- Rehearses in February, runs 9-12 performances in March.
- Auditions: Jan 27 in Omaha, NE
Synopsis: "In Brendan's pub, isolated above the increasingly-empty towns, the men are gathering for their daily pint. The arrival of a stranger in their midst--a woman--spus them to impress her with stories. They are stories of souls past and of spirits very much present. But one story is more chilling ...11 hours ago
- Auditions: Jan 27, 28 in New York, NY
The Players Theatre Short Play & Musical Festival, February 5th – 22nd. 15 short plays & musicals (comedies & dramas) will perform over three weekends; 5 productions each Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Auditions at the The Players Theatre, Tuesday and Wednesday, January 27th and 28th, 5:00PM-7:00PM, 115 Macdougal. Please ...15 hours ago
- Playing April 3rd, 2015 through May 9th, 2015 at Glendale Centre Theatre. 324 N. Orange St., Glendale, CA 91203
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Glendale Centre Theatre is casting "Dear Ruth", a comedy written by Norman Krasna. Produced by Tim Dietlein. Directed by George Strattan. Casting is open to all ethnicities. Good comedic timing essential for all characters. Auditions will be held by appointment only on Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 from 7-10 pm. Sides ...15 hours ago
- Rehearsals will begin on February 15 and extend until the staged reading on February 23rd, a Monday evening, at Harlem's renowned National Black Theatre. There will likely be three rehearsals of three hours each in addition to the performance. Rehearsals will occur over the span of one week.
- Auditions: Feb 1 in New York, NY
Casting a staged-reading for the award-winning play, "The Messiah Complex." Nia Witherspoon, writer and director, Ni'Ja Whitson, choreographer Synopsis: DJ Messiah’s got no time for the past. Music is her escape into the future. But her ghosts catch up, unearthing the queer secrets buried in Black city life. And ghosts ...18 hours ago
- Auditions for the part of the Guard will be held on Friday, January 30 in Room A, 36 Street Studio, 260 West 36th Street 3rd Floor (near 8th Avenue) from 3- 4:30 PM. Rehearsal begins February 2015; performances begin late February or early March 2015 in NYC. See video trailer: http://youtu.be/brqqkxewRI8
- Auditions: Jan 30 in New York, NY
Casting "In That Moment," a two character play concerning a fatal shooting for educational use by colleges and community groups.19 hours ago
- Tentative Rehearsal Schedule Monday thru Thursday evenings with some possible Saturday rehearsals. Final Schedule to be published after show is cast. Will rehearse and perform at the Pierson Playhouse in Pacific Palisades.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 9 in Pacific Palisades, CA
Casting the Wedding Day Farce Perfect Wedding at Theatre Palisades. Written by Robin Hawdon, the playwright who wrote the English translation of many classic farces including Don't Dress for Dinner. Character sides and information about Theatre palisades can be found on the Theatre Palisades Website www.theatrepalisades.org.22 hours ago
- Rehearses and runs May 23-30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for a one week intensive and performances of "Richard the Third." Session with a professional casting director provided.yesterday
- Rehearses and performs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jan 27, 28 in Portland, OR
Casting a staged reading of the new play, "Little Sisters." Project description: "A cautionary and redemptive tale about a hip-hop dancer who becomes ensnared in the hellish world of human trafficking, exposing the situation in Portland, and eventually freeing herself."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs June 2-Aug. 30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking submissions for the role of Celia in "Of Good Stock," by Melissa Ross.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin early February; show runs Feb. 19-May 15 in Oregon, California, and Washington. The Northwest team is based in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Seattle, WA
Casting The Traveling Lantern Theatre Co. 2015 spring and summer seasons, which includes "Lewis & Clark" and "Greek Mythology." Seeking males or females to perform the 45-minute two-person children's plays for libraries and schools. Company states: "We are seeking an actor with a vehicle as the equipment is small and ...yesterday