- Rehearses throughout May and June. Opens July 11, in Philadelphia, PA (East Falls section).
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Old Academy Players' is casting its Summer One-Act Bonanza, including Chekhov's "The Marriage Proposal," Dorothy Parker's "Here We Are," "Catch" by Tiffany Brink, "Lost" by Mary Louise Wilson, "Planet Radio" by Leigh and Lauri Jacobs, "State of Being" by Lisa Lutwyche, "The Best Men" by David Taylor, and "The Promposal" ...Apr 06
- Ongoing full-time position (no evenings or weekends) based in Orange County, CA with national and international travel on short tours throughout the year.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The NED Show," a children's performance & education show for elementary school audiences. Producer states: "All for KIDZ delivers a powerful, energetic, and exciting 45-minute solo character education performance assembly. We use humor, storytelling and interactive, kid-friendly performance methods to encourage, teach, and inspire."Apr 05
- Rehearsals begin late May/early June at Hamilton Stage; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 5 at Union County Performing Arts Center Hamilton Stage in Rahway, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY; NJ
Casting "To Kill a Mockingbird." Synopsis: Set in Depression-era Maycomb, Alabama in 1935, young Scout Finch lives with her father, Atticus Finch, an attorney, and her older brother Jem. When Tom Robinson, a black man, is accused of raping a white woman, Mayella, Atticus is asked to represent him and ...Apr 05
- Show rehearses late summer. Opens September 18 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 13 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting all roles for "Farragut North," written by Beau Willimon, creator of "House of Cards." Project Description: "A highly entertaining and insightful tragi-comedy focused on backroom political intrigue on the presidential primary campaign trail, loosely based on the Howard Dean campaign of 2004."Apr 05
- Rehearses April-May at the Theatre at St. Johns in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York Metro Area, NY
Seeking for VOICETheatre Spring Reading Series/10-Minute Playfest/Acting Class. Director states: "Actors will be working with eight VOICETheatre directors in the 10-Minute Playfest, Spring Reading Series and artistic director, Shauna Kanter. Class members participate in both the Playfest and the Spring Reading Series."Apr 04
- Rehearsals begin in January 2015. Performances begin February 19, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 18 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Glass Protege," the American premiere of a play by Dylan Costello. Project description: "Set in Hollywood in 1949, during the era of stifling movie production restraints and stars kept under oppressive control by their bosses, young British actor Patrick Glass feels the full force of the studios' brute ...Apr 04
- Shows Sunday-Thursday, July 21-Aug. 30 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The House of Mirth," an adaptation of Edith Wharton's classic novel. Project description: "This moving play vividly brings to the stage Lily Bart's flamboyant progress through the glorious whirl of New York's high society, circa 1905, and her tragic fall. The satirical love story is staged as a series ...Apr 04
- Rehearses weeknights, 6-10 p.m. beginning begin May 11. Performances run July 25-27 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Lost in Time," a play about a young woman visiting her past one last time before it is completely thrown away.Apr 04
- Runs Thu.-Sun. April 24-May 6 (no performances Mother's Day weekend) at the Producers Club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting a Mother's Day One Act Festival.Apr 04
- Rehearses May 1-June 12; performs June 13 (8 p.m.), June 14 (3 p.m.), June 20 (8 p.m.), June 22 (7 p.m.), and June 27 (8 p.m.) at Hudson Theatre in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Chicken In A Box." Synopsis: After suffering a terrible loss, Owen locks himself in his studio apartment. He never leaves, never has visitors. After the arrival of his boisterous new neighbor, Toby, his life is harshly disrupted. With a sense of discovery and curiosity, she finds her way into ...Apr 03
- Rehearsals begin in early July 2014; performs Aug. 21-31 in Chapman University's Moulton Hall Studio Theatre in Orange, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Orange, CA
Casting OC-centric: Orange County's New Play Festival. Now in its fourth year, it will feature productions of two full-length and three one-act plays.Apr 03