- Shoots May 1-3 in the Tri-state area. Note: The shoot might extend to May 4. Casting on March 21st
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Anastasia," an NYU student senior film about a hot-headed teenage adoptee re-homed into an abusive family that won't let her go.Mar 11
- Shoots Weekend of end of April..possibly weekend of the 18th..in Heapstead Lake Park L.I and Bayside Queens, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Queens, NY; Long Island, NY
Casting "Is She the One?" a dark comedy thiller short film. Synopsis: Jake, a friendly outgoing guy, meets Megan, a girl he is dating, and he really feels she the could be the one.. but then again love can drive you crazy..Mar 11
- Shooting TBA in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting "One Line," a short film probably under a minute with only one line of dialogue for a student project at Art Center College of Design.Mar 11
- Shooting April 11-12, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "How We Met." Project description: "A man is talked into approaching a beautiful girl by a stranger on a train."Mar 11
- Rehearsals start ASAP; performs early May at the Producer's Club, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a smart, responsible, detail oriented, and committed production manager who loves theater to work closely with the producer of the new play "You Don't Have to Go Home," consisting of three one act plays and a monologue. Coordinator states: "This is a great opportunity to work with a passionate ...Mar 11
- One possible rehearsal prior to shoot date; shoot date(s) TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Staten Island, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Bronx, NY; NJ
Casting YouTuber Justin Bryte's first single's official music video. Seeking unique, hilarious, and entertaining people who can dance (need not be professional dancers) and can lip-sync. Coordinators state: "Multi-instrumentalist Justin Bryte has quickly begun to capture fans all around the globe. He was chosen to be the featured artist on ...Mar 10
- Rehearses Apr. 4-June 25; performance dates TBD in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting a site-specific production of "Romeo and Juliet." Synopsis: Staged in a bar in New Orleans, this production of "Romeo and Juliet" aims to invite the audience to immerse themselves within the world of the Verona as it unfolds around them. Seeking performers who are comfortable getting up close and ...Mar 10
- Rehearses in early April; shoots May 17-27, with possible reshoot dates July 10-20 (two days), in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "In My Brother's Words," an AFI thesis short film. Synopsis: "In My Brother's Words" is about a 13-year-old Iranian boy who relives the circumstances that led to his little brother's death, and subsequently the guilt that arose from it; the film follows how he processes grief and guilt and ...Mar 10
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on actor availability; shoots will vary depending on film.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting three 5-7 minute short graduate-level films for American University.Mar 10
- Season runs August 2015-July 2016 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Mill Valley, CA
Seeking stage managers for Marin Theatre Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Oldest Boy" (Jessica Thebus, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 8); "Gem of the Ocean" (Kent Gash, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15); "Swimmers" (Mike Donahue, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9); "The Invisible Hand" (Jasson Minadakis, dir. Rehearsals begin Mar. 22).Mar 10
- Workshops will be held at The Actor's Key West, 12222 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 106 in West Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Los Angeles, CA
Seeking registrants for this week's upcoming workshops. Instructors include head casting directors Ty Harman, Danielle Eskinazi, Lyndsey Baldasare, Stuart Stone, Lisa Ystrom, Jeremy Gordon, and Ricki Maslar. Agent and manager workshops are available as well. Coord. states: "The workshops consist of a Q&A with the instructor and then one-on-one readings ...Mar 10