- Shows run November 14-December 7 in Wheaton, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 20, 21, 22 in Wheaton, IL
Casting "The Secret Garden," a play. Project description: In his rambling manor house in 1906 England, widower Archibald Craven yearns for his beautiful wife. He blames his son, Colin, for her death and has isolated and neglected the boy. Young Mary Lennox comes to live with them after her parents’ ...Jul 13
- Rehearses Oct. 13-17, 20-24, 27-31, Nov. 3-7, 11-13; runs Nov. 14-Jan. 4, 2015 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in San Diego, CA
Seeking strong R&B female vocalist for SeaWorld's Shamu Christmas Miracles Show.Aug 08
- Shoots Dec. in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Heroes of the Street," a TV pilot about paramedics.Aug 08
- Performance dates are TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Star Trek Battle Bridge: Aroana Infliction," a play in which the former crew of the Enterprise has been retired and or moved to a battalion ship. Being a ship of exploration, with weaponry only to defend itself in the direst of circumstances, the Enterprise has been outfitted with a ...Aug 08
- Rehearses Tuesday & Wedesdays 6-8:30pm; Saturday 1-3:30pm. 4 days a week 2 weeks prior to play. Production are: Nov 12th & 14th Manhattan Rep Theatre Dec 6th, Mary Burch Theatre in NJ For more information, email: Teaclinton@aol.com
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY
Casting "Murphy's Law: Group Therapy Gone Wild." Synopsis: Dr. Pew, an unconventional, quirk, hippie-psychotherapist, brings her patients together for her Dramatic Group Therapy project in an effort to help them, help one another. But as the saying goes, anything that can go wrong, does go wrong, in this Group Therapy ...Aug 08