- Shoots Oct. 8 in Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a music video for a well-known musician. The story cuts between a girl's realities and dreams, from a dead end job to a glamorous performance in a surrealist world.Friday
- Auditions Oct. 24 & Nov. 14, 2015. Shooting Jan. 22-26, 2016 in the Houston, TX area.
- Auditions: Oct 24, Nov 14 in Houston, TX
Casting "Acid Test'." Project description: A teenage girl (15) drops acid at a concert only to go home with her mom halfway through her "trip" without a plan. Confessing what she’s done to her parents, she finds refuge in her hallucinations during the ensuing parental meltdown and comes out the ...Friday
- Shoot date is TBD in San Francisco.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting identical twins for a comedic short.Friday
- Rehearses the week of Oct. 26. Shoots Nov. 5-Nov. 6 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 17 in Arlington, TX
Casting "Carmen," in which a young drag queen must work the streets a year after being raped to help with her grandmother's medical bills and whose only friend and support system betrays her.Friday
- Rehearses in NYC; shoots in April, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Long Island, NY; NJ; New York, CT
Casting "Seeing Emma," a psychological drama in which the effects that loss of a loved one has on a person's psyche and their emotion knows no bounds, not even with gender.Friday
- Shoots Nov. 20-22 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Big Girls Don’t Cry," in which 13-year-old Jess misses her own birthday party in order to challenge Tyler, the top dog of the skate spot, to a skate-off in the hope of winning equal treatment for herself and her best friend Laura, the only two girl skaters in the ...Friday
- Rehearses late fall in Michigan or Chicago; shoots mid-January in Michigan.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI
Casting "Model No. Human," a sci-fi epic about a desperate man's fight to save his daughter from the brainwashed human race by reminding them of who they are.Friday
- Shoots weekends in late-October-early-November in Manhattan and Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Red Bridge", a spin on classical romance and a parallel story of two couples dealing with the challenges of choice within each relationship. Production Notes: "It is a subtly told love story about a human being's right to choose, and the obligations we face in our closest relationships. Ultimately ...Friday
- Rehearsals begin end of October; shoots Nov. 13-15 in New York City or New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting "(Be)longing", in which two outcasts, a P.E. teacher who is rumored to be a lesbian and a reserved freshman girl, form an unlikely friendship after they're targeted by one of the school's popular girls.Friday
- Shoots TBD mid-November (excluding Thanksgiving week) through beginning-December in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Oct 16 in New York, NY
Casting "This Could Be It," in which an aspiring female model is cast for a new reality web series, which leads her to question the world she operates in, her role in that world and her general conception of success and happiness.Friday