- Rehearsals: TBA Production Date: Thurs. Oct. 9, 2015
- Auditions: Jun 6 in San Diego, CA
A staged reading of "The Man Who Laughs", a play be Alicia Nyblade. Based on the novel of the same name by Victor Hugo, "The Man Who Laughs" tells the story of Gwynplaine, a child who was disfigured with a Glasgow smile on the orders of King James II as ...1 hours ago
- First Read: Wed. July 8th, 7pm Rehearsals: starting 5/9 (mostly Mon/Tues evenings, Sat. days, & Sun vary depending on running show) Tech: Sunday Aug. 9th (all day); evenings 8/10- 8/12 Run: Thursdays 8pm 8/13- 9/3; Wednesdays 8pm 8/26 & 9/2; Sundays 2pm 8/16 (talk back) & 8/23 Little Fish Theatre 777 S. Centre Street San Pedro CA 90731
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; San Pedro, CA; Long Beach, CA; Orange County, CA
Synopsis: An American doctor and an Irish journalist are being held captive by terrorists in Beirut. They exercise and they argue, supportive in their mutual determination to survive. They are joined by an English academic. The three display their national biases and prejudices, which are intensified in the cramped confines ...2 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 12, 23 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the Geffen Playhouse 2015-16 season. Season includes "Guards At The Taj" (Rajiv Joseph, writer; Giovanna Sardelli, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 6–Nov. 15); "Outside Mullingar" (John Patrick Shanley, writer; Randall Arney, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 10-Dec. 20); "Barcelona" (Bess Wohl, writer; Trip Cullman, dir. ...2 hours ago
- Runs in summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an advanced, "emotionally-centered" improvisational theater practice and performance group. Director states: "This is not improv comedy (writing on your feet), but rather improvisational theater (acting without a script). Selected participants will work alongside peers with the best rotating coaches/directors NYC has to offer. Regular performances are ...2 hours ago
- Training and performances are ongoing beginning Winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an improvisational and sketch comedy theater (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "We provide customized instruction and industry exposure; preparation; opportunity; and support. Successful applicants join the company's prestigious IN Studios Conservatory, where they will receive six months of improvisation classes at ...2 hours ago
- Performances run Aug. 15-21 in NYC. Note: One performance may be in the afternoon.
- Seeking submissions from: Raleigh, NC
Casting "Portraits: He Said...She Said." Portraits is a performance piece, 26 monologues, alternating 13 for a woman, 13 for a man, one together at the end. It was first performed at the Carrack Modern Art (http://thecarrack.org/event/portraits). The monologues reflect women of different ages, different situations, and different points of view. ...3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 23, 2016; runs Mar. 31-July 17 at the American Airlines Theatre in NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10 in New York, NY
Casting Eugene O'Neill's "Long Day's Journey Into Night."4 hours ago
- Rehearses this June; runs mid- to late July at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Latebar," the story of a local late night lounge in the city that has its own stories to tell. Each moody, sexy, and fashionable character represents a vibe unique to the club.4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15; runs Oct. 17-Nov. 21 in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Jun 15 in New York, NY
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."6 hours ago
- Rehearses Aug. 3-12; runs Aug. 13, 14, 15, and 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 16 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking Equity actors for five available roles in "Other People's Money."8 hours ago
- Rehearses June 29-July 8; runs July 9, 10, 11, and 12 and Oct. 15, 16, 17, and 18 in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 15 in Saratoga Springs, NY
Seeking an energetic and creative female Equity actor for one role in "Letters From a Window in the Sky."8 hours ago
- Season runs at St. Edward's University campus in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 8 in Austin, TX
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Mary Moody Northern Theatre. Season includes: "Mr. Burns: A Post-Electric Play" (Anne Washburn, writer; David M. Long, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 4); "To Kill a Mockingbird" (Harper Lee, novel; Christopher Segall, adaptation; Robert Tolaro, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 5; runs Nov. ...9 hours ago
- Works at Walt Disney World near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 22, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Synopsis: Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of the animated hit "Frozen."9 hours ago