- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 4-21 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "The Lying Kind" by Anthony Neilson. Note: The roles of Gobbel and Garson have been cast.Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 4-March 1, 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Two Stories."Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin late July (10-11 consecutive Saturdays); runs this fall (3-6 shows) in NYC. Producer states: "Performs at The Players Theatre in their 199 seat theater (late Oct / early Nov) with two performances per night, one at 7PM and the other at 9PM."
- Auditions: Jul 26 in New York, NY
Casting "A Winter's Evening," a comedy about Tony Ferrari, an editor, and his sister Stacey who both find true love. Tony ends up with his sister's best friend Nicole, and Stacey with Randy, a guy from her information technology job. Producer states: "An ensemble is being formed for a fall ...Jul 15
- Rehearses Aug. 26-Sept. 14. Tech rehearsals Sept. 17-21; runs Oct. 7-Nov. 1 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Killing Of Sister George."Jul 15
- Rehearses in August; runs Sept. 6-27 at the New Ohio Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "I Like to Be Here: Jackson Heights Revisited, Or, This is a Mango." Company states: "Theatre 167's Jackson Heights Trilogy, collaboratively written by 18 playwrights, featured 37 actors in 93 roles speaking 14 languages ('An epic song of America's most diverse neighborhood.' - Theatermania.) 'I Like to Be Here' ...Jul 15
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29. First performance Oct. 31; runs Nov. 16, 2014-Jan. 25, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The River."Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs from Nov. 20-Dec. 31, 2014 in Oceano, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8, in Oceano, CA
Casting young actors for "A Christmas Carol."Jul 14
- Development begins in May 2016 (two years from now) with up to four three-week residencies in different parts of the U.S. Premiere is set to take place in early 2017. Must be available for the entire development period which includes 9-12 weeks scattered throughout 2016 in three-week increments as well as touring in blocked timeframes from 2017 through 2019.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York City, NY and Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking long-term, collaborative ensemble members with a strong backgrounds in acting, movement, improvisation, and/or performance art for a new conceptual project led by Artistic Director and multidisciplinary theater creator Seth Lepore. "Present Shock" will be based on the bestselling book by media theorist and contemporary philosopher Douglas Rushkoff. This is ...Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 18 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31, Aug 1 in New York, NY
Casting "A Kid Like Jake."Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015. Previews begin Feb. 5; runs March 2-April 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 25 in New York, NY
Casting "The Mystery Of Love And Sex."Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin late July (evenings and weekends); rehearsals for full production will be held Sept.-Oct. Full production is scheduled for November 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Glass Roots." Coordinator states: "'Glass Roots' premiered to standing ovations and critical acclaim on the Main Festival at the Standard Bank National Arts Festival earlier in South Africa.Jul 14