- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 18-June 21 at the Clurman Theatre, Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in New York, NY
Casting "For the Last Time" with music & lyrics by Nancy Harrow and book by Will Pomerantz and Nancy Harrow based on the novel "The Marble Faun" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. "For The Last Time" takes place in the city of New Orleans and the country not far from the city ...Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs July 24-Aug. 2, 2015 in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Mary Poppins."Jan 20
- Performances run July 10-19, in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA
Casting "Evil Dead: The Musical," a musical based on Sam Raimi's cult classic "Evil Dead" films. Producers state: "Nerdology Musical Theatre provides an outlet for high school students interested in design, direction, and management in the theatre world."Jan 20
- Shows run May 1-3, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Hairspray," a musical. Project description: "It's 1962, and Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and even a bigger heart, is transformed into a teen celebrity on the local TV dance program, The Corny Collins Show. Can she win the love of heartthrob Link Larkin and integrate the ...Jan 19
- "Colors of Hope" runs at the end of April (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL; "Into the Woods" runs in June (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Machesney Park, IL
Casting "Colors of Hope" and "Into the Woods." Synopsis: "Colors of Hope" is an original musical written by Rockford playwright-composer Andrew Mahan. The show follows two timelines. The first focuses on Tim Hopkins, a young professional ballet dancer learning to cope with life after his diagnosis of leukemia. Tim begins ...Jan 19
- Open run begins in the spring. Initial schedule calls for five shows per week, with the possibility of increasing to eight shows per week, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "We Gotta Bingo," a musical. Project description: "An interactive dinner theater show (think 'Tony 'n Tina's Wedding')."Jan 18
- Workshop runs Jan. 26-Mar. 2 (Mon., 7-10 p.m.) at a studio location TBA in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for the Winter 2015 session of Ted Kociolek's Musical Theater Audition/Performance Technique Workshop. Instructor states: "Lacking confidence in your musical theater auditions? Uncertain of your approach to material? Choosing inappropriate repertoire for your type? Suffering from performance anxiety? Walk into your next audition prepared, confident, and competitive. The ...Jan 19
- Shows run April 23-25, in Sandwich, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 31, Feb 1, 2 in Sandwich, IL
Casting "The WIzard of Oz," a musical. Project description: "Indian Valley Theatre will be holding auditions for their spring musical production of 'The Wizard Of Oz.'"Jan 18
- Summer contract runs May 30-August 23. Fall contract runs August 17-September 27.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 14, 15 in Chicago, IL
Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater is casting its 2015 summer and fall season. Project description: "Summer season includes '42nd Street,' 'The Addams Family,' and 'All Shook Up.' Fall shows include 'Forever Plaid.'"Jan 18
- Rehearsals mid-Spring-Summer 2015 (depending on shows some rehearsals may be in the Fall of 2015 going into Winter) mostly in Jersey City at the Surati Studios (very close to PATH trains from NYC) and some maybe in Manhattan. Shows/tours will be for Fall 2015-Spring 2016
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking performers, crew, and staff for stage production/touring of Indian Dance Theatre Musical, a live staged production showcasing Indian classical dance and music, Bollywood, traditional folk, innovative and fusion genres of dance some musical theatre and storytelling.Jan 15
- All rehearsals are in Williamsburg, VA. Rehearsals begin for core shows sometime during the first two weeks of March; these shows open Mar. 27 and run through Labor Day. “London Rocks” rehearsals begin sometime during the first two weeks of April; opens Apr. 24 and runs through Labor Day.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4, in Nashville, TN
Seeking vibrant, energetic performers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians for Busch Gardens Entertainment, together with Bob Cline Casting, and their collection of world-class spring/summer season productions. Coordinator states: "Award-winning creative team members come from Broadway, Hollywood, and London’s West End theaters. The highly-acclaimed shows have the spirit, energy, and production ...Jan 18