- Rehearsals in December (BAX, Brooklyn, NY) Performances - January 2, 3, 4 (Brooklyn, NY), and January 11 (Fair Lawn, NJ)
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Steps Theatre (stepstheatre.com) is seeking Russian speaking actors for our upcoming production “At the Ark at Eight” (in Russian). “At the Ark at Eight” is a charming tale, both funny and serious, with a bewitching and captivating plot, full of unexpected turns. The story is told with a creative twist, ...54 minutes ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 27; runs Feb. 20-Mar. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "End of the Rainbow," a play.9 hours ago
- Rehearses May 11-May 26, 2015; runs May 27-July 3, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 20 in New York, NY
Casting a new play, "Devoted Dreams," by Christopher B. Latro. Synopsis: Alexander, a young man freshly married, is building his promising asset management career. Alexander is tempted by distractions from his life and can get lost in the overbearing demands of his parents. His young wife Eva is lonely and ...10 hours ago
- Rehearses Mar. 16-Apr. 2; runs Apr. 9-May 23 in NY.
- Auditions: Jan 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The Frugal Repast," a play. Synopsis: Two couples from two generations of a struggling family are challenged by the theft of a masterpiece of art. Theodor, father to William and stepfather to Cornelia, and his wife Margaret, mother to Cornelia and stepmother to William, have led a life of ...10 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin week of Apr. 6; runs May 7-May 31 with a possible one week extension in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Lawrenceville, GA
Casting "Hands on a Hardbody," a play. Synopsis: "Inspired by the true events of the acclaimed 1997 documentary of the same name, this new musical is infused with a soulful rockabilly score. "Hands On A Hardbody" is the hilarious, hard-fought contest deep in the heart of Texas, where only one ...10 hours ago
- Runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers for FWD Theatre Project's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Black and White Ball" (Runs Jan. 20-26; Amber Mak, dir.; Chuck Larkin, music dir.; Stephen Cole & Todd Ellison, writers), "Pride & Prejudice The Musical" (Runs Feb. 10-16; Lawrence Rush, writer).11 hours ago
- Rehearses in December & January, in Portland, OR; Performances run from January 22-February 1, 2015, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the world premiere of the play, "Bruté." Project description: "Bruté is a complete re-imagining of William Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, utilizing Shakespeare’s original dialogue in a new arrangement. This play will be a part of the 2015 Fertile Ground City-Wide Festival of New Works."9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin March 13, 2015; runs Apr. 8-26, 2015 in Columbus, OH.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9 in Columbus, OH
Casting "The Final Table," by Herb Brown.11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin June 8; runs June 30-Aug. 15 in Baileys Harbor, WI.
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for the upcoming 2015 summer season at Door Shakespeare. Season includes "Romeo and Juliet" and "The Tempest."11 hours ago
- Job starts Aug. 15, 2015 in Cincinnati, OH. The University currently operates on a semester system.
- Seeking submissions from: Cincinnati, OH
Seeking a full-time, tenure-track Assistant Professor faculty appointment within the Drama Department of the Division of Theatre Arts, Production and Arts Administration (TAPAA) for the The University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM). CCM Drama offers undergraduate training to students who earn the BFA in Dramatic Performance, and annually produces ...12 hours ago