- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; first preview Nov. 10; closes Dec. 27 in Sarasota, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting "West Side Story."Tuesday
- Shoots May 3 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Empty Womb," an NYU experimental short film. Producer states: "Over the past few decades, technology has transformed our lives in countless ways, often times in ways that go unnoticed. In the 21st century, we are inundated with screens from our TVs to our iPads, our computers to our smartphones. ...Tuesday
- Rehearses June 1-18; runs June 19 (7:30 p.m.), June 20 (7:30 p.m.), June 21 (2 p.m.), June 26 (7:30 p.m.), June 27 (7:30 p.m.), & June 28 (2 p.m.) in Midland, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking strong singers and actors, three women, two men, for "A Grand Night for Singing."Tuesday
- Contracts are generally 7-10 months long and could start as early as Jan. 6, 2016 or Feb. 18, 2016 and end Oct. 31, 2016 in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the 2016 Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Currently casting: "The Winter's Tale" and "Vietgone."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (principals) & June 8 (full company); presentation is June 12 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in New York, NY
Seeking men and women actor/singers for various roles in "Anastasia." Note: This musical requires extremely strong singers and actors.Tuesday
- Shoots week of May 18 (three to four days for principal talent) in the SF Bay area.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Last Glimmer," a short film.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin May 11; lab presentations run May 28-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for the ensemble and featured parts of "Hazel," a musical.Tuesday
- Runs year-round.
- Auditions: Apr 28, May 1 in New York, NY
Seeking aggressive, energetic, trained dancers for ongoing upcoming events for Chezzam Event Group. Various dance styles are desired. All must be comfortable with interactive dancing. Singers, Specialty Acts, Models, and Motivational Emcees are invited to interview at the designated times, see breakdown.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin May 28; previews July 1 & 2; runs July 3-26 at the Studio/Stage Theatre, L.A.
- Auditions: May 7, 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Victor Hugo's Les Miserables," a play. Synopsis: The year is 1936. "Sing, Sing, Sing (With A Swing)" is released in America. In France, support for extremist groups and fascism is on the rise. What is to come will change the world forever. Set against the jazzy and culturally-vibrant era ...Tuesday