- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Mar 27 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for future replacements in the currently running 2nd National Tour of "Wicked," with music & lyrics by Stephen Schwartz, and book by Winnie Holzman.Tuesday
- Reading takes place Apr. 13, 7 p.m. in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Boston, MA
Casting a staged reading of a new musical, "Bremer's Moving Picture Musical Dictionary," in which a prodigy concert pianist and her grandmother escape their torment in Russia and find a home at a small vaudeville theater in New York as the silent film era begins and a new era in ...Tuesday
- Equity actors and actors who sing for various roles/parts in the 2014-15 Season.
- Auditions: Mar 18, 19 in Washington, DC
Casting Arena Stage’s 2014-15 season. Shows include: “The Shoplifters” (Morris Panych, writer-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 11-Oct. 19); “Our War” (Anita Maynard-Losh, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 9); “Fiddler on the Roof” (Joseph Stein, Jerry Bock, Sheldon Harnick, writers; Molly Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. ...Tuesday
- Rehearses May-August 2014 (five nights a week, 7-9 p.m.) in Charlotte, NC; opens Aug. 23 in Charlotte, NC and tour Sept.-Oct. to Columbia, SC; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC; Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Concord, NC
Casting "Six Ways to Love" a Broadway-style musical involving the relationships of six couples. Characters will dance and sing their way through the turmoil and expectations of love, dating, and relationships. Each couple is at a different stage of their relationship or soon-to-be relationship and each has their own thoughts ...Tuesday
- Rehearses TBD in NYC. Production states: "There are no immediate rehearsal schedules but we're currently working with a team of producers to create a musical package for La Jolla Playhouse and Berkeley Rep."
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting “…&theINFINITE.” Synopsis: Sylvia and Tristan both create imaginary worlds that they live in (one of pure light and one of absolute dark). Due to their inability to accept themselves for who they really are these worlds are extreme and abstract and obstruct them from emotionally growing. Ultimately Tristan is ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 5; tech begins Sept. 4; previews Sept. 12; runs Sept. 18-Oct. 26 with a possible extension through Nov. 2 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Denver, CO
Casting "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" as part of the Denver Center Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season.Monday
- Rehearsals begin April 8 (for some cast) & April 22 (for entire cast); runs May 8-June 8 with possible extension to June 22 in Waterbury, CT.
- Auditions: Mar 19 in Waterbury, CT
Casting "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?" This coming of age musical involves the 1950/60’s Catholic education of eight Chicago children, (played by adults), following them from the start of elementary school through the high school senior prom and beyond. Along the way it touches on such topics ...Monday
- All Performances will be on Tuesday evenings in April, July, and October, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Democracy Burlesque," a sketch comedy show. Project description: "Democracy Burlesque seeks to create scripted sketch comedy that is relevant to the times we live in, and hence puts an emphasis on political satire. In addition we strive to keep a strong connection to our community and help to raise ...Monday
- Daytime rehearsals begin this April. Performances run three weeks beginning May 5, with possible extension, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Sister Twins," a play. Project description: "When their beloved, meticulously consistent father shaves his moustache for the first time in their lives- the Sister twins' world is turned topsy-turvy. Why the sudden change? Is he finally catching onto their long-kept secret? Or has he known it all along? A ...Monday