- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2014; runs Feb. 2-June 8, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4, 5, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Fish In The Dark," by Larry David.Aug 22
- Season runs in Lincolnshire, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Buffalo Grove, IL
Casting Marriot Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes "La Cage Aux Folles" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 12; runs Jan. 28-Mar. 29), "Anything Goes" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Apr. 8-June 7), "City of Angels" (Rehearsals begin May 25; runs June 10-Aug. 9), "October Sky" (Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 19-Oct. 18), ...Aug 22
- Rehearses twice TBD based on actors' availability; put together rehearsal Sept. 2 at 6 p.m.; run through and tech Sept. 4 from 12-5 p.m.; performs Sept. 4 at 8 p.m. (7 p.m. call) at the June Havoc Theatre at 312 W. 36th St. 1st Flr. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Pause & Play: Fears," a theatrical event made up of original short plays, written by different writers all dealing with the same theme or subject. Each play is rehearsed separately and then the producers put the pieces together to form one presentation two days before the performance. The theme ...Aug 22
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 4-Nov. 2 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "The Royale." Synopsis: "The Royale" concerns Jay “The Sport” Jackson and his dreams of being the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. But it’s 1905, and in the segregated world of boxing, his chances are as good as knocked out. When a crooked boxing promoter hatches a plan for ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1, 2014; previews begin Jan. 9; closes Feb. 22, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "A Month in the Country."Aug 21
- Rehearsals in September and October in NYC and possibly also Teaneck, NJ; production scheduled for mid-October 2014 (exact date TBA) at the Emerging Artists Theatre in NYC. Limited rehearsals and one performance.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
"We are pleased to announce that our play was selected by E.A.T. (Emerging Artists Theatre) to be one of the plays to be presented in their theater. There is pay involved and opportunity to be seen. Date: October 19, 2014. at 2 p.m. "Casting "Final Day," a dramatic musical. Synopsis: ...Aug 20
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 7 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Takarazuka!!" by Susan Stanton. Company states: "East West Players, the longest running theater of color in the U.S. is seeking performers to play Japanese and mixed-racial Japanese characters."Aug 20
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Oct. 28-Nov. 9 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in San Diego, CA
Casting "All's Well That Ends Well," a play.Aug 20