- Shoots April 25-May 3 in Potomac, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Potomac, MD; Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD
Casting "Buds," a student film for NYU. Synopsis; A group of high school stoners facing the zombie apocalypse discover the treatment for the deadly virus is THC.Apr 07
- Shooting TBD, sometime between April and Aug. 2014 in NYC. Production states: "These are monologues, so each role can be completed at different times and should in most cases take one day."
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a short comedy remake "Ancient Aliens" to be distributed online.Apr 07
- Shoots late April in Brooklyn.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting a short, "Slayer," about a fun adventure about three friends and a monster. Director states: "It's a creative and low-budget production showcasing awesome characters and a fun ride of a story."Apr 07
- Shooting late May in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting the short film "The Standard Motel," a comedy of errors about four inept criminals who try to avoid capture by hiding out in a motel after a heist gone wrong.Apr 07
- Shoots Apr. 14 & 16 or Apr. 18-20 in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Transience," a student's fourth film for New York University's Sight and Sound. Synopsis: A grumpy old man goes to the doctor where he is told they will have to pull the plug on his wife who has been paralyzed for some time. The old man reacts aggressively and storms ...Apr 07
- Shooting this spring, in and around the Boston, MA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting principal roles for "The Cost of Living," a film about a weary hitman who attempts to retire in an industry which does not let its employees go so easily. Producers state: "The piece will be shot in the style of Edgar Wright and Rian Johnson, employing an amplified cinema ...Apr 06
- Shooting July 18-August 8, in and around South Hadley, MA. (Weekends)
- Seeking submissions from: Springfield, MA; Boston, MA; New York City, NY; Western MA/Berkshires, MA
Casting all roles for "Rocket in My Pocket," an indie short film about an elderly German rocket scientist and a young Puerto Rican lesbian, who bond over a mutual love of model rocketry.Apr 06
- Shoots in NYC (exact dates TBD).
- Seeking submissions from: All over NY, NY; New Jersey, NJ
Casting "My Last Beautiful," a neo-art drama about a terminally paralysed man who falls in love with a woman he only once saw in his life.Apr 05
- Shoots mid-April in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "What A Sight," a student film for Pasadena City College. Synopsis: A girl who might be losing her sight is disconnected from the world but her possible impending blindness makes her see the world in a brighter light.Apr 06
- Rehearses & shoots this summer on Disney grounds in Orlando.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL
Casting a short "Walking Tall," about a midwestern farmer who moves to Orlando to play Mickey Mouse. He is disappointed when he is offered the job of one of the seven dwarves in the Snow White parade and ends up falling in love with the woman who plays Snow White.Apr 05
- Shooting June 20-29, in Dallas, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting for the short film "SON." Project description: "A sheltered, 12-year-old boy fakes sick to get a break from his overbearing parents. Left home alone for the first time, his seemingly ordinary existence is turned upside down when he stumbles upon fragments of a sinister and secret world lurking beneath ...Apr 05
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Manhatten, NY
Casting "Metropolis," an SVA student film. Synopsis: "Phones are with us day and night. We talk, we tell, we remember, we express our dreams. We want to be heard and we seek answers. Our lives consist of dialogues with each other and we often become so fixated on our own ...Apr 04
- Shoots at 23rd and 3rd Avenue.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Shots Of Reality," a three minute short film for the Sight & Sound filmmaking class with New York University.Apr 04
- Shoots mid-late May in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "To What End," an experimental short film exploring the difficulties of two relationships.Apr 04
- Rehearses in June; shoots June-July in Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 4 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Animal Control," in which a reporter must learn to cope with the death of a close friend while interviewing a conspiracy theorist who threatens him with arrest if he doesn't enact her morbidly humorous conspiracies.Apr 04