- Rehearsals are TBD; shoots Apr. 23-30 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Wildfire" a short film for New York University. "Wildfire" tells the story of Mischa Jessop, a 19-year-old mother within the strict confines of a Mormon polygamous community in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. When an incoming forest fire threatens both the safety and the faith of the community ...Jan 30
- Shoots Feb. 22 & Mar. 7 in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles, CA; Dallas, TX; Miami, FL; Houston, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Charlotte, NC; Las Vegas, NV; New York, NY
Casting "Love Hard" a music video which will feature a young couple in love, acting out different aspects of a relationship. Producer states: "The video will evoke all the emotions of the audience as the video displays the importance to love hard with the limited time we have to love."Jan 29
- Shooting September in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting "The Sauce," a feature film about a star trader who gets passed over for a promotion. He decides to take his revenge by leaving the firm and destroying it in the process.Jan 29
- Shoots in Toronto, Ontario (exact dates TBD).
- Seeking submissions from: Toronto, ON
Casting "Harbingers," a show that explores the idea of morality through gang mentality in the form of video game-inspired fight scenes with comedic and lovable characters.Jan 29
- Program runs mid-August 2014, and will end mid-June 2015, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in the apprentice program with Portland Playhouse. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the ...Jan 29
- Positions begins immediately; performances are held weekdays and Sat. mornings in Mount Kisco, NY (in Northern Westchester, approximately 45 minutes north of Manhattan).
- Seeking submissions from: Mount Kisco, NY
Seeking guitarists and vocalists for Kidville Mount Kisco's "Rockin' Railroad" band.Jan 29
- Rehearsals begin July 3; runs July 17-Oct. 11 in Lake George, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Lake Effect" by Tom Dudzick (originally published as "Last Mass at Casimir's").Jan 29
- Rehearses in spring; shoots late spring-summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; CT; NJ
Casting and seeking crew for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.Jan 29
- Rehearses in mid-Feb.; shoots late Feb.-early March in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Believe," a psychological thriller for UCLA.Jan 29
- Rehearses Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; performs in April at the Pacific Beach Women's Club in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting dancers of all types to be part of the creative process and perform new works for Truth Dance Theater.Jan 28
- Rehearsals begin April 16 (Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.); runs for 16 performances May 22-June 8 at Urban Stages in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Tragedy of Dandelion." Synopsis: The Princess Dandelion dresses as a boy in order to escape her rapist and would-be husband, along the way falling in love with another princess, and traveling through her society, meeting nuns, soldiers, and clowns, and all the time her pregnancy continues, the impending ...Jan 28
- Tech April 23 (youth ensembles) & April 24 (emerging companies); performs April 27 at 12:30 p.m. (youth ensemble), 3:30 p.m. (emerging companies) & 6 p.m. (youth ensembles) and May 4 at 3:30 p.m. (emerging companies) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking submissions from upcoming/emerging choreographers and youth ensembles to present at the 2014 Brooklyn Dance Festival. Producer states: "Brooklyn Dance Festival is in its third annual presentation and offers performance opportunities in a state-of-the-art theater. Last year's performances sold out! This season more than 200 dancers and varied genres (a ...Jan 28
- Finales for the contest will be held May 17, 6 p.m. in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Orlando, FL
Seeking contestants for "SING to End Homelessness" a charity singing competition. "Each group/soloist will audition by 'singing' a cappella before a panel of judges for a chance to be selected to advance onto the 'Grand Finale' with a chance to win prizes and a spot on a compilation album to ...Jan 28
- Courses begin October 2014 in London.
- Auditions: Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking students for undergraduate and post-graduate studies at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, the University of London's dedicated conservatoire of drama. Communications coordinator states: "The school will soon be holding international auditions and interviews for its undergraduate - BA (Hons) and postgraduate courses. Whilst remaining a tight-knit ...Jan 28
- Shooting May 12, in Shreveport, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: Shreveport, LA
Casting a feature-length film about buddies who try to go camping and find out they are not very good at it.Jan 28
- Rehearsals and performances are TBD in Tampa, Clearwater, and St. Petersburgh, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Tampa, FL; Clearwater, FL; St. Petersburgh, FL
Seeking members for an all-girl group, The Queen Bee'z. Company states: "Looking for group loyalty and team work. The look for the group, communication and ideas for the group, as well as promotion & advertising will all be discussed. Time put in is very important."Jan 28
- Rehearses 2 to 3 days a week (3 hours sessions), one week day afternoon, one weekend afternoon and one week day evening, flexible schedule to accommodate your job, school and show biz schedule.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; CT
Seeking additional members, ages 10-70, for a new Comedy Repertory and Training Company lead by Beverly Bonner. Producer states: "The group will be given comedy training, direction, and the opportunity to perform in front of an audience twice monthly. Not only do you get training and feedback, but you will ...Jan 27
- Rehearsals begin March 27; runs May 1-10 (weekends) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity or non-Equity female performers for a new, one-woman theater piece based on writings by feminist icon Andrea Dworkin, author of "Woman Hating," "Pornography," "Intercourse" and other feminist works.Jan 27
- Production dates are TBD throughout the U.S.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Bizarre Work Stories." Company states: "Ever had a horrible job? Sure, we all have. But have you had a bizarre, truly weird job experience? Something that became more than uncomfortable, and ended up being life-changing? Did a boss’ requests go from demanding to possibly criminal? Did you and a ...Jan 27
- Shooting is ongoing through 2014 in the NYC area,Brooklyn and Western Ma.Actors must be willing to travel and have open schedule availability.If cast,actors have to commit to role until finished.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Fanatikal," a 91-minute suspenseful feature about obsession set in the comic book world.Jan 27