- Rehearsals begin Mar. 2; first preview Apr. 1; opens Apr. 20; closes Aug. 2 (with possible ext. through Aug. 9) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors and actors who sing and play piano in "Living on Love" by Joe DiPietro based on the play "Peccadillo: by Garson Kanin.Jan 21
- Rehearsal dates TBD; runs Mar. 7-29 (Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m. and Sun. at 3 p.m. in Merrick, NY.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in Merrick, NY
Casting "The Buddy Holly Story," a musical that tells the story of Buddy's meteoric rise to fame, from the moment in 1957 when "That'll be the Day" hit the airways until his tragic death less than two years later on "The Day the Music Died." Monday Jan 26th and Thursday ...Jan 21
- Rehearsals begin May 5; runs May 26-June 14 in Jackson, MS.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking one male singer/instrumentalist and two male singer/actors for "It Ain't Nothin' But the Blues."Jan 21
- Season rehearses and performs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 11, in New York, NY
Casting the Sharon Playhouse 2015 season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearses May 30–June 18; runs through July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses June 30–July 15; runs through July 19); "True Love" (John Simpkins, dir. Rehearses July 21–Aug. 6; runs through Aug. 9); ...Jan 20
- Season runs in Fayetteville, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting Totem Pole Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Nerd" (Rehearsals begin May 12; runs May 29-June 14); "Shenandoah" (Rehearsals begin June 2; runs June 19-July 5); "Grease" (Rehearsals begin July 14; runs July 31-Aug. 16).Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; run begins Sept. 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4 in New York, NY
Casting "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder," a musical. This is a high-style, English romantic farce set in the Edwardian era requiring highly trained actors who sing beautifully with a legit sound and have great comic skills. All roles are similar stylistically to characters in Oscar Wilde plays.Jan 20
- Lab dates are Mar. 30 and Apr. 17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 30 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in the new musical comedy, "Nerds," which follows the incredible journey of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, with music by Hal Goldberg, book & lyrics by Jordan Allen-Dutton & Erik Weiner.Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 20; runs May 18-June 21 at the Clurman Theatre, Theatre Row, NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 29 in New York, NY
Casting "For the Last Time" with music & lyrics by Nancy Harrow and book by Will Pomerantz and Nancy Harrow based on the novel "The Marble Faun" by Nathaniel Hawthorne. "For The Last Time" takes place in the city of New Orleans and the country not far from the city ...Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin July 13; runs July 24-Aug. 2, 2015 in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors who sing for various principal roles in "Mary Poppins."Jan 20
- Performances run July 10-19, in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA
Casting "Evil Dead: The Musical," a musical based on Sam Raimi's cult classic "Evil Dead" films. Producers state: "Nerdology Musical Theatre provides an outlet for high school students interested in design, direction, and management in the theatre world."Jan 20
- Shows run May 1-3, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Hairspray," a musical. Project description: "It's 1962, and Tracy Turnblad, a big girl with big hair and even a bigger heart, is transformed into a teen celebrity on the local TV dance program, The Corny Collins Show. Can she win the love of heartthrob Link Larkin and integrate the ...Jan 19
- "Colors of Hope" runs at the end of April (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL; "Into the Woods" runs in June (exact dates TBD) in Machesney Park, IL.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Machesney Park, IL
Casting "Colors of Hope" and "Into the Woods." Synopsis: "Colors of Hope" is an original musical written by Rockford playwright-composer Andrew Mahan. The show follows two timelines. The first focuses on Tim Hopkins, a young professional ballet dancer learning to cope with life after his diagnosis of leukemia. Tim begins ...Jan 19
- Open run begins in the spring. Initial schedule calls for five shows per week, with the possibility of increasing to eight shows per week, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "We Gotta Bingo," a musical. Project description: "An interactive dinner theater show (think 'Tony 'n Tina's Wedding')."Jan 18