- King Carter was accepted into the Fresh Fruit Festival and will be performed at the Wild Projects venue. The festival starts in July. All rehearsals will take place at Shetler Studio based upon your availability.
- Seeking submissions from: Selden, NY; New York, NY
King Carter is a one woman show about a transgender who is a beauty pageant contestant. She is about to have her final procedure to complete her transformation.5 hours ago
- Rehearsals will be held in Coronado, California. We will start rehearsals after the July 4th weekend. We open on July 25th through August 2nd.
- Seeking submissions from: Coronado, CA
Casting call for My Big Fat Gay Wedding! This is a "family" comedy that uses a lot of strong satire to show the ridiculousness of the extremes of society. It will be part of the San Diego International Fringe Festival this summer. The show is currently scheduled to open at ...13 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 6 at Champions Studios, 257 West 39th St.; runs Aug. 5 (7 p.m.) and Aug. 9 (9 p.m.) at Harlem Repertory Theatre/Tato Laviera Theatre, at 240 E. 123rd St., NYC. Note: There maybe be alternate performance dates as well, TBA.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in New York, NY
Casting "The Prophet," a one-act play selected for this summer's The Riant Theatre's Strawberry One-Act Festival. Synopsis: The legendary insurrectionist, Nat Turner, makes a confession and the lawyer, Thomas R. Gray, documents the harrowing confession.15 hours ago
- Rehearses Aug. 17-Sept. 9; runs Sept. 10-19 in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 11 in New York, NY
Casting "A Happy End" by Iddo Netanyahu. All the characters in the play deal, throughout, with the external reality of Germany of 1932-33. This reality surrounds them at all times, whether the characters admit to it or not.16 hours ago
- Festival runs at The Davenport Theatre, 354 W. 45th St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting Midtown International Theatre Festival. Festival includes "The Dead for Breakfast: A War Comedy in Two Acts" (Runs July 8, 13, 16, 21, 24, 26, and 29) and "Intestinal Pulchritude: A Gut-Cleansing Love Tale in About a Half an Hour of Human Time" (Runs July 29, 31, Aug. 2).16 hours ago
- Rehearses approx. June 23 to mid-Aug. 2015 (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15 or Aug. 21 & 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post-apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. The ...17 hours ago
- Reads late-June 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Westchester County, NY
Casting a reading of "I Don't Know," a farcical comedy.21 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin first week of June 2015; runs July 20-Aug. 15 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Eugene," a production of a new adaptation of the French novel "Pere Goriot" set in Nineteenth Century Paris.22 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 22-Aug. 9 in Westerly, RI.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Henry V," a play.yesterday