- Rehearsals and shooting begin mid-July, and possibly continue through late August, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL, IL
Casting "A Clearer Picture," a short film about woman named Crystal Frame, whom God has given the skill of painting. But when she got older she got married, got a job, had two children, and totally forgot about what she was born to do.Jun 20
- Shoot is TBD in Phoenix, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting a web-only, video/commercial spot for marketing LifeLock’s new product features. Producers state: "Herman-Scheer is a boutique creative design and production company out of Los Angeles. We’ve worked with a number of clients nationwide to put together great marketing videos."Jun 24
- Performances run October 23-November 1, at Midvale Main Street Theatre in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The Rocky Horror Show," the stage musical based on the cult-classic film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show." Music, lyrics, and book by Richard O’Brien. A humorous tribute to the science fiction and horror B movies through early 1970's, the musical tells the story of Brad and Janet, a newly ...Jun 24
- Shooting is scheduled for this fall in Tucson, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Tucson, AZ
Casting a trailer for "The Stillness Inside," a feature length film. Tagline: "Lost in the wilderness, a man and a woman find each other, with no memory of who they are or why they are there." Producers state: "This will be the fifth film from 11 Dragonflies Productions / Caelia ...Jun 24
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6, 7 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting Rogers & Hammerstein's classica musical, "Oklahoma," set in 1895 on an Oklahoma farm run by Aunt Eller.Jun 24
- Rehearses two evenings per week in August & four evenings per week in September, at Centerstage Church. Performances run October 10-25, in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 5 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting Neil Simon's classic comedy, "The Odd Couple." Producers state: “Zao Theater was founded in 2013 with opening night scheduled for October 10th, 2014. Zao Theater exists for three reasons: To provide high quality live entertainment at an affordable price; To invest in the arts community in the east valley ...Jun 24
- Ongoing at the Xelement Performing Arts studio in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Xelement Performing Arts is hiring instructors, choreographers, and company directors.Jun 23
- Performances run September 18-27, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Short Attention Span Theatre 3: The Chicago Way," a play festival. Project description: "Six brand new short plays will be featured in this year's festival which celebrates the one-act play and our propensity to change the channel every fifteen minutes."Jun 23
- Rehearsals and performances TBD in Nantucket, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Nantucket, MA
Casting role of Picasso for "A Picasso."Jun 23
- Dates TBD; will shoot in Southern CA.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA
Casting a show about a kids' rock band. Casting director states: "Seeking performers ages 13-19 with the ability to light up the small screen with both the musical talent and personality that will have America tuning in week after week. We are looking to create the rock band of the ...Jun 23
- Shoots late July-early August in Washington, DC and Rockville, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; MD; VA
Casting a short, "The Archivist."Jun 23
- Minimum of one rehearsal per a week (Sun., 2:30-5:30 p.m. and additional rehearsals will be added as needed) in NYC. Rehearsal schedule TBD by actor availability.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; CT
Seeking additional members for a new comedy training and repertory company lead by Beverly Bonner. Producer states: "The group will be given comedy training, direction, and the opportunity to perform in front of an audience monthly. Not only do you get training and feedback, but you will also be considered ...Jun 23
- Workshop is July 25-27 (Fr. 5-10 p.m., Sat. & Sun. 9 a.m.-4 p.m.) in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA; PA; OH; WV
Seeking participants for a three-day acting workshop with instructors John Homa and Jeff Dockweiler. Coordinator states: "This workshop will be three intense days of lecture and scene study that will give you the cold hard truth about what is expected of you as an actor from every aspect of the ...Jun 23
- Training and showcase, runs several times a year in Hollywood.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking Hispanic talent bilingual (Spanish-English) for launches in Hollywood. Hollywood Hispano represents Hispanic talent in Hollywood by putting on showcases for launching Latino/Hispanic Americans talent and talent from others Spanish-speaking countries.Jun 22
- Shoots Aug. 17 at a green screen stage in Burbank, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a funny beer commercial where a mischievous bar fairy floats about changing peoples' beers into foo-foo drinks, untill he messes with the wrong leprechaun's Irish beverage.Jun 22
- Rehearsals start July 1 (with break July 3-7); tech July 24 & 28; performs July 29, 30, and Aug. 1 in Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Georgia Play." Synopsis: "The Georgia Play" answers the question: What do you do when you can no longer run from the truth of your past? It follows the two lead characters as they navigate the secrets of their past while they are trapped during a storm. Note: Must ...Jun 11
- Event days and times vary, but most parties are on the weekends between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. in the Orange County area. Note: You will not have to work every weekend, but should have good availability to work parties as they are booked.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA
Seeking entertainers to portray singing princesses, specifically Elsa from "Frozen" and Ariel, Cinderella, and Rapunzel, at children's birthday parties and events in and around the Orange County, CA area. This is an entertainment job working with children, so all applicants must be able to sing and act, have the look ...Jun 21
- Rehearses Aug. 2014; shoots Sept. 5-7 with rain dates Sept. 13 & 14 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Rosemary," a drama about Sara, who lost her singer husband, Jim, in a car accident two months earlier. She experiences a crisis when she learns of a promise from Jim to one of his biggest fans, Ema. The film is an emotional journey, eventually showing how Sara handles the ...Jun 21
- Rehearses in August (exact dates TBD); performs Aug. 31 as part of the Tampa Bay Theatre Festival One Act Play Competition.
- Seeking submissions from: Tampa, FL
Casting "Nothing Happens," a one-act play that takes a "humorous but meaningful" look at what it's like to be the two last people on Earth.Jun 21
- Rehearses July 2014; shoots Aug. 2014 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA; San Dimas, CA
Casting "Glued," a dark comedy in the vein of "Sideways" and "The Descendants." This short film is the story of a man who has been separated from his brother for years after the death of their father and his journey to reconnect with his brother.Jun 20