- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24 (Wed. & Fri., 6-9 p.m. and Sun., 2-5 p.m.) at the Arts Cure Center, 37-18 Northern Blvd., Rm. 315, Long Island City, NY; performs Apr. 24-26 at the Secret Theater, 4402 23rd St., Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Borderline," a new musical comedy about the modern day immigrant's experience. Synopsis: The initial setting of Borderline is an ESL classroom, and as a baseline project the English teacher asks each student to take a turn sharing with the class a little bit about their pasts, what their goals ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 1; runs Apr. 23-26 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "A Chorus Line." Per the show's description, "The characters portrayed in 'A Chorus Line' are, for the most part, based upon the lives of Broadway dancers. This show is dedicated to anyone who has ever danced in a chorus or marched in step...anywhere."Saturday
- Rehearses and performs July 6-Aug. 1 at Heritage Theatre Festival at the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Charlottesville, VA
Casting two roles in upcoming summer production of "Violet."Saturday
- Rehearsal dates TBD (Wed. & Thurs., 4-7 p.m.; more frequently as performances get closer); runs in June and July in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting Strindberg Laboratory's production of Aristophanes' "The Birds." Synopsis: "The Birds" is a Greek musical satire on bureaucracy, corruption, and freedom. Coordinator states: "The Strindberg Laboratory is a theater company that works with people from all backgrounds: ex-cons, former addicts, and anyone with a positive attitude and willing to be ...Saturday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 14 at various locations in North Hollywood, CA; runs Apr. 10-May 10 at Monroe Forum @ El Portal Theatre, 5269 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd." Synopsis: Set in 19th-century England, Sweeney Todd is an unjustly exiled barber who returns to London seeking vengeance against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife. The road to revenge leads Todd to Mrs. Lovett, a resourceful proprietress of a failing pie shop, ...Feb 20
- Rehearses days, beginning mid-March in Highland Park, IL. Performances run April-May, in the morning and early afternoon, Tuesdays-Thursdays. There will be no weekend rehearsals or performances.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Highland Park, IL
ImprovPlayhouse is casting the play "The Diary of Anne Frank," and the musical "Seussical the Musical." Actors may be cast in both shows depending upon availability and production requirements.Feb 21
- Rehearsals begin on or about July 7 in St. Paul, MN.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10, in St. Paul, MN
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for Ordway Center for the Performing Arts' upcoming 2015-2016 season. Season includes "The Pirates of Penzance."Feb 20
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.Feb 20
- Rehearses May 4-21 at Pittsburgh Musical Theater Studios in Pittsburgh, PA; runs May 22-31 at the New Hazlett Center for the Performing Arts in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 9, 10 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting trained & versatile Equity/non-Equity males and females with strong singing abilities in both contemporary and standard musical theater styles, in addition to strong acting capabilities for "The Last Five Years."Feb 20
- Mainstage season performs at the Weston Playhouse, Weston, VT. OtherStages season performs at the Weston Rod and Gun Club, Weston, VT.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Weston Playhouse's upcoming 2015 season. Mainstage season includes: "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elise, writer; Wayne Barker, music; Michael Berresse, dir. Rehearsals begin June 26; runs July 16-25); "Guys and Dolls" (Jo Swerling & Abe Burrows, book; Frank Loesser, music & ...Feb 19
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; season closes Aug. 1 in Whitefish, MT.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015 Season for Alpine Theatre Project, consisting of three shows running in rep. Season includes: "Chicago" (opens Jul. 8); "Ring of Fire" (opens Jul. 9); and "Big Fish (opens Jul. 16).Feb 20
- "Damn Yankees" rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 17-July 19. "South Pacific" rehearsals begin July 2; runs July 22-Aug. 30; "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Aug. 13; runs Sept. 2-Oct. 4. All rehearsals and performances are in Boiling Springs, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking submissions from non-Equity performers for appointments for Allenberry Playhouse's 2015 season. Artistic director states: "Allenberry is entering its 66th season of continuous operation. Single show and multiple show contracts available. Allenberry operates on a LOA with Actors' Equity and has two contracts per show that are Equity; all other ...Feb 20