- Performances run December 4-13, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Heaven Can Wait," a musical. Project description: "Boxer Joe Pendleton, flying to his next fight, crashes and is sent to the Hereafter…sixty years too soon! To make matters worse, before the matter can be rectified by heavenly supervisor Mr. Jordan, his body is cremated. Instead, Joe is given the ...Aug 24
- Performances run November 20-December 20, in Lake Forest, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Lake Forest, IL
Casting "Oliver!", a musical. Project description: "Musical adaptation about an orphan who runs away from an orphanage and hooks up with a group of boys trained to be pickpockets by an elderly mentor."Aug 24
- Short rehearsal schedule. Rehearsals will be on Sundays in mid-town Manhattan studio; Showcase will be in late fall. There will be two private sessions with the director and music director to create arrangements for each song, one private session with the director, and one rehearsal with the cast.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors for High School Broadway Showcases with major award-winning NYC Music Director at The Metropolitan Room. http://metropolitanroom.com/Aug 23
- Performances TBD in Las Vegas, NV & upcoming U.S. tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Las Vegas, NV and Nov 2 in Hallandale, FL
Casting "Gotta Dance," a new musical dance show.Aug 23
- National tours ongoing.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting the Feld Entertainment live performance, "Marvel Universe Live!" Project description: "An international touring arena stunt show featuring dozens of the famed Marvel Superheros and Villains."Aug 23
- Rehearsals will be determined by cast avaiability and held Dec. 2015-Feb. 2016. Performs Feb. 26 (7 p.m.) at Weill Hall in Carnegie Hall. Note: These are solo or duet/trio songs so the rehearsal schedule will be manageable and flexible NYC Upper East Side and Midtown locations. This is a tuition based program with a fee of $495. There is no pay.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Seeking up and coming musical theater performers ages 10-15 who will take the stage for one night only at the esteemed Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall. Company states: "The evening will be comprised of Broadway favorites and lovable show-stoppers, sung by the most talented young artists the tri-state area has ...Aug 22
- Rehearses in Dec. (eight to twelve days); performs at the historic Summit Playhouse, Summit, NJ, as well as special outreach locations, including special education schools and nursing homes.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Summit, NJ
Casting a pilot production of a brand new 30-minute adaptation of the beloved show "Seussical the Musical" for hard-working, dedicated performers ages 5-12. Synopsis: Based on the stories of Dr. Seuss, Horton the Elephant, the Cat in the Hat, and all of your favorite characters spring to life onstage in ...Aug 22
- Employment begins on Nov. 2, 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbia, MD
Seeking an associate conductor for the international tour of "Shrek the Musical."Aug 21
- Run begins Nov. 2 in Columbia, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbia, MD
Seeking a musical director-conductor and musicians for the international tour of "Shrek the Musical." Open positions include reeds (flute/piccolo/ clarinet/bass clarinet/various saxes), trumpet (doubles on flugelhorn and piccolo), trombone (doubles on bass trombone), guitar (various doubles), bass (acoustic and electric) and drums/percussion. At this time, we are also seeking an ...Aug 21
- Rehearses in mid-September through mid-October, at The Seattle Opera. Performances run October 17-31, at The Seattle Opera, in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting the opera, "The Pearl Fishers." Project description: "A beautiful priestess with a mysterious past is pursued by a pair of strapping fishermen who happen to be the best of friends."Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 16 (Tues.-Fri. eves. and Sat. afternoons); runs Nov. 6-8, 13-15, and 20-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Brigadoon," the musical. Synopsis: "Brigadoon" is a fantasy about a Scottish town that disappears into the Highland mist and returns for only one day every one hundred years. Songs include "Almost Like Being in Love," "The Heather on the Hill," "Waitin’ for My Dearie," "I’ll Go Home with Bonnie ...Aug 21
- Debuts Oct. 20 in Chicago, IL. Future dates and locations TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for a confidential musical theater project. Producers state: "We choose a show that doesn't get done very often, but should. Actors submit online, and we cast the show with the best performers possible (regardless of age, race, body type, or gender). We ask the actors not to reveal ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals begin October. Production runs November 20-December 23, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 28 in Omaha, NE
Casting the production "A Christmas Carol."Aug 21
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers for possible future principal replacements in the currently running first national tour of "Kinky Boots," with book by Harvey Fierstein, and music & lyrics by Cyndi Lauper.Aug 20
- Season rehearses and performs in Gainesville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "The Snow Queen" (Charlie Mitchell, dir. Rehearsal begins Nov. 6; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 20) & "A Christmas Carol" (Lauren Caldwell, dir.; Janet Allard and Michael Bigelow, adaptation. Runs Nov. 28- Dec. 19).Aug 20
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...Aug 20