- Rehearses evenings in May; runs June 6, 13, 25, and 27 at The Acme Theatre in The Complex Theatres, 6470 Santa Monica Blvd. in L.A. For more info, visit http://www.complexhollywood.com/space_6470_theatre.php.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Might As Well Live: Stories By Dorothy Parker," a play for the Hollywood Fringe Festival. Dorothy Parker once said, “The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.” The same could be said of the unforgettable characters she wrote. Those characters come ...Tuesday
- Rehearses Apr. 27 and weekdays, 7-10 p.m.; runs May 28-June 7 at the Studios at 14G in Hartford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Hartford, CT
Casting "Ivanov," a Chekhov play.Tuesday
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL and Apr 7, 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Victory Gardens Theatre 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Sucker Punch" (Dexter Bullard, dir. Runs Sept. 18-Oct. 18); "Never The Sinner" (Gary Griffin, dir. Runs Nov. 6-Dec. 12); "Cocked" (Joanie Schultz, dir. Runs Feb. 12-Mar. 13); "Hillary and Clinton" (Chay Yew, dir. Runs Apr. 1-May 1); "The House That ...Tuesday
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL and Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for Lookingglass Theatre's 2015-2016 mainstage season. Season includes "Treasure Island" (Mary Zimmerman, dir. Run begins Oct. 7); "Blood Wedding" (Daniel Ostling, dir. Run begins Mar. 2); "Thaddeus and Slocum" (Nicole Brooks & Krissy Vanderwarder, dirs. Run begins June 1).Tuesday
- Runs May 28-June 28 in Detrot, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in Detroit, MI
Casting "White Ash Falling," a play.Tuesday
- Performances run September 16-October 3, in Capitol Hill, Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting the world premiere of the play, "Green Whales." Project description: "In this edgy dark comedy, two sisters search for love and decide just how much they’re willing to settle."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8, 2015; previews begin Oct. 3; runs Oct. 19-Nov. 15 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 6 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Kill Floor." Note: Performers of all ethnic and racial backgrounds are encouraged to attend.Tuesday
- All productions rehearse and perform in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015 Season for Marriott Theatre. Season includes: "Pinocchio" (Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 1-Aug. 2); "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18); "Elf" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Oct. 21, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016); and a TBD TYA production.Tuesday
- Performances run April 24-May 10, at The Lodge Theate, in Newberg, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Newberg, OR; Portland, OR
Casting the original one act, "George & Other Short Stories." Project description: "Adapted from the award winning book, 'Bears Discover Fire,' some of these pieces were previously presented off-Broadway."Tuesday
- Season rehearses and runs in Lowell, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 22 in Lowell, MA
Seeking Equity actors for Merrimack Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 season. No roles will be understudied. Season includes: "The Lion" (Benjamin Scheuer, writer; Sean Daniels, dir.); "I and You" (Lauren Gunderson, writer; Sean Daniels, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; previews begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 1); "It's a Wonderful ...Tuesday
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...Tuesday
- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin in April in L.A.; runs for five performances in June as a part of the Hollywood Fringe Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Mutations," a play. Synopsis: High school valedictorian August Camden, living in the shadow of a successful father, a burn-out brother, and a step-mother just ten years older than himself, discovers that the road to the "American Dream" is filled with potholes. The play endeavors to explore the socio-economic pressures ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10, 2015; one set of contracts ends in Feb.; one set of contracts ends in Apr. There is a three-wk. break between semesters. Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting educational touring productions. These are combination tours comprised of some day trips and some overnights.Tuesday
- Rehearses in June & July. Performances run August 7-30, at CoHo Productions.
- Auditions: Apr 1, 2 in Portland, OR and Apr 1, 2 in Portland, OR
Casting the original play, "Dear Galileo." Project description: "Three women in three different times wrestle with their identity, the conflict between science and religion, and what it means to be their fathers’ daughters."Tuesday
- Three separate workshops run on Sun. (Apr. 5, 12, 19, and 26; 3-8 p.m.) at 100 E. 4th St.; Mon. (Apr. 6, 13, 20, and 27; 12-5 p.m.) at 94 St. Marks Place; and Tues. (Apr. 7, 14, 21, and 28; 6-11 p.m.) at 100 E. 4th St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors interested in learning and polishing their craft to participate in Craft Gym Actors Workshop. Administrators state: "Work on instrument, technique, scenes, and monologues from theater and film in a safe, collaborative environment. Explore the exercise and technique work of Eric Morris, Larry Moss, Sandy Meisner, Stella Adler, Harold ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin week of May 18. Production runs June 26-July 12, in Bedford, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX and Apr 19, 20 in Bedford, TX
Casting for the production "Almost, Maine." Project description: "Nine short plays that explore love and loss in a remote, mythical almost-town called Almost, Maine."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 18 (minimal; every other Sat.); runs June 19-21 at the Producers' Club Grand Theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting child and teen actors and actresses between the ages of 4 and 18 for the AlphaNYC Theater Company's production of Janet Gardner's "The Granny Awards." Note that, while this is a musical, there are many non-singing roles. Synopsis: Tonight's the night we've all been waiting for. Yes, Granny, who ...Tuesday