- Rehearsals in September and October in NYC and possibly also Teaneck, NJ; production scheduled for mid-October 2014 (exact date TBA) at the Emerging Artists Theatre in NYC. Limited rehearsals and one performance.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
"We are pleased to announce that our play was selected by E.A.T. (Emerging Artists Theatre) to be one of the plays to be presented in their theater on October 19, 2014. . at 2 p.m. "Casting "Final Day," a dramatic musical. Synopsis: "Final Day" is a historical fiction that combines ...Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Takarazuka!!" by Susan Stanton. Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Japanese and mixed-racial Japanese characters."Aug 20
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.Aug 20
- Rehearses September 17-October 30, in Houston, TX. Production will run October 31-November 29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Dear Santa." Project description: "Composed of a number of short scenes that range from the hilarious to the touching. Many views of Santa are seen - from the point of view of the child who alphabetizes her Christmas list and sends it out in August as ...Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 20, 2015; runs Feb. 12-22 in Jupiter, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York City, NY
Casting "Glengarry Glen Ross."Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 21 in NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity principal actors/singers for "The Wizard of Oz."Aug 20
- Workshop runs Mondays, 12-5 p.m., Sept. 8, 15, 22, and 29 at 94 St. Marks Place, and Tuesdays, 6-11 p.m., Sept. 9, 16, 23, and 30 at 100 East 4th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for Craft Gym Actors Workshop. Company states: "Learn and polish your craft. Work on instrument, technique, scenes and monologues from theater and film in a safe, collaborative environment. Explore the exercise and technique work of Eric Morris, Larry Moss, Sandy Meisner, Stella Adler, Michael Chekhov, Lee Strasberg, and ...Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 21; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 22 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Miracle on 34th Street."Aug 19
- Rehearses at the Fort Lee Museum, 1588 Palisade Ave., Fort Lee, NJ; performs Oct. 10 (7:30 p.m.) at the Kenilworth Public Library, 548 Boulevard, Kenilworth, NJ; Oct. 11 & 12 (1 p.m. both days) at The Historic Jersey City and Harsimus Cemetery, 435 Newark Avenue, Jersey City, NJ; and Oct. 18 & 19 at Fort Lee High School, 3000 Lemoine Ave., Fort Lee, NJ. The Fort Lee rehearsal location is accessible via the A subway line and passenger van across the George Washington Bridge.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Fort Lee, NJ
Casting a live theatrical adaptation of the film classic "On the Waterfront" for Hudson Shakespeare Company. Particularly seeking character actors who are of Irish, Italian, or similar extractions. Wednesday 8/27 auditions by appointment, Thursday, 8/28 open call.Aug 20