- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...Tuesday
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin in April in L.A.; runs for five performances in June as a part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Mutations," a play. Synopsis: High school valedictorian August Camden, living in the shadow of a successful father, a burn-out brother, and a step-mother just ten years older than himself, discovers that the road to the "American Dream" is filled with potholes. The play endeavors to explore the socio-economic pressures ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10, 2015; one set of contracts ends in Feb.; one set of contracts ends in Apr. There is a three-wk. break between semesters. Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting educational touring productions. These are combination tours comprised of some day trips and some overnights.Tuesday
- Rehearses in June & July. Performances run August 7-30, at CoHo Productions.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Portland, OR and Apr 1, 2 in Portland, OR
Casting the original play, "Dear Galileo." Project description: "Three women in three different times wrestle with their identity, the conflict between science and religion, and what it means to be their fathers’ daughters."Tuesday
- Rehearsals TBD at Cap21 in Chelsea; performs April 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29 in New York, NY
Casting the April staged reading of "The Break In," a new comedy.Tuesday
- Three separate workshops run on Sun. (Apr. 5, 12, 19, and 26; 3-8 p.m.) at 100 E. 4th St.; Mon. (Apr. 6, 13, 20, and 27; 12-5 p.m.) at 94 St. Marks Place; and Tues. (Apr. 7, 14, 21, and 28; 6-11 p.m.) at 100 E. 4th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors interested in learning and polishing their craft to participate in Craft Gym Actors Workshop. Administrators state: "Work on instrument, technique, scenes, and monologues from theater and film in a safe, collaborative environment. Explore the exercise and technique work of Eric Morris, Larry Moss, Sandy Meisner, Stella Adler, Harold ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin week of May 18. Production runs June 26-July 12, in Bedford, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX and Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX
Casting for the production "Almost, Maine." Project description: "Nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote, mythical almost-town called Almost, Maine."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18 (minimal; every other Sat.); runs June 19-21 at the Producers' Club Grand Theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting child and teen actors and actresses between the ages of 4 and 18 for the AlphaNYC Theater Company's production of Janet Gardner's "The Granny Awards." Note that, while this is a musical, there are many non-singing roles. Synopsis: Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for. Yes, Granny, who ...Tuesday
- Rehearses weekly in Brooklyn, NY; performs June/July in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Why Didn't Jesus Get Married?," a dramatic play with a comedic twist that tackles the good and bad in marriage and relationships. Synopsis: A gut wrenching, soul stirring, thought provoking story, it reveals the outcome when good counsel or the lack of asking God for insight or wisdom, and ...Tuesday