- Rehearsals begin January 11, in Wilmette, IL. Performances are Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, March 4-13.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 7, 8, 10 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "The Music Man," a musical. Project description: "Harold Hill poses as a boys' band leader to con naive Iowa townsfolk."9 minutes ago
- Rehearsals begin February 15, 2016; performances will run March 11-26, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Now. Here. This," book by Hunter Bell and Susan Blackwell, Music and Lyrics by Jeff Bowen. Project Description: Created by the team that brought you [title of show], Now. Here. This. is a new musical tackling life’s big questions with inimitable humor and humanity. The show follows the evolution ...11 hours ago
- Rehearsals will begin on January 9, and will be held at the Ziegfeld Theater in Ogden, UT. Until the week before opening week, there will usually be four weekday rehearsals and one weekend rehearsal per week. Performances will run March 18-May 7, every Fri. & Sat. evening, plus Mon. and Thurs. performances the final three weeks. There are also two 2 p.m. matinees April 30 and May 7 in Ogden, UT. Also, there is a possibility of a two week extension.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Ogden, UT
Casting the beloved musical from under the sea, “Disney’s The Little Mermaid.” Project description: "Based on the Danish fairy tale of the same name by Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Mermaid" tells the story of a beautiful mermaid princess who dreams of becoming human."12 hours ago
- The first cast meeting will be January 5, 7 p.m., at CCHS. Rehearsals will generally be Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m. and Sat., 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Tech and dress runs start February 15, and performances will run February 26, 27, 29 and March 4 & 5, 2016 in Draper, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 5 in Draper, UT
Draper Arts Council is Casting Meredith Wilson's Broadway classic musical "The Music Man." Project Description: The plot concerns con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band organizer and leader and sells band instruments and uniforms to the naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the members of the new ...12 hours ago
- First Cast meeting December 7, 2015; Rehearsals will be held in January/February, 2016; Performances will run February 19, 20, 22, 26, 27 and March 4, 5, 2016 in South Jordan, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 3 in South Jordan, UT
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone," a delightfully quirky musical. Project Description: The show revolves around one musical theatre fan’s obsession with a fictional 1928 musical comedy, "The Drowsy Chaperone." As he listens to the recording, the characters come to life in his apartment. Winner of 5 Tony awards, you won’t want ...13 hours ago
- Audition pianist needed on December 1, 2:30-4:30 p.m.; December 2, 4-7 p.m.; and December 3, 5-8 p.m. in the Black Box Theatre on the second floor of the Salt Lake Community College South City campus. Rehearses weeknights beginning February 1, 2016. Performances run March 31-April 9, 2016 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, 3 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting an audition pianist for Stephen Sondheim’s "Company" auditions. Project description: “A musical about Bobby (a single man unable to commit fully to a steady relationship, let alone marriage), the five married couples who are his best friends, and his three girlfriends. ‘Company’ is a concept musical composed of short ...13 hours ago
- Rehearsals will take place Sunday thru Thursday in the evenings at the Heights Players, 26 Willow Place, Brooklyn NY 11201 bet. State and Joralemon Sts., starting December 14th. Performance dates Friday thru Sunday, February 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 19, 20 & 21.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Brooklyn, NY
The Heights Players is thrilled to announce upcoming auditions for their February production of the classic musical comedy, Anything Goes. Book by Guy Bolton, P.G. Wodehouse, Howard Lindsay & Russell Crouse. Music and Lyrics by Cole Porter. Musical Direction by Evan Alparone. Direction and Choreography by Michael Kidney. The story ...17 hours ago
- Position runs Feb. 20, 2016-Feb.20, 2017 in China for the second period.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking experienced children's musical drama teachers for Fantasy Children's Performing Arts Center in China.23 hours ago
- December 1- 31 3-4 days a week. The Empire Stage - Fort Lauderdale, Florida Local actors preferred. Show dates are Jan 7 - 24, 2016, Fort Lauderdale and Feb 12,13 Boca Raton, Florida.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting Actors/Dancers/Singer for the Jackie Mason Musicalyesterday
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Mar. 6, 2016 at Mondo, 426 Springfield Ave., Summit, NJ; performs March 11, 12, & 13 at The Oakes Center, 120 Morris Ave., Summit, NJ.
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15 in Summit, NJ
Seeking 12- to 18-year-old triple threats to play the iconic "Addams Family" characters. Synopsis: "The Addams Family" features an original story, and is about every father's nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart, young man from a respectable ...yesterday
- Rehearses in February. Female and male lead begin recording in January. The show will debut in Manhattan with a possible weekend performance in Los Angeles.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Debuting a dark, new musical about a land of people who only get three minutes of sunlight a day. The lead, Rian, is a girl who discovers that the writer of an opera she found in her bureaux may be able to help save her little sister's life. The piece ...Saturday
- Rehearsals to be held August 9-September 29, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 15 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Dream Of The Red Chamber", an opera. Project description: "The new work is based on the book Dream of the Red Chamber by 18th-century Qing Dynasty writer Cao Xuequin, considered one of the four great classical novels of historic Chinese literature."Friday
- Rehearsals begin Saturday December 26, evenings and weekends (possibly some weekdays depending on actor availability). Runs January 29 -February 21 Friday-Sunday for 16 performances. All auditions, rehearsals, and performances at The Gallery Players, 199 14th Street, Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 8, 9 in Brooklyn, NY
The Gallery Players, Brooklyn's Premiere Off-Off Broadway theater in it’s 49th season announces auditions for upcoming AEA showcase (approval pending) production of Seussical— book by Lynn Ahrens and stephen Flaherty; music by Stephen Flaherty; lyrics by Lynn Ahrens; co-conceived by Eric Idle Director Barrie Gelles; Producer Justine McLaughlin /The Gallery ...Friday