- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 11 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Choir Boy," a musical.Apr 07
- The event is being held April 25-26 in NYC. If cast in any projects, the performance dates and locations will vary depending on the theater or production company.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in New York City, NY
Theater Resources Unlimited (TRU) is presenting the annual TRU Combined Audition Event, which will be attended by more than 40 NY-area Equity and non-Equity producing companies, directors, and producers, and other individuals, including casting directors and agents. The TRU Voices Reading Series will also be cast at this event.Apr 07
- Currently running on tour and on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in New York, NY
Casting strong singers who move very well to play late teens mid 40s for replacements of various principal roles in the Broadway and National Tour companies of "The Lion King."Apr 07
- Rehearses June 1-26 (exact dates depending on cast availability); runs July 1 (6 p.m.), 7 (9:30 p.m.), 11 (2 p.m.), 16 (8 p.m.), and 18 (5:30 p.m.) at the Den Theatre in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "One Thousand Words" an original LGBT-themed musical for the Chicago Musical Theatre Festival this summer. Writer states: "Richard Hanks knows that writing a thousand words about two men who were in love in the 1940's will help promote himself at the Blue Advocate, but what he doesn't realize is ...Apr 07
- Rehearses and runs May 29-Aug. 15 in Bardstown, KY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Stephen Foster Story" and "All Shook Up," two musicals for the Stephen Foster Drama Association.Apr 07
- Rehearsals begin June 8, Mon.-Fri., 6:30-10:30 p.m. and Saturday rehearsal may be called if needed; runs July 16-17 at 8:00 p.m., July 18 at 2:00 & 8:00 p.m.; and July 19 at 4:00 p.m. in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Thoroughly Modern Millie," a musical based on the 1967 Academy Award-winning film. Synopsis: It's the height of the Jazz Age in New York City, when “moderns," including a flapper named Millie Dillmount, were bobbing their hair, raising their hemlines, entering the workforce, and rewriting the rules of love. This ...Apr 07