- Rehearses Tues. & Wed. (6-9 p.m.) and Sat. (1-4 p.m.) in Newark, NJ; note: Only those willing to rehearse in Newark, NJ during the above need apply to audition. Tech & dress Nov. 10 & 11; runs Nov. 12 & 14 at Manhattan Rep Theatre, NYC; tech Dec. 3; performs Dec. 6 at Mary Burch Theatre, Newark, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Casting "Murphy's Law: Group Therapy Gone Wild." Synopsis: Dr. Pew, an unconventional, quirky hippie-psychotherapist, brings her patients together for her Dramatic Group Therapy project in an effort to help them help one another. But as the saying goes, anything that can go wrong, does go wrong, in this Group Therapy ...Oct 20
- Rehearsals in process; tech week is Nov 3-7; runs for eight performances Nov 8-22 at the 4th Street Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Incongruence: A Transgender Looking Glass," based on several interviews by Carla Pridgen with a multitude of transgender and intersex individuals, as well as their families, friends, and partners. Their stories have been given life in such a way as to bring awareness, education, and understanding to the audience.Oct 19
- Rehearsals TBA; performs April 4, 2015 at 7 p.m. in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Casting role of Linda Smith in "Love Me Through the Bad," a play about interracial relationships.Oct 19
- Rehearses through Dec. 2014 in Brooklyn, NY; performs early-Dec. 2014.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting role of Cindy in "Cindy's Spirit," a contemporary Christian version of the classic tale "Cinderella."Oct 19
- Rehearses Dec. 3-Jan. 14 with a two-week holiday break (Dec. 22-Jan. 4); note that the majority of rehearsals will take place during the day. Runs Jan. 15-17, 22-24, 29-31, & Feb. 5-7 at Urban Stages (30th St. & 8th Ave.), NYC.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 12 in New York, NY
Casting "No One Loves Us Here," by Ross Howard, directed by Jerry Heymann, and produced by New Light Theater Project. Synopsis: The play is set in present-day Central Valley, California. When Washington, a young Native American, is invited to stay in the Beaumonts' upscale guest house, both Mr. and Mrs.--miserable ...Oct 19
- Rehearses weekday afternoons based on actors' availability; performances TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Dawn of the Vampire," a play. Synopsis: "For years the vampires have remained hidden in the shadows. On this one night, they decide to come out and take a few humans with them."Oct 19
- Rehearsals begin immediately after casting; show will open in a small theater in Lake Arrowhead, CA and then travel. Producer states: "Do not submit if you are unable to travel to Lake Arrowhead, which is 90 miles east of downtown L.A."
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Arrowhead, CA; Southern, CA
Casting "Report to the Academy," an original and unique play based upon a short story by Franz Kafka. Producer states: "It is drama, comedy, and romance. There are no small roles."Oct 17
- Rehearses in November (dates TBD, mainly evenings); performs Dec. 5th, 2014-Jan. 31, 2015 (Fri. & Sat. evenings) at the Cartwright Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; San Jose, CA; Marin, CA; Berkeley, CA; San Mateo, CA; Millbrae, CA; Burlingame, CA; Belmont, CA; San Carlos, CA; Redwood City, CA; Menlo Park, CA; Woodside, CA; Palo Alto, CA; Albany, CA
Casting "The Red Priest of Venice," a new play about the composer of The Four Seasons, Antonio Vivaldi.Oct 17
- Runs Dec. 31, 2014-Feb. 7, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 North Orange St, Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in Glendale, CA
Casting Glendale Centre Theatre's production of “Lend Me A Tenor," by Ken Ludwig, produced by Tim Dietlein, and directed by James Castle Stevens.Oct 17
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: Nov 24 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors, especially those with previous experience/interest in both Suzuki & Viewpoints training. Note: The majority of roles throughout the season will be cast with SITI Company members.Oct 17
- Runs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity Auditions for Equity Actors only.Oct 17
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 12, 2015; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 15, 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 18 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Washer/Dryer," by Nandita Shenoy. Synopsis: Why is Sonya so hesitant to introduce her new husband Michael to the people in her building? Why does the doorman keep calling her about a package in the lobby? Tempers and misunderstanding flare and mayhem ensues as the arrival of Michael’s mother, some ...Oct 17
- Rehearses typically once or twice/wk.; five-seven rehearsals before performances; performs mostly on weekends in Western Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. Applicants need reliable transportation.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking men and women as understudies and replacements for a dinner theater company. Company offers two-five shows in a given season and is looking for team players who can sing and play different types of characters.Oct 16
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 23-Mar. 15 in Rancho Cucamonga.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Pasadena, CA
Casting six actors will portray 18 characters in "The Prince and the Pauper."Oct 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 27-Mar. 22 in Portland, OR. Syracuse rehearsals begin Apr. 3; runs Apr. 10-25 in NY.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11, 12 in New York City, NY
Casting "Other Desert Cities" by Jon Robin Baitz.Oct 16