- Production dates are TBD in Arizona & California, as well as aboard a number of major cruise ship lines.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "December '63," in which the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons comes to life in this one-of-a-kind concert experience. Company states: "'December '63' showcases all your favorite songs from Frankie Valli including the classics that have been thrilling audiences for decades along with the most popular singles ...Jun 30
- Shoots July-August 2015 in Bergen County, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Teaneck, NJ; Bergen County, NJ; New York, NY
Seeking crew for "Past & Future," a short film. Synopsis: Alex Faber, Co-Owner & Supreme Viceroy of Team Seven Films, reviews the past (fictional) productions of the company from the early 20th century and describes a visionary plan for the company's future. He may also blow bubbles & try to ...Jun 30
- Shoots early August in Brooklyn and Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Followed," an experimental narrative short that follows behind the back of a washed up commercial spokesman as he wanders through New York City. Throughout the trip we hear his paranoid thoughts on the outside world. The entire film will be shot with a Snorricam, which is a camera attached ...Jun 30
- Season rehearses and runs in Roanoke, VA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Roanoke, VA
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actors and actor/singers for Mill Mountain Theatre's 2015 season. Season includes: "On Golden Pond" (dates: Sept. 30-Oct. 11) and "42nd Street" (dates: Dec. 2-20).Jun 30
- Recording begins ASAP, summer 2015 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting one additional singer for a new Boy Band in the style of One Direction. Casting Director states: "This is huge. Two of the music industries most powerful producers, Baby Face and Walter Afanasieff, are already on board. They have been working with the boys who are currently in the ...Jun 30
- Season rehearses and runs in Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Aug 19 in Summit, NJ
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre's upcoming 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "The Electric Baby" (Stefanie Zadravec, writer; Laura Ekstrand, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Oct. 2-18, Fri.-Sun.); "Sister Play" (John Kolvenbach, writer; Nicole Callender, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 19-Mar. 6, Fri.-Sun.); ...Jun 30
- Positions run throughout July 2015-Aug. 2016 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking part-time marketing, graphic design, social networking, video & sound editing, and public relations interns for the John Pallotta Studio of Acting. Artistic Director states: "Gain experience in the real world of arts marketing, supervised by the Producing Artistic Director who oversees all the current marketing and graphic design."Jun 30
- Shoot dates TBD in Syracuse, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Syracuse, NY
Casting "I Have Eaten The Plums,” a short student film. Synopsis: "I Have Eaten The Plums" is a story that attempts to describe the relationships between people and food, and how food can shape and define relationships. The five short vignettes take the audience through various moments in life where ...Jun 29
- Runs Aug. 26-31 (9 a.m.-6 p.m., with a break 1-2 p.m.) in Atlanta, GA. Register: email@example.com
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Seeking participants for Act Tactical's Six-Day tactics/fighting training intensive for film, from levels one to three. For those that have never held a gun or thrown a punch, all the way up to those with knowledge wishing to learn some new skills. We realize for some it would be a ...Jun 29
- Runs July 25-26 and Aug. 1, 2, 8, 9, 3-5 p.m. at The Alliance of Resident Theatres/New York, Studio C, 520 8th Ave., 3rd Fl., NYC, NY 10018.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for an intensive, collaborative Master Class for actors, directors, and playwrights who aspire to deepen their understanding and practice of theatre with the Steps Theatre & Production Company. Program Description: Learn how to improvise, building a developing a scene, creating characters and dramatic scene study; learn script analysis, ...Jun 29
- Shoots in Aug. (exact date TBD) in Palo Alto, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Carlos, CA; Palo Alto, CA
Casting the role of Nina Wesley, a teacher in her late twenties suffering from repeated bouts of severe depression, for a live portrayal that will help instruct students on how to properly identify and treat mental illness. Anyma Learning Systems is developing a simulation program designed for psychiatrists and medical ...Jun 29
- Runs Saturdays, Sept. 19, 26, Oct. 3, Oct. 10, Oct. 17, Oct. 24, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking kids ages 8-17 for A Class Act NY's On-Camera Class with casting associate Lisa Kitay of Bowling/Miscia Casting and Freelance TV and Film Casting Director, Sabrina Hyman. In the first three weeks, students will work with Sabrina Hyman on television and film sides, learn on-camera lingo, and hone their ...Jun 29
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15 (weeknights, 6-9:45 p.m.; actors may be called two-four times per wk.) in Burbank and L.A. (near Universal Studios); runs Dec. 18, 19, and 20 at the Hall of Liberty, 6300 Forest Lawn Dr., L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 3, 4, 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Annie Get Your Gun," the musical with lyrics and music by Irving Berlin and a book by Dorothy Fields and her brother Herbert Fields. Synopsis: The story is a fictionalized version of the life of Annie Oakley (1860–1926), a sharpshooter who starred in Buffalo Bill's Wild West, and her ...Jun 29