- Pre-production in the spring; shoots late spring-early summer in Connecticut.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in darien, CT
Casting "The Mental Hospital," a horror-drama series.Apr 01
- Shoot dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Maggephah," a short film. Synopsis: In this film about love, loss, and zombie carnage, the characters must figure out where they stand when facing the end of time as we know it. Kevin is grieving. After the death of his best friend, Kevin struggles to find closure despite his ...Apr 01
- Rehearses June 2015 three times in the Fairfax or Arlington area; runs July 9-26 (five shows) at the Washington D.C. Capital Fringe festival in NE D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: VA; Washington, DC
Casting "American Lit," - scene one in the play is "Hemingway: The Arkansas Years."Apr 01
- Shoots May 23-June 2 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY; NJ; NJ; MA; MA; CT; CT; PA; PA
Casting "Jeux: The Devil's Games," a student thesis film about a man calling himself the Devil who goes up to people to play cruel games and if you don’t play with him, you and your surroundings will be killed.Apr 01
- Shoots this April in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Court Me."Apr 01
- Regular part-time Immediate openings; mainly seeking hosts for weekday evenings (typically 2.5 hrs. between 7:15-9:45 p.m.), including Fridays. Locations and dates assigned after completion of training in the Danbury, CT area.
- Seeking submissions from: Danbury, CT
Seeking personnel to host restaurant games in Danbury, CT and the surrounding towns.Apr 01
- Season runs in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Seeking stage managers for TexARTS 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Ring of Fire" (Sarah Gay, dir. Rehearsals begin June 29; runs July 17-26); "Guys and Dolls" (Kasey RT Graham, dir. Rehearsals begin July 27; runs Aug. 14-23); "Steel Magnolias" (Jarret Mallon, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 28; runs Oct. 16-25); "And Then ...Apr 01
- Shoots June 24-30 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Visions of Daniel," an NYFA student film that's a dark, surreal psychological drama about a tortured music composer who must face the haunting demons of his abused childhood and forgive his mother who abandoned him. Synopsis: When Daniel is visited by the ghost of his dead stepfather, he is ...Apr 01
- Workshops will be held July 10, 4:30-8 p.m. (ages 7-17, scenes split up according to age); July 11, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (ages 7-18), 2-5:30 p.m. (ages 7 - 11), and 6:15-9:45 p.m. (ages 12 - 18); and July 12, 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (ages 7-11) and 2-5:30 p.m. (ages 12-17) in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants for a TV workshop for kids and teens with Ty Harman of Guthrie/Goddard Smythe Casting. Coordinator states: "Work with Los Angeles based Disney Casting Director and former Talent Agent at ICM, Ty Harman. Aside from working at Guthrie/Goddard Smythe Casting, Ty also works at other L.A. based casting ...Apr 01
- Rehearsals begin May 14 (minimal weekday daytime rehearsals); runs May 28-June 6 at Corner Office NYC Theater in midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an off-off Broadway production of "Matt & Ben." Synopsis: This play depicts its titular Hollywood golden boys, before JLo and Gwyneth, before 'Project Greenlight,' before Oscar, and before anyone actually gave a damn. When the screenplay for "Good Will Hunting" mysteriously drops from the heavens, the boys realize they're ...Apr 01
- Workshop is May 30 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.; after the lecture each attendee will get a one-on-one session) in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD; Richmond, VA
Seeking participants for a workshop with John Shea, senior agent with NYC's Frontier Booking International. John will host an informational session, followed by a Q and A. Then each attendee will have the chance to meet with John one-on-one, when he will provide feedback on his or her monologue, song, ...Apr 01
- Rehearses in early fall (Sept.-Oct.); runs in mid-late fall (end of Oct.-Nov.) at locations TBD in NYC. Seeking submissions nationwide.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking artist submissions for H.E.A.T. Theatre Company's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Salute Your Shorts: A Night of One-Acts" (late fall 2015) and full-length plays (winter 2015 and spring 2016). Works will be produced on a small budget; these should be finalized scripts that have already undergone a workshopping process. Artistic ...Apr 01
- Opportunities are ongoing in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking musicians for Little Maestros, a live band that performs for kids and their families.Apr 01
- Rehearses and records once late-April 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting a series of educational sing-a-long books. Also casting a man and woman solely for storytelling (voiceover) workApr 01