runs in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Palace Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Runs Dec. 5-21); and "Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical" (Runs Jan. 16-31, 2015).Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. 2014 (Mon.-Fri. evenings, some Sun.); runs Nov. 8-16 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater in Irvington, NY (30 min. from Grand Central Terminal).
- Seeking submissions from: Irvington, NY
Casting "Miss Saigon." Synopsis: "This epic musical love story tells the tragic tale of a young bar girl, orphaned by war, who falls in love with an American G.I., but their lives are torn apart by the fall of Saigon. A haunting tale based on Puccini's 'Madame Butterfly.'"Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept. 23 and Oct. 4; performs Oct. 10 & 11 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Cranky Cabaret," a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcome, as long as it fits with our "cranky" theme.Sep 09
- Classes run this fall at Ripley-Grier Studios in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking kids for Acting Through Song: Find Your Honesty, an acting training program for aspiring musical theater actors. Owner states: "We will work on songs from the acting perspective and find out how to connect to material in a real, honest, and grounded way. Kids will learn tools and gain ...Sep 09
- Rehearsals will be held at Thompson Lane rehearsal space in Salt Lake City, UT. Performances run December 11-13, at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting two revue-style productions, "Oliver!" and "Scrooge" for the 2014 Dickens Festival. Project description: "Performers will also interact with the festival attendees as Charles Dickens’ famous characters on the streets of London. At 6 p.m. sharp, the cast of 'Oliver' (a shortened, 50-minute revue) take to the main stage. After ...Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin November 15, 2014. Performances run January 16-February 14, 2015, in Provo, UT. There will be a break for the holidays, which is why the rehearsal process is scheduled to span two months.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 11 in Provo, UT
Casting Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night." Project description: "The play centers on the twins Viola and Sebastian, who are separated in a shipwreck. The play focuses on the Countess Olivia falling in love with Viola (who is disguised as a boy), and Sebastian in turn falling in love with Olivia."Sep 09
- Performances run December 4-20, in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 20 in Provo, UT
Casting "It's A Wonderful Life: The Radio Play." Project description: "The timeless Christmas movie is transformed into a radio play, complete with commercials and songs from the era. With the help of an ensemble that brings a few dozen characters to the stage, the story of idealistic George Bailey unfolds ...Sep 09
- First contract runs Nov. 13-21, 2014 at the Center Theater in Escondido, CA (rehearsals, three performances). Second contract runs Jan. 12-18, 2015 at the Moore Theatre in Seattle, WA; Jan. 19-Mar. 15 at The Ahmanson in L.A.; Mar. 30-Apr. 5 at the McCallum Theatre in Palm Desert, CA; Apr. 6-19 at the Royal Alexandra in Toronto, Canada; and Apr. 20-26 at the National Theatre in Washington, DC. These are the key dates and are subject to change.
- Seeking submissions from: Valley Village, CA
Casting the tour of "Dame Edna's Glorious Goodbye." Synopsis: In a side-splitting, historic finale, Barry Humphries, with his beloved creation, Dame Edna Everage, the Australian housewife "gigastar," is capping a spectacular career spanning 50 years of bravura showmanship in this farewell to celebratory, sold-out performances across the world. With her ...Sep 08
- Contract runs November 10-December 28, in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: Cripple Creek, CO
The Thin Air Theatre Company is casting the original musical, "Winter Wonderland," for its 2014 Holiday Show. Project description: "The show follows a group of actors who, in the winter of 1944 became stranded in the quaint town of Wonderland, NH. As Christmas draws near, their focus shifts from Broadway ...Sep 08
- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."Sep 08
- Shows are performed 365 days/year in Buena Park, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Buena Park, CA; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a stunt or aerial actor for "Pirate's Dinner Adventure," who will perform in the show and work as an assistant to the Show Supervisor. Coordinator states: "Acclaimed as the 'World's Most Interactive Dinner Show,' 'Pirate’s Dinner Adventure' is an action- packed, Broadway-style musical adventure experience that includes dazzling stunts, ...Sep 08
- Performances begin July 2015, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Billie's Song," a musical based on the life of singer Billie Holiday.Sep 08
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Rise Again," a rock opera. Composer states: "We are recording our DVD promo for the show."Sep 08