- Rehearsals begin end of September; runs Thursdays-Sundays in November in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Hair'itage: The Journey of Sistahs with Their Hair," an original play about the evolution of the black women's hair. Producer states: "Six sistahs tell the story of how their hair defined them at certain times in their lives. You may have heard the expression, 'Don’t touch a black woman’s ...Sep 12
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; previews begin Feb. 3, 2015; runs Feb. 9-Mar. 8, with possible extension to Mar. 22, in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "The Metromaniacs."Sep 12
- Rehearses October–November (two-three rehearsals/wk.); runs Nov. 29, 30, Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 at Clove Creek Dinner Theater, 169 Myers Corners Rd., Wappingers, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Fishkill, NY
Casting Ken Ludwig’s "Lend Me a Tenor," directed for Clove Creek Dinner Theater by Michael Joyce.Sep 12
- Rehearses and performs every Sat. in public parks in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Theban Blues," a new Blues take of Sophocles' Theban Cycle.Sep 12
- Rehearsals are TBD in Montclair and Nutley, NJ; performs Jan. 11, 2015 at the Nutley Little Theatre in Nutley, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 30, Oct 2 in Montclair, NJ
Casting staged reading of "Seven," for the Readers Theatre Series.Sep 12
- Rehearses Dec. 15; runs Jan. 9-24, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Sep 29, 30 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Alabama Story."Sep 11
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 2; runs Apr. 24-May 17 in St. Petersberg, FL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting "In the Heights."Sep 11
- Rehearses in NYC; runs Oct. 8 in NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for an educational school tour on history/social topics.Sep 11
- Table Read TBD; Stage Reading is Oct. 4 in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting “Things We Didn't Tell," the staged reading of a play. Synopsis: This powerful new drama is about sexual abuse and the impact it has had on one man and his family. Nathan has decided to confront his abuser after it has nearly ruined his life and family. Parental Advisory: ...Sep 11