- Our rehearsal dates will be in New York City as the date follows: Sunday December 6th from 9am until 5pm Sunday December 13th at 9am until 7pm. Our tech dates are: Monday December 14th at 6pm: Tech rehearsal Tuesday December 15th from 6 to 8:30pm: Dress rehearsal. Our performance dates will be: Wednesday December 16th at 6pm. Friday December 18th at 6pm Saturday December 19th at 4pm.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a supporting role for "You belong with me because you're so vain" a romantic comedy about falling in love with the wrong person.1 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 15, 2016; workshop and performances begin Feb. 15, 2016 and eight shows to begin Mar. 18, 2016 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a workshop of "The Last Hour: A Play on Apathy, Decisions, and Repercussions," written by J. Marshall Evans. Synopsis: It's 2032 and America is not the same. The government has declared war on the majority of the citizens and New York City is ground zero. Eight men are thrown ...4 hours ago
- Rehearsal period for 'The Seagull' is mid-January through late February, in River Forest, IL. Runs February 26-28. The rehearsal period for 'Miss Firecracker' is late February to early April with time off in March for campus breaks, etc. Runs April 14-17.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5, 6 in River Forest, IL
Casting the plays "The Seagull" and "The Miss Firecracker Contest." Project description: "'The Seagull' centers on the romantic and artistic clashes between fading actress Irina Arkadina; fresh-faced ingénue Nina Zarechnaya; famous writer Boris Trigorin, Irina's lover; and failing playwright Konstantin Treplyov, Irina's son who is in love with Nina. All ...5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 5, 2016; runs Apr. 28-May 15 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "Girl of the Golden West."5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2016; runs Mar. 1-20, 2016 in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Lost Boy in Whole Foods."5 hours ago
- Rehearsal date(s) TBD; performs May 2016 at BRIC Media Arts in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 12, 13 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking black/African diaspora actors for "The Messiah Complex," a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. Synopsis: It’s set in a world where a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. ...8 hours ago
- Rehearses late January 2016; performs weekdays in February (during the school day) in New York and New Jersey.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; PA
Casting "Sunjata Kamalenya," an African TYA production that features music and authentic costumes, scenery, and props from Mali, West Africa. Producing Director states: "This production was first produced at the McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, NJ and has since been touring through the Experiential Theater Company throughout the United States."8 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting up to six Equity actors for Ten Thousand Things Theater Company's 2016-17 season. Season includes "Pericles" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 29, 2016; runs Sept. 29-Nov. 6, 2016) a musical (Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2017; runs Feb. 2-Mar. 12, 2017) and a new Kira Obolensky play (Rehearsals begin Mar. 27, 2017; ...8 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 9, 2016; runs Mar. 1-20 in Norfolk, VA.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in New York City, NY
Casting "Grounded" a one-woman show by George Brandt.9 hours ago
- Time commitment for regular shows is four to six hours, including a pre-show rehearsal, in the Boston, MA area. No weekly rehearsals required; you rehearse immediately before the show only when you are scheduled to work. Roles rotate based on actor availability and are schedule on a one-month basis.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Somerville, MA
Casting an interactive murder mystery dinner show set in the present day, with no costumes required. Producer states: "No campy dialogue. This is an improv-based show, with locations all across the U.S."9 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs Jan. 16, 2016 in Dania Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Dania Beach, FL
Casting "God's Business," a stage play. Synopsis: In a world filled with lies and deceit, everyone is trying to live their lives as true to the word as possible, but contrary to the mask we wear on a daily basis, everyone's nemesis is playing the game of chess and is ...10 hours ago
- Production runs February 25-March 19 in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Plano, TX
Casting the production "Rocket Man."13 hours ago