- Rehearsals begin June 13; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat. eves.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the roles of Danny and Kenickie in Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30
- Shoots Feb. 21 in NYC or Connecticut.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Newtown, CT
Casting "Color," a short student film about a daughter growing up through the eyes of her colorblind father. When the daughter is older, she gives her father glasses that aid in fixing colorblindness, allowing him to see the green of his daughter's eyes for the first time.Jan 30
- Rehearses June 13-July 6; runs July 7-23 (Thurs.-Sat.) at the Spire Center for Performing Arts in downtown Plymouth, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Plymouth, MA
Casting Americana Theatre Company's production of “Grease.”Jan 30
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 29; runs Apr. 23-May 15 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Boy From Oz," a musical. Project description: "Tony award-winning Broadway musical based on the life of famed Australian songwriter and performer Peter Allen."Jan 30
- Rehearses late February; shoots in March in Athens, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Athens, GA
Casting "Clown School," a short film. Synopsis: Sherry is a talented clown at a large university; however, she's set on finding a normal job instead of pursing her passion due to financial worries.Jan 30
- Tentatively shoots late Feb/early March in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Where The Truth Ends," a short film about a couple in the midst of an argument that seemingly appears to be leading to divorce on account of infidelity. The truth, however, is that they are stronger than ever, but their situation is much worse.Jan 30
- Shoots April 7-11 in Chicago, IL. Note: Rehearsals will be scheduled around actors' availability.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in Chicago, IL and Feb 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Social Hour," a Columbia College Chicago practicum film. Synopsis: In protest of her caretaker’s dictatorship over her nursing home, Nora escapes for a night of freedom. Enlisting the help of her friend Rose, the two septuagenarians go on a quest to find pot in order to be liberated from ...Jan 30