- Rehearses through October (with two Thursday afternoon classes); shoots in late November in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene study from an existing script, "Get You Laid," as part of an intensive program led by stage, film, and TV director Barnet Kellman.Friday
- Shoots weekends of Nov. 27-30 & Dec. 4-7 (four shooting days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Flower of Choice," a SUNY Purchase BFA thesis film. Synopsis: Before his wedding to his longtime girlfriend, Chris finds himself subconsciously swooning over a much younger girl working at a flower shop, who gives him the attention he's not getting from his future wife. During an argument with his ...Friday
- Shoot dates TBD in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16 in Miami, FL
Casting "'Khloe" (working title), a student film about a war veteran who attempts to seduce an Asian restaurant waitress in hopes of satisfying his Eastern desires. Producer states: "Film will be circulated throughout various national festivals. "Friday
- No rehearsal required; shoots Oct. 22 at a location in North Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Not Your Average Joe," an MFA thesis film for NYFA. Synopsis: "Not Your Average Joe" is an LGBT short film about a recently-separated, middle-aged, blue-collar dad who attempts to go into a gay club for the first time, where pandemonium ensues.Friday
- Rehearses Oct. 14 (6 p.m.); shoots Oct. 18 (one day) in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting "Forever Young," a student film for SDSU. Synopsis: An older man reflects on a pivotal moment with his mother and is reminded of the value of family, strength, and happiness.Friday
- Rehearses late October-mid-November; shoots late November (for about a week) in downtown Toronto, Canada.
- Seeking submissions from: Toronto, ON
Casting "I Didn't See Him," a student film about a young woman getting threatened one night. Seemingly doomed, she is helped by an unexpected stranger.Friday
- Shoots Oct. 16 (night) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Manhood," a black-and-white, silent short film for NYU. Synopsis: Paralyzed by fear, a boy who is about to lose his virginity retreats into his subconscious. In this dream world, he must confront his fear of sex or lose the girl he loves.Friday
- Shooting December 10-15, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Austin, TX
Casting the student film "The Gardener." Project description: "When the air and water is so polluted that fresh vegetables are not longer grown, an elder Gardener figures a way to filter the water to grow them again. Something the neighborhood kid has never seen before."Friday
- Rehearsal dates TBD (ASAP); shoots Nov. 6-8 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Jarl," a short student film for NYU. Synopsis: "Jarl" is a dark comedy about a young man trapped in the hustle and bustle of the city who camps in the park to unwind. Embracing the calm of the park, he eventually falls asleep and wakes up in the dark ...Thursday
- Rehearses late-October in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting “Ellipsis”, a short, 15-minute student film about the cycle of karma.Thursday
- Shoots the first week of Nov. in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 14 in Burbank, CA
Casting "Impressions," a student film for NYFA. Synopsis: A middle-aged couple stuck with each other in an old house in a foreign city find themselves in frightening circumstances when all of their beloved gadgets suddenly stop working.Thursday
- Rehearses early Nov.; shoots mid-Nov. in NYC,
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "A Slight Off Centre," a student film for Sarah Lawrence College. Synopsis: An isolated graduate student finds himself stuck full stop right in the middle of the city that never sleeps months after the passing of his mother. For the first time, his energetic and ambitious teenage sister comes ...Thursday
- Rehearsal Dates TBD; shoots Jan. 2-6, 2016 in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Oct 20, 27 in New York, NY and Oct 25 in Purchase, NY
Casting "One, Quick Comment," a student film drama about Eli, a senior in high school, who wants to keep his family happy and together, despite seeing his dad cheat on his mother with another woman.Thursday