- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28, 2015; previews begin May 27; runs Jun. 6-21, with possible extension through Aug. 2, in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in New York, NY
Casting "10 Out of 12."Nov 13
- Rehearsals are on Tuesday evenings in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting "In-Laws from Hell," a musical about the importance of marriage and how sometimes family can be your worst enemy.Nov 13
- In San Francisco, CA: Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; previews begin Feb. 18; runs Feb. 25-Mar. 15 or 22. In Minneapolis, MN: Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; previews begin Mar. 31; runs Apr. 4-May 10.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Mr. Burns, A Post-Electric Play."Nov 13
- Rehearses Nov. 19 & 20; performs Nov. 27 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Hamlet," a production of Shakespeare's play that will take place in Shakespeare in the Park in Scottsdale, AZ.Nov 13
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1 in Pasadena, CA; runs Thurs. eves, Jan. 8-29, with a possible open-ended extension at RedWhite+Bluezz, adjacent to the Pasadena Playhouse in Pasadena, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Pasadena, CA
Casting the Off-Broadway underground, New York Times Critic’s Choice, dark comedy smash hit "Clown Bar" by Adam Szymkowicz, directed by award-winning director Jaime Robledo ("Stoneface," "Watson"). Samuel French Plot Description: “Happy's junkie brother Timmy is found dead. Now Happy must return to his former life as a clown to ask ...Nov 12
- Runs in Oak Park, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Oak Park Festival Theatre's 2015 Season. Season includes "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Vaun Monroe, dir. Rehearsals begin May 21; runs June 11-July 18) and "Two Gentlemen of Verona" (Lavina Jadhwani, artistic assoc. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs Jily 23-Aug. 22).Nov 12
- Rehearses Mon., Wed., and Fri.; run begins Feb. 26 at Theater Lab NYC in Midtown Manhattan.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; NJ
Casting "Cymbeline," a play in iambic pentameter re-imagining Shakespeare's final play. Synopsis: King Cymbeline's only daughter, Imogen, defies her father's wishes and marries the low born Posthumus instead of her overly confident half brother. What follows is a jumble of mistaken identities, comic beheadings, seductions gone wrong, and cross-dressing.Nov 12
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1 (flexible schedule, Mondays 9:30 p.m.-midnight); opens Mar. 21, 2015 with performances every Saturday night.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an interactive reality spoof. Company states: "Ken Davenport, creator of the 'The Awesome 80s Prom,' is seeking actors for a new interactive show spoofing reality TV shows and the trials of tribulations of dating in the 21st century."Nov 12
- One rehearsal TBD; reading is Dec. 20 (late afternoon) in Metuchen, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Metuchen, NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Home for Christmas," a staged reading of an original comedy-drama.Nov 12