- Rehearsals begin June 16; runs May 21-June 27, with a possible extension to July 13 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting "The Sound and the Fury," a play. Company states: "Elevator Repair Service (ERS) creates original works for the stage out of non theatrical material - in this case, the verbatim text of the first chapter of William Faulkner's modernist masterpiece, 'The Sound and the Fury.' Originally mounted in 2008, ...May 14
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2, 2016; runs Mar. 5-Apr. 10 with a possible extension through Apr. 17 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Matchmaker" by Thornton Wilder.May 14
- Rehearsal and performance dates TBD (primarily in June) in the greater D.C./Maryland metropolitan area.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Seeking submissions for Under the Spell Productions, Inc.'s upcoming D.C. Black Theater Fest presentation, "It Goes Unsaid." Also accepting resumes for Stage Manager and General Manager positions. Synopsis: "It Goes Unsaid" is a blend of drama, film, photography, spoken word, and movement, exploring six different contemporary characters struggling with self-hatred ...May 14
- Rehearses weekly in Santa Monica on Third Street Promenade; runs and shoots July 19 in Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Xanthippe," a comic dialogue about the wife of Socrates and her stormy marriage with her famous husband. Casting director states: "We are rehearsing for a stage reading in Hollywood on July 19, which will be filmed. We have already done a tableread but need to fill a few roles."May 14