- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8, working mostly daytime Tues, Wed Thursday with some evenings and some partial day on weekend. Techs begin Apr. 7; runs Apr. 21 (five weekends Fri.-Sat. and some Sundays)-May 28 (dark May 13 weekend) in South Pasadena.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting Wendy Wasserstein's last play, "Third," about working in academia and and the discovery that fighting to maintain one's persona can lead to upending yet healing results.Friday
- Rehearses April and May in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Housewives of Secaucus, A Suburban Travesty," an irreverent satire of everything you love to hate about reality shows.Friday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11; runs May 24-June 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity female actors for an all-female production of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew."Friday
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 in Glendale, CA; tech/previews Apr. 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin wk. of Mar. 6 (Sat. & Tues. each week; complete rehearsal schedule TBD); runs June 4-July 2 (five Sat. shows) at Barbara Morrison Performing Arts Center, 4305 Degnan Blvd., Leimert Park, L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "When Sin Comes Knocking," a gospel play about love, regret, and forgiveness. Synopsis: This is a love story about a Christian couple who is committed to weather any adversity together until a chance encounter threatens to rock the foundation of everything they believe. The question is: will their love ...Friday
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. eves. (7-10 p.m.); runs Apr. 9-May 7 (Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) at Long Beach Playhouse, Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Around the World in 80 Days," the play. Synopsis: A small troupe of actors takes on a global collection of unforgettable characters in this imaginative and theatrical re-imagining of the classic adventure. Stampeding elephants! Raging typhoons! Runaway trains! Unabashed slapstick and snarky asides! Join fearless adventurer Phileas Fogg and ...Thursday
- Rehearsals begin March; opens in June at The John DeSotelle Studio And Theatres in NYC;
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting "Hamlet," in which thirteen actors (and a Ghost) will form the ensemble of this haunting production of Shakespeare's timeless classic, set in sixteenth century Denmark.Thursday