- Training begins Feb. 1, 2016 in Seattle, WA. Following training, performers typically do 45 weeks of shows (including four-six weeks in England & Australia), two follow-up training weeks and eight weeks of paid vacation, annually.
- Seeking submissions from: Lynnwood, WA; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC
Seeking a trained, professional performer for "The NED Show," a school assembly. TED is an acronym for "Never Give Up. Encourage Others. Do Your Best. Trainer states: "Now in our 25th year of operation, we employ 18 full-time solo performers who present the 'NED' assembly in schools every day. 'NED ...4 hours ago
- Orientation Oct. 16 (6:30 p.m.); rehearses Oct. 19-Nov. 19 (weeknights 6-10 p.m.; weekends TBD); runs Nov. 20, Dec. 1-3, 8-10, and 14-17 (3-8 p.m.); Nov. 21, 27, and Dec. 4-6, 11-13, and 18-23 (10 a.m.-8 p.m.); Nov. 28 (Winterfest; 10 a.m.-9 p.m.). Nov. 22 & 29 (11 a.m.-7 p.m.), and Dec. 24 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Cleveland, OH.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11, 12 in Cleveland, OH
Casting Kringle’s Inventionasium, a 60-minute, fully immersive, interactive theatrical experience developed in Cleveland by the Mr. Kringle Company, LLC in association with the Mr. Kringle Licensing Group. Description: The Inventionasium is Mr. Kringle's top-secret inventing laboratory. Guests tour different departments, explore each area, and engage in hands-on activities to help ...5 hours ago
- Upcoming events include Oct. 8 at Doo Gallery in Atlanta, GA; Oct. 13 at Alamo Drafthouse in Houston, TX; Oct. 18 at Queen Art Collective in Nashville, TN; Oct. 19 at Tim Faulkner Gallery in Louisville, KY; Nov. 7 at Don Pedro in Brooklyn, NY; and Nov. 19 at PhilaMOCA in Philadelphia, PA
- Not accepting online submissions
The Druid Underground Film Festival is currently touring and welcomes attendees interesting in filmmaking networking. About the festival: "Showcasing the best in subversive cinema from around the world since 2006, The Druid Underground Film Festival is the only nationally touring underground film festival in North America. From all-night gallery screenings ...6 hours ago
- Shows ongoing (run Wed.-Fri. eves.; Sat. and Sun. all day) in Houston, TX. There will be shows as needed during weekday times and eves.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Seeking fully-costumed actors to portray the host Prof. Von Guttenberg and the hungry zombies during "Trapped in a Room With a Zombie," an ongoing production that has the participants as protagonists in an interactive experience where they find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. As Prof. Von Guttenberg, ...6 hours ago
- Dates TBD in Washington, D.C.; especially seeking those with weekend availability. Also seeking sitters in Chicago and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; Chicago, IL; New York, NY
Seeking new team members in D.C. for Sitters Studio, a D.C.-, Chicago-, and New York-based babysitting agency. Also seeking sitters in Chicago and NYC. Coordinator states: "Sitters Studio is unlike a traditional agency because we staff artists (singers, actors, painters, dancers, etc.) as our babysitters. We seek to foster a ...7 hours ago
- Workshop is Nov. 10 (7-9 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT; PA; MA; RI
Seeking actors for a workshop with Barden/Schnee Casting Associate Matt Glasner. Robert Peterpaul Productions states: "Matt has cast feature films (like 'Pitch Perfect' & 'Dallas Buyers Club') and is always seeking new talent. The Barden Schnee office is currently casting 'Girl on the Train' (feature film), 'Untitled Megan Leavey Project' ...8 hours ago
- Event will be held Oct. 18-19 at Clayton State University in Morrow, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Seeking attendees for Georgia's Big Picture Con Conference. The BigPictureCon provides opportunities for emerging filmmakers and industry technology professionals to connect with one another and participate in a variety of educational sessions on topics like film production and technology, and web entertainment. Students in any discipline, emerging and professional filmmakers, ...yesterday
- Runs Oct. 13 (7 p.m.) at Village Tap, 2055 W. Roscoe St., Chicago, IL. Sign-up begins at 6:30pm.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Make Ready: A Reading Series." Project description: "The Make Ready" is a reading series that gives playwrights a chance to hear their work read out loud in front of an audience. Every piece is cast on the evening and given a cold read. There are a wide variety ...yesterday
- Events run Nov. 6-8 in the Miami, FL area.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; West Palm Beach, FL
Seeking celebrity impersonators for high-profile events for Characters for Hire.yesterday
- Hours vary due to show schedules, which include matinees and holidays, in the Theater District in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a bartender to work in Broadway and Theater District bars.yesterday