- This production is part of our Theatre Exchange Program with The Stables Theatre in Hastings, England, performing first in Chicago, IL February 13-22 and then in the UK, June 22-July 5. To audition, you must make the commitment of traveling to England with the production. Host homes will be found for you, but know that you are responsible for airfare, food, sightseeing, etc.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof," a play. Project description: "Brick, an alcoholic ex-football player, drinks his days away and resists the affections of his wife, Maggie. His reunion with his father, Big Daddy, who is dying of cancer, jogs a host of memories and revelations for both father ...2 hours ago
- Rehearsals March 17-April 18, Tuesdays-Fridays, 7-10 p.m. in Chicago, IL. Tech April 20-23. Shows Friday and Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m., April 24-May 10.
- Auditions: Dec 6, 8, 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Impossible Adventures Of Supernova Jones," a play. Project description: "Space explorer Supernova Jones has set off on a mission to find the "True Center of the Universe" after the destruction of the Earth. Although it begins as a tongue-in-cheek homage to old pulp sci-fi television, it quickly becomes ...3 hours ago
- Company meeting December 15 in Palatine, IL. Rehearsals begin in January. Shows March 13-22.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, 13 in Palatine, IL
Casting "Clybourne Park," a play. Project description: "At the heart of this Pulitzer Prize-winning play is a house. In act one, the house is being sold in 1959. Following a family tragedy, a white couple is selling their home in a suburban Chicago neighborhood, and their neighbors was dismayed to ...3 hours ago
- Shakes!: Rehearsals mid-February in Boseman, MT., touring end of February-May 22. Parks summer tour: Rehearsals start May 21, touring end of June - Labor Day. Schools: Rehearsals start September 20, touring mid October-December 18, 2015.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8, 12 in Chicago, IL
Montana Shakespeare in the Parks (MSIP) will be holding auditions for its 2015 season and is seeking actors for its three unique touring programs: Montana Shakes!, Shakespeare in the Parks, and Shakespeare in the Schools.Oct 31
- Rehearses Jan.-Feb. 2015; performs Feb. 14 & 15 with the possibility of continued performances through Feb. 2015, dependent on progressing to semi-finals and/or finals in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking crew and casting "Hey Girl," a one-act play to be performed as part of the Strawberry One-Act Festival.5 hours ago
- Rehearses January (two and half weeks); production dates: Jan. 19 6 p.m.), Jan. 23 (9 p.m.), Jan. 25 (2:30 p.m.) at Robert A. Moss Studios, 440 Lafayette Ave., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Yin/Yang," a 30-minute play to be performed as part of the 2015 Venus-Adonis Theater Festival5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 24, 2015; runs Mar. 27-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Oblivion."6 hours ago
- Rehearses and shoots mid-December or early-January in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; Berkeley, CA; San Jose, CA; Marin County, CA
Casting "First People," a fantastical play and film of early humans living close to nature, in a time before recorded history. During five minutes of perfect sunset, we experience an early human tribe’s connection to nature, and enjoy the strangeness and beauty of their world. Producer states: "The play will ...22 hours ago
- Runs in Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Berkeley, CA
Seeking actors for B Street Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Dia De Los Cuentos" (a story of Mexican American folk tales for children) and "Bars and Measures."23 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 8; runs Apr. 29-May 24 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Isfahan Blues," a play. Synopsis: Inspired by Duke Ellington Orchestra’s 1963 tour to Iran, Isfahan Blues imagines an unlikely friendship between an American jazz musician and an Iranian actress. As they travel together to Isfahan, “the most beautiful city in the world,” Jazz inspires them to test the limits ...yesterday
- Rehearsals 3-5 times a week, weeknights and weekend days, beginning in early January in Chicago, IL. Shows Saturday-Monday, February 21-March 30.
- Auditions: Nov 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Norma and the Maniac," a play. Project description: "Caring for her terminally ill mother has left Norma burnt out and depressed. The Maniac is the lead singer of a Chicago death metal band with plans to kill himself on stage. Things get worse for Norma after the two meet ...yesterday
- Rehearsals Monday-Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons, beginning January 19 in Chicago, IL. Shows March 13-22.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Man Who Came to Dinner," a play. Project description: "When acerbic critic Sheridan Whiteside slips on the front steps of a provincial Ohio businessman's home and breaks his hip, he and his entourage take over the house indefinitely."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 24 (Mon.-Fri. 6-9 p.m.); no rehearsals Nov. 27, 28, Dec. 24-26, & 31; runs Jan. 15-Feb. 8 (Thurs.-Sun.) at Cabrillo Playhouse, San Clemente, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; San Diego County, CA
Casting "An Inspector Calls," a play set in an English industrial city, where a young girl is thought to have committed suicide and an eminently respectable British family is subject to a routine inquiry in connection with the death. An inspector calls to interrogate the family, and during the course ...yesterday