- Rehearses Sundays beginning May 18; runs June 28-30 at the Producers Club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the Sherman Sergel/Reginald Rose courtroom drama, "Twelve Angry Jurors." Producer states: "A jury holds a young man's life in its hands. Stuck in a sweltering jury room until they reach a decision, 11 of the 12 are ready to convict, but one holdout is far less certain. Tempers flare, ...5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin April 26 (minimal weekend); runs June 28-29 at the Producers Club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Alice In Wonderland."5 hours ago
- Performs Aug. 2014-June 2015 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Mar 26 in New York, NY
Casting Arena Stage’s 2014-15 season. Shows include: “The Shoplifters” (Morris Panych, writer-dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 5, runs Sept. 11-Oct. 19); “Our War” (Anita Maynard-Losh, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 9); “Fiddler on the Roof” (Joseph Stein, Jerry Bock, Sheldon Harnick, writers; Molly Smith, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. ...6 hours ago
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23, 24, 28, 29, 30, May 1 in Seattle, WA
Casting the Seattle Children's Theatre season (production titles TBA). Season includes Show #1 (a play; rehearsals begin Aug. 26; runs Sept. 26-Nov. 9), Show #2 (a musical; rehearsals begin Oct. 14; runs Nov. 11-Dec. 21), Show #3 (a new play. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16; runs Jan. 23-Feb. 15, 2015), Show ...7 hours ago
- Rehearses September-October in Northampton, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 7 in New York, NY
Casting "FoodPlay!," a fun-filled nutrition theater show featuring amazing juggling, colorful characters, motivating messages, music, magic, and audience participation to help children learn how to take charge of growing up healthy and fit. Production manager states: "FoodPlay Productions is an Emmy-award winning company."8 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 13; runs June 4-29 (four shows per week; Thu.-Sat. evenings and Sun. matinees) in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 25 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Other Desert Cities."8 hours ago
- Read through April 1; rehearses April 8-May 7; runs May 8-10 at Calvary Baptist Church in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 26, 29 in New York, NY
Casting a "bare bones" production of "Tartuffe," based on the renaissance rehearsal model. Artistic director states: "We are a faith-based group that seeks to provide new and exciting opportunities for artists in the NYC area to integrate faith and the arts in an open and honest way. All are welcome ...10 hours ago
- Rehearsals TBD in Chicago, IL. Tech May 19, show May 21.
- Auditions: Apr 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting New Play Development Showcase. Project description: "Each playwright and director team will work on finessing the 10-15 minutes of a brand new play that needs legs - you. This is a wonderful opportunity to help new works. Some shows will have adult themes and language."11 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 24, 25 in Skokie, IL
Casting the Northlight Theatre 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Commons of Pensacola" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 21; runs Sept. 29-Oct. 19), "The Mousetrap" (Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14), "White Guy on the Bus" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 2, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Mar. 1, 2015), a TBA show (Rehearsals begin Feb. ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 6; runs approx. June 7-29 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Taste Of It." Synopsis: Boston 1973. Communes, street theatre, racial protests, the last days of Vietnam. The backdrop for a brilliant young dancer named Ross--and Sheila, a whip smart driven director with a gift for language. They come together--carving out a place apart--for themselves and each other.11 hours ago
- Rehearsals will be held weekly on Tuesday evenings and Saturday afternoons beginning in April.Show dates are Fridays and Saturdays, May 30 & 31 and June 6 & 7 at 8 p.m. in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 22, 25 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Hey Jackass - You're Rich!", a world premiere one-act play by Jeremy Pautz. Project description: "a darkly comic tale of a self-improvement seminar gone terribly wrong."12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin April 1; performs at the end of July 2014 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "600 Highwaymen," a play.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin April 8; runs April 30-May 3 (with possible extension through May 25) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in Harlem, NY
Casting "Dutchman," the classic political allegory of the 1960's Black Arts Movement.12 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 19; performs June 16-22 and June 24-28 at The Gene Frankel Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 29, 31 in New York, NY
Casting "Becket," by Jean Anouilh and translated by Lucienne Hill. Synopsis: "Becket" is a re-enactment of the conflicts between King Henry II and Thomas Becket as the latter (Henry's best friend) ascends to power, becoming the King’s enemy. Becket begins as a clever, but hedonistic, companion; as a result of ...23 hours ago