- Rehearses Sept. 9-Oct. 22; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 13 at Miami Theater Center in Miami Shores, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 11 in Miami Shores, FL
Casting an Equity male actor for the role of Judge Brack in "Hedda Gabler."2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24; runs Apr. 24- June 7 at the Arena Stage in Washington, DC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting Katori Hall's "Blood Quilt," a play about four disconnected sisters gathering at their childhood island home, off the coast of Georgia, to create a family quilt to honor their recently deceased mother. When their reunion turns into a reading of their mother's will, everyone must grapple with a troubling ...2 hours ago
- Rehearses Dec. 16; runs Jan. 23, 28, and Feb. 22, 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Widow Lincoln," a play set during the weeks following Abraham Lincoln’s murder at Ford’s Theatre, portraying a very human Mary in the aftermath of her husband’s death as she mourns the postwar life they will never share. Commissioned as part of the Ford’s 150, a series of events ...2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Boeing Boeing." All actors must possess the ability to play both physical and verbal comedy. Synopsis: It’s the 1960s, and swinging American bachelor Bernard couldn’t be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous air hostesses (stewardesses) all engaged to him without knowing about each other. Bernard manages to ...2 hours ago
- Rehearses Aug. 25; runs Sept. 12-14 at the NAACP Festival at The Nate Holden Theatre in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Van Nuys, CA
Casting "A Barefooted Easter," a 10 minute play that takes place in a 1962 Jim Crow Mississippi, one day away from Easter Sunday, when Alberta Mae Johnson has a hundred things to do.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18 (Mon. & Wed., 7-10 p.m. & Sat., 1-4 p.m.); performs Sept. 27 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT; PA; DE
Casting "Cherish Every Precious Moment," a play about how youth are impacted by the choices adults make.3 hours ago
- Runs in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Aug 18 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting new talent for The Murder Mystery Company.4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 22. Previews begin Jan. 30, 2015; runs Feb. 6-March 1 in Denver, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 13, 14, 15 in New York City, NY
Casting "Benediction."7 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept. 15; runs Sept. 29–Oct. 24 with possible extension in Dayton, Ohio.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; Chicago, IL; Dayton, OH
Casting "#Othello," a 40-minute adaptation of Shakespeare’s tragedy by director, Aaron Vega. Travels to and performs for high schools and junior high schools.5 hours ago
- Performances December 4-21, in Mountain View, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 9, 10 in Mountain View, CA
Casting the play "Super Villain." Production description: "A comedy based in the comic book world, in which a Super Villain (The Remote) finds himself alone in the world after his Super Hero (Excelsior) is killed off by a better Super Villain."5 hours ago