- Rehearses Apr. 4-June 25; performance dates TBD in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting a site-specific production of "Romeo and Juliet." Synopsis: Staged in a bar in New Orleans, this production of "Romeo and Juliet" aims to invite the audience to immerse themselves within the world of the Verona as it unfolds around them. Seeking performers who are comfortable getting up close and ...Mar 10
- Rehearses in early April; shoots May 17-27, with possible reshoot dates July 10-20 (two days), in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "In My Brother's Words," an AFI thesis short film. Synopsis: "In My Brother's Words" is about a 13-year-old Iranian boy who relives the circumstances that led to his little brother's death, and subsequently the guilt that arose from it; the film follows how he processes grief and guilt and ...Mar 10
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on actor availability; shoots will vary depending on film.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting three 5-7 minute short graduate-level films for American University.Mar 10
- Season runs August 2015-July 2016 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Mill Valley, CA
Seeking stage managers for Marin Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Oldest Boy" (Jessica Thebus, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 8); "Gem of the Ocean" (Kent Gash, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15); "Swimmers" (Mike Donahue, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9); "The Invisible Hand" (Jasson Minadakis, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 22).Mar 10
- Workshops will be held at The Actor's Key West, 12222 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 106 in West Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Los Angeles, CA
Seeking registrants for this week's upcoming workshops. Instructors include head casting directors Ty Harman, Danielle Eskinazi, Lyndsey Baldasare, Stuart Stone, Lisa Ystrom, Jeremy Gordon, and Ricki Maslar. Agent and manager workshops are available as well. Coord. states: "The workshops consist of a Q&A with the instructor and then one-on-one readings ...Mar 10
- Shoots Apr. 14 & 15 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a film for New York University, "Go Figure," in which Jake is pitching a story to two professors of his school, Adam and Kate. He wants to win a grant, but he needs to learn that the way to achieve a quality piece is by telling a personal story.Mar 10
- Rehearsals begin June 2; festival runs June 26-Aug. 30 in Griffith Park, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA and Mar 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Griffith Park Shakespeare Festival to include "Romeo and Juliet" (Melissa Chalsma, dir.) and "Much Ado About Nothing" (Jeffrey Wienckowski, dir.).Mar 10
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots in summer in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Life With Mr. X" (working title), a local TV pilot. Coordinator states: "The pilot will go to production in summer of 2015 but we need a lead role cast now to test character dialogue synergy with other leads." Synopsis: The show is about a guy (Brian) with multiple personality ...Mar 10
- Shoots nationwide.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Precocious Kid Project," a docu-series featuring a precocious 7-11 year old and his/her family.Mar 10
- Production runs June 5-7 and 11-14, in Denton, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX and Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX
Casting for the production "Enchanted April." Project description: "When two unhappy London housewives rent a villa in Italy for an impulsive holiday away from their husbands and share the costs with a pair of independent upper-class women, the unexpected occurs."Mar 10
- Dates vary depending on work booked in the New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Los Angeles areas.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; DC; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking union and nonunion boys and girls (newborn to 18) to work with extras management company Elite Kids Talent in the New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Washington DC areas and union only in the Los Angeles area. Manager states: "Our talent managers have more than 50 years experience combined experience ...Mar 10
- Rehearsals Apr. 8-June 10, Wednesdays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.; tech runs June 15-18; runs June 19-21 & 25-27 at Porch Light Productions in Glen Rock, NJ (approx. 45 minutes from NYC by both bus and train).
- Auditions: Apr 1 in Glen Rock, NJ
Seeking singers with dance/movement experience for Jason Robert Brown’s "Songs for a New World."Mar 10