- Rehearses in Ruby Hill Pleasanton, near the Livermore border. Dramatic reading to occur in late September/ early October in Palo Alto at TheaterWorks or similar venue.
- Seeking submissions from: Pleasanton, CA; Livermore, CA; Danville, CA; San Ramon, CA; Hayward, CA; Alamo, CA; Walnut Creek, CA
"Colette" is a musical play, under development. We are casting for a full dramatic reading/singing in front of early investors. Directed, but no scenery or costumes or blocking. To take place in Palo Alto, CA in late Sept/ early Oct. Story Synopsis: A young girl dies, but comes back years ...Jul 15
- Workshops in November/December 2015; rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; performs mid-Feb. 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 8 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking dancers for "1989," an Argentinian concert theater piece originally developed in 2014 at Columbia University, and to be performed at the Connelly Theatre. Synopsis: "1989" follows the lives of two young Argentine newlyweds at the start their lives together during one of Argentina's most politically tense and economically challenging ...Jul 15
- This production will premiere in April of 2016, but there is an opportunity to join the currently-running production. Production is location in Tumon, Guam.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking unique visual comedians to perform in a new production at the SandCastle Guam showroom in Tumon, Guam. Director of entertainment states: "We are looking for a very funny unique twist on visual comedy. Our audience is a mix of several nationalities, so the comedy needs to be visual and ...Jul 15
- Ongoing casting in Los Altos, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Altos, CA
Casting "Man of La Mancha", a musical directed by Virginia Drake. Project description: "This musical version of Don Quixote is framed by an incident allegedly from the life of its author, Miguel de Cervantes."Jul 14
- Locations vary depending on work booked, but it will be in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Aug 17, 18 in New York City, NY
Seeking union and nonunion new talent in the NYC theatre division of Across The Board (ATB) Talent Agency, a bi-coastal, licensed, SAG-AFTRA and AEA franchised agency.Jul 14
- Runs Aug. 11 and 18, 6:30-9:30 p.m., in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for The 10 Dos and Don'ts Of Commercial Theater Producing Workshop with Broadway Producer Ken Wydro. Company states: "Ever been interested in learning about the production process of a Broadway show? Do you have what it takes to pitch a hit play or musical? Well now is your ...Jul 14
- Reheasals are TBD in San Jose (two to three times a week, in the evening for 2 hours usually from 8:30-11 p.m.); runs Sept. 13, 16, 19, and 26 at the Exit Theater in San Francisco as part of the San Francisco Fringe Festival.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA; Fremont, CA; San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA
Casting the world premiere of "My Name is God Motherfu****," a dark comedy about life, death, god and crack cocaine.Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13th for non-equity and Oct. 20 for Equity actors in Manhattan; runs weekends Oct. 30-Nov. 7 at the Irvington Town Hall Theatre in Irvington, NY (30 mins from NYC).
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Carrie: The Musical." Synopsis: Carrie White is a misfit. At school, she's an outcast who's bullied by the popular crowd, and virtually invisible to everyone else. At home, she's at the mercy of her loving but cruelly over-protective mother. But Carrie's just discovered she's got a special power, and ...Jul 14
- Rehearsals beginning mid August. Performances September 17-October 4, in Napa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Napa, CA
Casting the musical "The Secret Garden." Production description: "An orphan moves into her distant uncle's estate and discovers a garden that has been locked and neglected, which she begins restoring."Jul 14
- Performances run this Fall in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
A new production company is casting. Project description: "Seeking dancers for theatrical production with new company."Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."Jul 14
- Rehearsals to be held in August, in San Jose, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA
Casting "Tosca", an opera. Project description: "Floria Tosca is a superstar: brilliant, beautiful, and spoiled. Yet, despite her wealth and privilege, she is forced to play a role she never imagined when she becomes trapped between her allegiance to her rebel lover and the scheming, treacherous police chief."Jul 14
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Oct. 30-Nov. 29 in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 7 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for eight available roles (four men, four women) in "Ain't Misbehavin'." All characters are African-American, ages 30-50. Note: Seeking the most interesting combinations of ages and body types.Jul 14
- Rehearses Aug.-Oct. in Spring Hill, FL; performs Oct. 20 & 21 near Tampa, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Spring Hill, FL
Casting "American Chilly," a comedy/horror musical rockestra about a TV reporter, Morgen Enright, who inherits a hotel, restaurant, and gas station all-in-one that possesses a curse on the land by evil spirits, Cactus People. Morgen Enright quits his job and moves his three boys, who formed a metal band, to ...Jul 14