- Rehearsals begin July 20. Readings take place August 1-2, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Helldrivers of Daytona," a musical. Project description: "A 1960's rock n' roll surfer speedway romp."Jun 21
- Rehearses Aug. 5-30 (daytimes) at Champions Dance Studios, W. 39th St. (between 7th & 8th Aves.), 14th Fl., NYC; tech Aug. 31 (1-6 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St.; runs Aug. 31 (6:15 p.m.), Sept. 4 (9 p.m.), at Sept. 6 (3:30 p.m.) at the Hudson Guild Theater, 441 W. 26th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 20, 21 in New York, NY
Casting the Thespis Theater Festival run of "That Was Then," a soul musical. Synopsis: "That Was Then" is an original play in which the five male leads coalesce into a self-contained "soul music" band that performs, most often live, famous songs by the Temptations, Otis Redding, and the Beatles, among ...Jun 20
- Rehearsals are currently in progress (Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m.); runs July 30-Aug. 9 (18 performances) at the Off-Broadway Theatre at St. Clements, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Comfort Women," a new musical. Synopsis: Set in 1941, "Comfort Women" takes place in Seoul, Korea, and is the story of Goeun, a young woman whose brother is attempting to revolt against the Imperial Japanese Army. Goeun meets a man who promises her a good paying job at a ...Jun 19
- 324 NORTH ORANGE STREET, GLENDALE, CA 91203 MONDAY JUNE 29TH AT 7:00 PM
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting "Guys and Dolls," a musical.Jun 18
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 12; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 27 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13 in Aurora, CO
Casting "Little Women," with music by Kim Oler, lyrics by Alison Hubbard, and book by Sean Hartley.Jun 18
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...Jun 18