- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016. Performances run April 28-May 14, 2016, at the Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jan 19, 20 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Stage Kiss," by Sarah Ruhl. Project description: “When estranged lovers are thrown together as romantic leads in a long-forgotten 1930’s melodrama, the line between offstage and onstage begins to blur.”Nov 15
- Show runs six nights/week (dark Fridays) at 10 p.m., in the V Theater at the Miracle Mile in Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, NV. Part-time to full position available (1-6 days/week). Position must be filled by mid-December.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting for "Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis," currently running at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV.Nov 15
- Rehearses three- to four times per week, beginning late February/early March 2016. Performances run April 18-April 25, 2016 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fair Enough: The Tragedy of David & Jana," a play. Producers state: "We are seeking actors who strive for truth in their work and are able to express themselves fully on stage. Actors must have the endurance to participate in a show that's action packed from start to finish. ...Nov 15
- Performances run February 19-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Prospero, Duke of Milan, usurped and exiled by his own brother, holds sway over an enchanted island. He is comforted by his daughter Miranda and served by his spirit Ariel and his deformed slave Caliban. When Prospero raises a storm to wreck ...Nov 15
- Rehearsals begin early January, 2016. Performances run March 3-6, 2016, in Lake Forest, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 7, 9, 10 in Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Death of a Salesman," a play. Project description: "Willy Loman is an over-the-hill salesman who faces a personal turning point when he loses his job and attempts to make peace with his family: Willy's long-suffering wife Linda, and Biff and Happy, his troubled sons and his life."Nov 14
- Rehearsals will begin in January 2016 in Chicago, IL. Production runs March 17-20, 2016
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting lead and supporting actors for "Judgment Call," a play. Synopsis: "Judgement Day" is a controversial and thought-provoking stage play that brings about social awareness on when law enforcement officers’ interaction with citizens become questionable and the impact their decisions have on families and the overall community.Nov 14
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, February 15-March 16, 2016. Performances run March 28-April 10, 2016, including some daytime shows during the week, and a number of afternoon and evening performances on weekends. No pre-planned conflicts with performances are allowed.
- Auditions: Nov 30, Dec 3, 4 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank," a play. Project description: "Harrowing story of a young Jewish girl who, with her family and their friends, is forced into hiding in an attic in Nazi-occupied Amsterdam."Nov 14
- Read-through is December 9, 2015, 7-10 p.m. Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 10, 2016. Performances run February 13-28, 2016 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 2, 3 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Treasure Island," a play. Project description: "This bold adaptation features your favorite characters as well as new strong women leads! The sweeping saga respectfully holds to its roots while pushing the story into a vibrant collage of energy, danger and swashbuckling on stage. Not a musical but traditional shanties ...Nov 14