- Rehearsal begins Dec. 26; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 6 in Lexington, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Lexington, KY
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play.Aug 28
- Rehearsal begins Sept. 20; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 8 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Ghost Light," a play.Aug 28
- Rehearsals begin September 10. Opens November 21, 2015. There will be up to five performances per week through January 3, 2016. No performances on Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Years Day. The production schedule will observe the Jewish High Holidays calendar. All performances will be at Theater Wit, 1229 W Belmont Avenue, Chicago, IL. 60657
- Auditions: Sep 10, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Angina Pectoris," a play. Project description: "A comedy that posits the ridiculous, and (of course) antics definitely ensue. But the humorous situations help to uncover deeper issues and, in so doing, identity in a wider and multicultural context is explored."Aug 28
- Rehearsals begin the second week of September, and will be conducted primarily over Skype as one on one sessions. Runs Oct. 24-Nov. 8 (weekends) at Studios 353 on W. 48th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the earliest known version of "The Taming of the Shrew." Artistic Director states: "Production will rehearse and perform following original Shakespeare staging conditions. We emphasize Shakespeare's language, live acoustic music, and the imaginations of our acting company to create productions of Shakespearean plays that combine a detailed knowledge of ...Aug 27
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.Aug 27
- Rehearses Jan. 11-Feb. 11 on the campus of University of Nevada Las Vegas; runs Feb. 12-28 in the Judy Bayley Theatre, UNLV.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird," a play adapted by Christopher Sergel from the Pulitzer Prize winning classic by Harper Lee. The story takes place in Alabama in 1935 and is told from the perspective of a young girl, Scout. It deals with issues of racial inequality, class, gender, and loss ...Aug 27