- Rehearsals begin October 5 in Chicago, IL. Runs November 15-December 12.
- Auditions: Jul 11, 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Animals Commit Suicide," a play. Project description: "Chance Stevens is a young gay man who has almost everything...but he wants something more. He dives deep into the city's seedy sexual underbelly and picks up a drug habit, while also beginning a relationship with a handsome, HIV-positive baker, claiming falsely ...3 hours ago
- Runs September 11-26 in Batavia, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 19, 20, 21 in Batavia, IL
Casting "The Miracle Worker," a play. Project description: "The heroic, real-life tale of Annie Sullivan and her student, blind and mute Helen Keller who with Annie's help became a celebrated author, political activist and lecturer. The Miracle Worker dramatizes the volatile relationship between the lonely teacher and her charge. Trapped ...3 hours ago
- This is an ongoing commitment in Chicago, IL. When we’re preparing a show, we will meet 1-2 times per week. In between show commitments, the ensemble will meet 1-2 times per month for future show development.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting ensemble members. N2O is new Chicago-based sketch comedy group focusing on bringing hilarious, yet impactful material to the comedy scene.3 hours ago
- Runs October 3-18 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 21, 22 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The God Committee," a play. Project description: "Medicine, money and morality clash when the Heart Transplant Selection Committee of St. Patrick's Hospital have only minutes to decide which patient will receive a heart that has become available. Based on actual events and presented in real time, the drama transports ...3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin October 18 in Chicago, IL. Runs December 3-January 2.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27, 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Outrage," a play. Project description: "When a questionable donation throws the future of an American university into upheaval, a graduate student who claims to be interested in nothing gets yanked into the conflict and discovers the stakes may be far more than academic. In a story narrated by none ...3 hours ago
- Shows in September in Oak Park, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Oak Park, IL
Casting "The Bacchae," a play. Project description: "A Greek tragedy by Euripides."3 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs Sept 4-7 (Labor Day weekend).
- Seeking submissions from: Tampa, FL
Casting a historical play set during World War II.10 hours ago
- All rehearsal and first performance dates are in NJ. See attached schedules. All dates are subject to change pending casting.
- Auditions: Jul 7, 11 in Roselle Park, NJ
Casting lead and supporting roles for various shows with Initials Stage Productions. CEO states: "Due to the growing markets and need for strong and innovative reality stage productions, Initials is filling major roles for its most current stage production that was postponed and now slated to debut this coming August: ...13 hours ago
- Rehearsals start July 2015; performs Sept. 10, 11 & 13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dances of Life – and Death," a fusion work of verse, music, and dance. It tells the story after E. A. Poe of a Prince who tries to isolate himself and his court from the plague by withdrawing into his walled estates, hoping Death will not find him. Casting ...15 hours ago
- Rehearses July 10 (6-10 p.m.), July 11 (11 a.m.-3 p.m.), July 12 (12-4 p.m.), and July 17 (6-10 p.m.). It is helpful if actor is free weekdays (3-5 p.m.), but this is not mandatory for the role. Runs July 18 (9 p.m.), July 23 (9 p.m.), July 30 (7 p.m.), Aug. 5 (7 p.m.), and Aug. 7 (7 p.m.) at Manhattan Repertory Theatre, 303 W. 42nd St., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Seeking immediate replacement actor and understudy for "The Match Game," a play. Artistic director states: "One of our actors is experiencing some health issues so we are seeking a replacement actor to play at least two full performances of The Match Game and be available for the other three performances. ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin July 12 (tentatively rehearses every Sun. for three-four hours); runs Sept. 25-27 & Oct. 2-4 (six performances) in L.A. One performance will be for NAACP members.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking African American men and women for the stage play "Juicy." Synopsis: The story centers around Mia, a sweet young female who carries the burden of always being judged by her outer appearance. However, her mother, friends, and others think she should take advantage of the physical gift with which ...Saturday
- Runs July 9, 7-10 p.m., at 36th St. Studio, Room D, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a table reading of an adaptation of "Twelfth Night" for editing purposes. This is not auditions for the winter production, only a reading. Auditions for the winter production will be announced later.Friday