- "Into The Woods" runs April 10-13, 2014; "La Cage Aux Folles" runs May 1-18, 2014; "Les Miserables" runs July 8-Aug. 3, 2014 all in Birmingham, AL.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting for Red Mountain Theatre Company Season to include "Into The Woods", "La Cage Aux Folles," and "Les Miserables." Personnel states: "RMTC is a non-profit professional theatre organization with an emphasis on musical theatre. RMTC provides unique educational, training and performing opportunities for aspiring and culturally diverse artists, while growing ...Nov 22
- Rehearsals begin between Jan. 6-12; runs Mar. 1-April 6, 2014 at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 19, 21 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Shrek The Musical," based on the 2001 DreamWorks film "Shrek", and William Steig's 1990 book "Shrek!"Nov 21
- Rehearses and performs TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 8, in Chicago, IL
Casting singers for "The Book of Mormon" Jumamosi Tour.Nov 21
- Rehearses March 17-April 2, 2014 in NYC; tech rehearsals April 3-8, 2014 at Paper Mill; runs April 9-May 4, 2014 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 9, in New York, NY
Casting singers for "South Pacific."Nov 21
- Rehearses through Mar. 31, 2014; runs Apr. 3-6 at the Hudson Guild Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting two young adult male leads for a youth theater company's production of the musical "Me and My Girl," set in 1930s London.Nov 21
- Rehearsals begin immediately; production is now in its 11th month of performance is at the St. Luke's Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; The Bronx, NY
Casting "The Wonderful Wizard of Song,' a tribute to Harold Arlen, the composer of "The Wizard of Oz."Nov 21
- Rehearsals begin Late February/early March 2014; runs April 25-May 11, 2014 at Prairie Lakes Community Center Theater in Des Plaines, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Wilmette, IL
Casting the musical "Ragtime." Project description: "Based on the 1975 novel by E. L. Doctorow, Ragtime tells the story of three groups in the United States in the early 20th century: African Americans, upper-class suburbanites, and Eastern European immigrants. Historical figures including Harry Houdini, Evelyn Nesbit, Booker T. Washington, J. ...Nov 20