- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; tech runs Sept. 18-20; dress rehearsals are Sept. 22-24; runs Sept. 25-Nov. 1, with possible extension through Nov. 15 in Pasadens, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Seven Spots on the Sun," a fable of revenge and redemption. The people of a Latin American village are reeling from the impact of a devastating civil war when a mysterious plague begins to ravage their children. An embittered doctor discovers that he could be their savior, but he ...May 19
- Rehearses June through mid-July; runs July 16-18, July 23-25, at 7:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Bear Bones," a series of short plays. This will be "bare bones" theatre (or more aptly suitcase theatre)- no complex lights, sets, and only minimal costumes and props out of a suitcase.May 19
- Rehearses the last two weeks of Aug.; shows begin in Sept. in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting The Imagination Machine's fall shows ("Who," "What," "Where," and "Write Away"). Seeking part-time performers with improv training and performance experience; experience working with children; and reliable transportation. Coordinator states: "Since 1981, The Imagination Machine has been inspiring children to open their minds and let their imaginations run free. We ...May 19
- Pre-production in June; rehearses in July; runs mid-July to early Sept. (Thurs., Fri., Sat. & Sun. matinee) at the Conklin Barn Theatre in Huntington, Long Island, NY. Note: Theater is 50 min. from Penn Station.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Long Island, NY
Seeking talent and crew for Lyle Kessler's "Orphans."May 19
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 25 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."May 19
- Rehearsals begin Aug./Sept in Boston, MA; tours Sept.-Oct. nationally.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY
Casting national touring productions of dramatic adaptations of 19th-century literature.May 19
- Currently running off-Broadway.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking immediate replacement for the role of Lionel McAuley in "Perfect Crime."May 19
- Rehearses June 8-July 16. Performances run July 17-19, at Imago Theatre, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in Portland, OR
Casting a movement piece for Imago Theatre. Project description: "The piece is to present a series of poems by Baudelaire in a movement theater form. This piece will appear in an evening of works by Imago artists."May 19
- Rehearsals beginning September. Performances run November 7-22, in Palo Alto, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Palo Alto, CA
Casting the play "Clybourne Park." Production description: "A feisty jab at race relations and a look at a Chicago neighborhood’s evolution as two families move in, fifty years apart."May 18
- Season runs in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: May 28 in New York, NY and Jun 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting an Equity African-American male actor to join the acting company of Dallas Theater Center for one year, to play roles in "Mountaintop" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 21; runs Sept. 23-Nov. 15), "All the Way," (Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 27, 2016), and "Dreamgirls" (Rehearsals begin May 5; runs ...May 18
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs July 25-Aug. 22 at the Long Beach Playhouse in CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Shakespeare’s R&J," a play. Synopsis: Four young prep school students, tired of going through the usual drill of conjugating Latin and other tedious school routines, decide to vary their very governed lives. After school, one breaks out a copy of William Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juiliet" and they all take ...May 18
- Rehearses in Logan, UT; runs June 11-Sept. 12 in Garden City, UT. For more info, visit www.picklevilleplayhouse.com/schedule.html.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a dancer/actor for "A Town Called Danger," a play.May 18
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs Oct. 16-Nov. 1 at Waterfront South Theatre in Camden, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 13, 14 in Camden, NJ
Casting the regional premiere of "Charlie Victor Romeo" by Robert Berger, Patrick Daniels, and Irving Gregory, as part of South Camden Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Company states: "The Drama Desk award-winning drama is based on verbatim transcripts from six real aviation accidents and incidents as recorded in the flights 'black ...May 18
- Season runs in Delray Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 7, 14 in Delray Beach, FL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for the Theatre at Arts Garage. Season includes: "Sex With Strangers" (Genie Croft, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; previews begin Oct. 25; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 15); "Reborning" (Keith Garsson, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016; previews begin Jan. 24; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Smoke" ...May 18
- Performances run August-September in Scottsdale, AZ. Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Charley's Aunt," a comedy. Project description: "Victorian-era Oxford students Charley Wykeham and Jack Chesney, recruit their wealthy playboy friend to impersonate Charley’s Brazilian aunt to chaperone a double-date the pair have planned. But unbeknownst to the trio, the real Donna Lucia has come to town incognito to check up ...May 18
- Season rehearses and runs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Fort Myers, FL
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various roles in Florida Repertory Theatre's upcoming season. Season includes: "I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti" (Jacques Lamarre, writer; Giulia Melucci, memoir; Michael Marotta, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 6-Nov. 1); "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer; Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals ...May 18
- Seasons run in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.May 18
- Runs nationwide, through mid-summer and fall.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking short videos from performers about their biggest fails for Submittable's Fail Better Contest. Videos can be dramatizations, straight tellings, or anything else, as long as it's entertaining. For more info, visit https://failbetter.submittable.com/submit/.May 18
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22; previews begin Oct. 17; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 29 in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions for "Disgraced," a play.May 18