- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs Jun 9-28 (six performances/wk., Tues.-Sun.) in East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in East Hampton, NY
Casting "All My Sons," a play. Note: The roles of Joe Keller and Kate Keller have been cast.Feb 17
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 17 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.); runs Apr. 20-May 22 (selected weekdays, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., including Q&A) at Pax Amicus Castle Theatre, 23 Lake Shore Rd., Budd Lake, NJ.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4, 5, 6 in Budd Lake, NJ
Casting Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet" at Castle Shakespeare Repertory, now in its 20th year. Casting male replacements for Romeo, Mercutio, Tybalt, Paris, Benvolio (some stage combat experience/training preferred), Lord Capulet, and Friar Laurence. Production will use traditional full Renaissance costume and choreographed stage combat. This is an edited production of ...Feb 17
- Rehearsals TBD; possible May-June performances in Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Orion, MI; West Bloomfield, MI; Waterford, MI; Pontiac, MI; Detroit, MI; Ann Arbor, MI
Seeking four men and three women to make up The Comedy Diner, a new troupe of comedy performers. Director states: "Must be willing to push the envelope of good taste and have the ability to write or at least contribute to a written script. This is an audience participation show. ...Feb 18
- Training and performances are ongoing beginning winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an improvisational and sketch comedy theater (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "We provide customized instruction and industry exposure; preparation; opportunity; and support. Successful applicants join the company's prestigious IN Studios Conservatory, where they will receive six months of improvisation classes at ...Feb 18
- Runs May 19-July 26 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 16 in Boca Raton, FL
Seeking local Florida actors for Florida Atlantic University's Festival in 2015. Season includes "She Loves Me" (Lynn McNutt, dir.; Sheldon Harnick, lyrics; run begins July 3); and "The Royal Family" (Jean-Louis Baldet, dir.; run begins June 25).Feb 17
- Rehearsals begin in August 2015; runs Oct. 1-31. Some filmed sections to be done before August. Will be announced as needed.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in New York City, NY
Casting "A Clockwork Orange," by the acclaimed author Anthony Burgess. The production will incorporate filmed portions into the live production. Producer states: "This award winning play examines the nature of good and evil at its very roots: the freedom of choice. 'What's it going to be then, eh?' This is ...Feb 17
- Runs May 8 & 9 in Torrance, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Torrance, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a director an original comedy, "Imported Bride," set in Los Angeles in the 1990s at the Scholars Restaurant in Chinatown where everyone from the owner to the wait staff holds a master’s or doctorate degree. Synopsis: Zhang Hongru, a lonely dishwasher and scholar, suffers a disfiguring kitchen accident that ...Feb 17
- Season runs in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Mar 2 in Washington, DC
Seeking actors for Folger Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "As You Like It" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 26-Mar. 6); "A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 26-Mar. 6); "District Merchants" (Rehearsals begin Apr. 5; runs May 3-June 5).Feb 17
- Rehearses Mar. 10-Apr. 30; runs May 7-10 in Atlanta, GA as part of 3 day conference event. For event lineup visit: www.awomensweekendtoremember.com. For audition website: www.unshameonyou.com Play will run at various locations throughout Atlanta and GA., during 2015 & 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Un-Shame On You," a play. Synopsis: Imara, Wren & Tasha live in the same state. The same city. The same apartment building. Though they pass each other quite often, they never notice one another. Shame stands before, beside and in front of Imara, Wren and Tasha, distorting their vision, ...Feb 16
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 8; opens Jul. 9; closes Aug. 2, 2015 in Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 9 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Don Quixote de la Mancha," a play. Synopsis: Alonso Quixano's fascination with medieval romance novels devolves into delusion when the small town man rechristens himself Don Quixote de la Mancha, the chivalrous knight bent on battling wicked and protecting all who are good. With his trusty sidekick Sancho Panza ...Feb 13
- Rehearsals begin March 4. Production runs April 10-26, in Allen, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in Allen, TX
Casting for the production "Leading Ladies." Project description: "Two English Shakespearean actors, attempt to pass themselves off as an old lady's long lost English nephews to claim her fortune, only to discover the relatives aren't nephews, but nieces!"Feb 17
- Rehearsals begin March 23. Production runs April 30-May 10, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 16, 17 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Betty's Summer Vacation." Project description: "Looking for a little rest and time by herself, Betty rents a summer share at the beach. But Betty's luck turns to delicious lunacy when this sensible everywoman gets drawn into the chaotic world of some very unsavory housemates."Feb 17
- Shows run in Inwood Hill Park, Peninsula in Northern NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting Inwood Shakespeare Festival’s 16th annual summer season of acclaimed free outdoor theatre in Inwood Hill Park. Season includes "Hamlet" (Rehearsals begin May 4 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs June 3-20) and "Henry IV," (Rehearsals begin June 8 in Midtown Manhattan and Inwood; runs July 15-Aug. 1).Feb 17