- Rehearsals in October; shoots Oct.-Dec. in Queens and Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Queens, NY
Casting "La Niña Consentida and La Femme," an English and Spanish speaking mini-series transgender novella. Director states: "Project will be seen in universities, corporate world, film festivals, and if it is not signed by a major movie or TV company, project will be independently released."Aug 07
- Rehearses in Sept. in Montclair, NJ; shoots in Oct. in Montclair/Red Bank, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Two Dead Men," a student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: The mayor of a poverty-stricken city (geographically ambiguous) must make amends with his exiled son to avert the threats of an underground gangster.Aug 07
- Shoot date(s) TBD (within the next two months) in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; New York, NY
Casting a recreation of an actual event for a feature-length documentary, created by a production company from Belfast, Ireland. Casting director states: "Details will be provided upon serious candidate submissions. Production company has concerns that the details will be seen by someone who they may potentially need to interview about ...Aug 07
- Rehearses in early Sept.; shoots mid-Sept. in Riverside, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Riverside, CA; San Bernardino, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "De Nada," a bilingual comedy-drama that follows a pack of undocumented teenagers in southern California as they hustle to get by on a hot summer day.Aug 07
- Shoots in Jan. 2016 in the south of Thailand.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Obsessions," a sexy thriller in the spirit of "Basic Instinct" and "Unfaithful." There will be a plot twist every ten pages by telling a version of the story solely through each character’s point of view and the events that occurred the night of the murder.Aug 07
- Rehearsals TBD; shoots approx. March 6-9, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Montclair, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Demons," a student film for Montclair State University about a single mother who faces judgment in a special circle of Hell for a fatal hit-and-run she got away with.Aug 07
- Shoots early to mid-September in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange, CA
Casting "Break," an all-black urban noir short film taking place inside the seedy world of a roving pool shark.Aug 07
- Shoots fall/winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Cases," a drama series following the lives of five students, each from various walks of life, as they embark on a three-year journey through law school.Aug 07
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016, and will take place on varying days Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Commitment will be two- to four rehearsals per week. Performances run March 11-20, 2016, in the Performing Arts Center at Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Palatine, IL
Cast "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Adapted for the stage and directed by Laura Pulio Colbert, with original music by Steve Goers, this non-traditional adaptation of William Shakespeare’s 'The Tempest' will incorporate music and movement. Dancers, gymnasts/tumblers, and singers are encouraged to audition."Aug 07
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre's 2016 season. Season includes "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Wit" (Margaret Edson, writer; Casey Hushion, dir. Rehearsals begin Apr. 13; runs Apr. 29-May 8); "Mary ...Aug 07
- Rehearses Sept. 21- Nov. 11, 6:30-10:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; runs Nov. 12-Jan. 3 at Creative Arts Foundation 7558 S. South Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60619.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking five strong African American dramatic actors and one West African drummer for "Repairing a Nation," a play. Synopsis: Lois Davis’ family suffered tremendous losses throughout the burning of “Black Wall Street” during the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921. Eighty years later, she pressures her family to join a class-action ...Aug 07