- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Oct 19, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.Sep 09
- Upcoming weekly classes are offered on Saturdays from Oct. 4-Nov. 8 at Ripley Grier Studios in NYC. The classes include: group vocal technique, Broadway dance (levels 1 & 2), "Marketing Your Child's Career" (a forum for parents), on-camera film/commercial audition technique, a monologue workshop for college auditions, and a song interpretation class with a final showcase at the Don’t Tell Mama Cabaret Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
BAA is currently seeking advanced young performers (ages 8-21) for its fall series of weekly classes in NYC. BAA notes: "Our expert staff challenges each student to develop his or her triple-threat performance skills, while learning about the business of acting and making connections with Broadway and industry professionals." Recent ...Sep 09
- Rehearses approx. Nov. 2014; performances TBD in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting one male powerhouse voice and super versatile actor for "Coffee the Musical."Sep 09
- Workshop runs Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26 and Nov. 2, 9, 16 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.); performance runs Nov. 23 from 1-3:30 p.m. at Roy Arias Studio Stage IV in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants in Broadway Kids Auditions' (BKA) fall "Process to Performance" musical theater workshop. Directors and choreographers Kurt Domoney ("A Chorus Line" on Broadway) and Julianne Katz ("Fiddler On The Roof" national tour) will team up with students ages 8-14 and focus on creating an original "musical revue" and theme. ...Sep 09
- Rehearses Mon.-Thurs. 2-4:00 p.m.; runs in Stamford, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: Stamford, CT
Seeking a set builder and musical director for Cloonan Theatre Players' "A Christmas Carol" and "Grease."Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 7; runs Nov. 15-23 at Lewis Family Playhouse at the Victoria Gardens Cultural Center, 12505 Cultural Center Dr., Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 7, 8 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Casting "Cabaret." Synopsis: Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles, and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife ...Sep 09
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships' production of "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full-service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas entertainment, cruises, and award-winning Broadway shows.Sep 09
- Season rehearses and runs in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, in New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Palace Theatre 2014-15 Season. Season includes "All Shook Up" (Runs Oct. 31-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Runs Dec. 5-21); and "Mid-Life! The Crisis Musical" (Runs Jan. 16-31, 2015).Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept.-Nov. 2014 (Mon.-Fri. evenings, some Sun.); runs Nov. 8-16 at the Irvington Town Hall Theater in Irvington, NY (30 min. from Grand Central Terminal).
- Seeking submissions from: Irvington, NY
Casting "Miss Saigon." Synopsis: "This epic musical love story tells the tragic tale of a young bar girl, orphaned by war, who falls in love with an American G.I., but their lives are torn apart by the fall of Saigon. A haunting tale based on Puccini's 'Madame Butterfly.'"Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Dec. 5-7; all rehearsals will be held at Bay Ridge Prep, 8101 Ridge Blvd., Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Parade." Synopsis: The tragic, true story of the trial and lynching of a man wrongly accused of murder is brought to theatrical life. Amid religious intolerance, political injustice, and racial tension, the stirring Tony Award-winning "Parade" explores the endurance of love and hope against all the odds. With a ...Sep 09
- Rehearses Sept. 23 and Oct. 4; performs Oct. 10 & 11 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking singers for "Cranky Cabaret," a wild, demented, fun-filled show packed with delightfully naughty, angry, edgy songs. All styles of music welcome, as long as it fits with our "cranky" theme.Sep 09
- Rehearsals begin November 15, 2014. Performances run January 16-February 14, 2015, in Provo, UT. There will be a break for the holidays, which is why the rehearsal process is scheduled to span two months.
- Auditions: Oct 8, 11 in Provo, UT
Casting Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night." Project description: "The play centers on the twins Viola and Sebastian, who are separated in a shipwreck. The play focuses on the Countess Olivia falling in love with Viola (who is disguised as a boy), and Sebastian in turn falling in love with Olivia."Sep 09
- Contract runs November 10-December 28, in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: Cripple Creek, CO
The Thin Air Theatre Company is casting the original musical, "Winter Wonderland," for its 2014 Holiday Show. Project description: "The show follows a group of actors who, in the winter of 1944 became stranded in the quaint town of Wonderland, NH. As Christmas draws near, their focus shifts from Broadway ...Sep 08