- Runs in 2014 at Stage 773 in Chicago, IL, and tours in Pittsburgh and Puerto Rico with other cities to be announced.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting a play with music, "DC-7: The Roberto Clemente Story," as part of NightBlue Theatre Company's season, in which three of the most influential characters in Clemente's life meet at his funeral to share their memories. Coordinator states: "Matino (Clemente’s brother), Vera (his widow) and Ramiro Martínez (a close friend ...9 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 28 (Tues.-Fri. 4-10 p.m. & Sat. 10-6 p.m.); performs Feb. 13 (8 p.m.), Feb. 14 (2 p.m. & 8 p.m.) and Feb. 15, 2014 (8 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Chick Flick the Musical." NY auditions will be held on an upcoming date TBD by appointment only.11 hours ago
- Rehearses Feb. 10-23, 2014 in NYC; runs Feb. 24-May 14, 2014 in NYC. Note: All dates subject to change.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Click Clack Moo," based on the popular book Click Clack Moo by Billy Aronson.yesterday
- Currently running Off Broadway at New World Stages in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 19 in New York, NY
Casting "Avenue Q." Personnel states: ""Avenue Q" was the winner of the 2004 Tony awards for Best Musical, Best Book, and Best Original Score. It is a musical focusing on a group of unique 20 somethings making their way in the big city, seeking their purpose in life, who find ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin March 4, 2014; runs March 25-April 13, 2014 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 8, 9 in Arvada, CO
Casting "End of the Rainbow."yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 2014; special event and publicity performances throughout 2014; production opens Spring 2015. All rehearsals and performances will take place in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Diego, CA
Casting "The [untitled] Lumineers Project," a full-length dance theater production set to the Lumineers' self-titled debut album. Producer states: "[The piece] will include dance, spoken word, and added elements of mixed media. Please note that this production is not officially affiliated with The Lumineers."yesterday
- Performances will be Feb. 7-Mar. 1, on Fri., Sat. & Mon. evenings, with one matinee. Rehearsals will typically be held Tues., Wed., & Thurs. evenings & Saturday mornings in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Magna, UT
Casting the Broadway musical comedy "Xanadu," in which chalk artist Sonny Malone is dissatisfied with his sidewalk mural of the Greek Muses (daughters of Zeus) and determines to kill himself. On Mount Olympus, Clio, the youngest, perkiest Muse, convinces her eight sisters (two of whom are men in drag), to ...Monday
- Performances will be Feb. 14-24, 2014 in Queen Creek, AZ. Rehearsals will begin Jan. 13, 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Queen Creek, AZ
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical that is a clever early work of Disney’s famed composer Alan Menken and writer Howard Ashman. The plots centers on a hapless florist shop worker who becomes an overnight sensation when he discovers an exotic plant with a mysterious craving ...Monday
- Performances will be Feb. 17-28, 2014, at the Herberger Theater in Phoenix, AZ
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Harlem Ren," a musical romp through one of history's most creative and defining moments - the Harlem Renaissance. Between 1915 and 1935, the Harlem Renaissance movement defined African American art, literature, music and philosophy. During this time, African American artists, musicians, philosophers and writers honed their skills, creating a ...Monday
- Rehearses in January and February; runs as part of the Oberon New Works series beginning Mar. 24 with additional workshop performances in July 2014.
- Auditions: Dec 14, in Cambridge, MA
Casting "Sexyback: Or What You Will," a reinvention of Shakespeare’s "Twelfth Night," set to the music of early 2000’s boy-bands from Touch Performance Art (resident artists of the American Repertory Theater’s Oberon and creators of AcousticaElectronica).Monday
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; performances will be Dec. 19-21 for four performances in The White Mountains of North-Eastern Arizona. Unless actor lives local to Show Low, there will be travel involved. This show performs in the Show Low area, in the historic Shumway Schoolhouse. Tech rehearsals will be Dec. 17 and 18 in the space. Even If the actor is not available for rehearsal on Dec. 7 or 14, attendance at tech rehearsal is imperative.
- Auditions: Dec 10 in Gilbert, AZ
Casting "On This Christmas Eve," the story of Liz, who has lost the spirit of Christmas. She and her family have just arrived at her mother’s house for the first time since her mom passed away over two years ago. Liz and her siblings have decided to celebrate Christmas together ...Monday
- Performances will be Feb. 28-Mar. 23 in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Albuquerque,, NM
Casting "Cats," an energetic and intriguing theatrical experience that had one of the longest runs of any Broadway show in history.Monday
- Rehearses Mar. 3-7, 2014; runs Mar. 7-9, 2014 at the York Theatre Company in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 9, 10 in New York, NY
Casting "Tenderloin," with lyrics by Sheldon Harnick, book by George Abbott and Jerome Weidman, and music by Jerry Bock.Monday