- Season rehearses and performs in Storrs, CT.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting three shows for the Connecticut Repertory Theatre season. Shows include "A Chorus Line" (Rehearsals begin May. 16; runs Jun. 5-15); "The Sunshine Boys" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs Jun. 9-29); "Gypsy" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 10-20).2 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: May 12 in Phoenix, AZ and May 15, 16 in Tucson, AZ
Casting Arizona Theatre Company 2014-15 season. Season includes: Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike" (Christopher Durang, writer Runs Sept. 9-Oct. 26, 2014), "Wait Until Dark" (Frederick Knott, writer; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer Runs Oct. 14-Nov. 30, 2014), "Murder for Two" (Joe Kinosian, book and lyrics; Kellen Blair, book and lyrics ...21 hours ago
- Rehearsals Start: 8/25/14 and performances run through: 9/28/14
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Picasso: age 55-late 60's Synopsis: Paris, 1941. Pablo Picasso has been summoned from his favorite café by German occupation forces and is visited by Miss Fischer, an attractive officer from the German cultural ministry. He is faced with an impossible decision: in exchange for his life he must surrender one ...3 hours ago
- Rehearsals: 5/4: 3:00-6PM 5/5: 2:00-6PM 5/6: 2:00-6PM 5/7: 2:00-6PM 5/8: 2:00-6PM 5/9: 2:00-6PM 5/11: 2:00-6PM 5/12: 6:00-9PM 5/16: 2:00-6PM 5/17: 11:00-5PM 5/19: Time TBD 5/23: 2:00-6PM 5/24: 11:00-4PM 5/26: 2:00-6PM 5/27: 2:00-6PM 5/28: 2:00-6PM 5/29: 2:00-6PM 5/30: 2:00-6PM 6/1: Time TBD 6/2: 2:00-6PM 6/3: 2:00-6PM 6/4: 2:00-6PM 6/5: 12:30-5:30pm 6/6: 2:30-6PM PERFORMANCE: 6/6 7PM
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in New York, NY
Bad bitches circa 1863. GOOD MEN WANTED brings to life the true stories of five women who fought in the Civil War disguised as men. They are Union and Confederate alike, serving as infantrymen and spies, enduring everything from capture as POW's to secret midnight raids to hidden pregnancy to ...4 hours ago
- Classes begin April 22 (every Tues. 7-9 p.m.); performance showcase TBA in NYC. This course meets at 777 8th Ave., between 47th & 48th St.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for TCTC Improv Showcase & Class. Artistic director states: "If you are looking to become more comfortable on stage, launch a career in comedy, hone your acting skills, or just want to have fun, then we have the class for you. Incorporating the fundamentals of improvisation, this course ...4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin the very end of April with an opening of July 18 thru August 8 at The Elmwood Playhouse at 10 Park Street, Nyack, Ny. 10956
- Auditions: Apr 17 in Nyack, NY
Casting "Awake and Sing" immediately for the roles of HENNIE a young ethnic looking young woman in her 20s MYRON An ethnic type of middle age. PLEASE BE FAMILIAR WITH THE TEXT14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin late-April 2014; opens mid-June 2014 in L.A.
- Auditions: Apr 21 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the female lead in "Do Not Disturb the Disturbed," a play about an eccentric New York playwright who's kidnapped by his manager and locked in a hotel room after he refuses to finish the ending for the trashy Hollywood romantic comedy he's been hired to write.18 hours ago
- Rehearses Apr. 26, 29, & May 1; performs May 2-3 at Rowan University's Tohill Theatre.
- Seeking submissions from: Mount Laurel, NJ; Cherry Hill, NJ; Philadelphia, PA
Seeking actors to play small roles/extras in "The Prodigal," an original stage play.19 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: May 1, 2 in Kansas City, MO
Casting the Kansas City Repertory Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "Our Town" (David Cromer, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 5); TBA Show (Eric Rosen, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 2); "A Christmas Carol" (Kyle Hatley, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 29-Dec. 26); ...22 hours ago
- Runs Aug. 11 16, and 17 at the Thespis Theater Festival at Cabrini Theater in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Kitchen Play," a darkly comedic look at a divorce through the eyes of adult siblings who live at home with their parents. The continuing play follows out of chronology detailing both the cause and the after-effects of the fight, the divorce, and the bittersweet reconciliation following an unexpected ...20 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 with a possible extension to Oct. 5 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York, NY
- Season rehearses and performs in Westport, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting the Depot Theatre 2014 season. Season includes "My Way" (Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 11-27); "Greater Tuna" (Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 1-17); and "Pete 'N' Keely" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Aug. 22-30).yesterday
- Rehearsals TBD. Performances May 23 - June 1, in San Rafael, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Rafael, CA
Casting the play "Let Me Go." Production description: "A ten-minute play to be performed at the Fringe of Marin Festival, involving a woman with post-traumatic stress after her fiance's murder, and the fiance who tries to help her from the afterlife."22 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin July 1. Previews begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 3-24 (16 performances) at the 4th Street Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Law Of Return." Synopsis: "The Law of Return" tells the timely story of Jonathan Jay Pollard, a civilian, naval intelligence analyst, who sold government secrets to Israel during the 1980’s. This play focuses on Pollard’s relationships with his commanding officer, Steve Harris, and his Israeli contact, Rafi Eitan ...yesterday
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir.; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; Robert Louis Stevenson & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, authors Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4, 2014), "Safehouse" Timothy Douglas, dir.; Keith Josef ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals beginning late June. Performances August 15 - September 14th, in Alameda, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Boeing Boeing." Production description: "Set in the 1960s, this farce is about swinging bachelor Bernard and the three gorgeous stewardesses who are engaged to him without knowing about each other during their frequent ‘layovers’."yesterday