- Rehearsals June; Performances July 22-August 27 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 25, 26, 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Much Ado About Lebowski," a musical directed by Lauren Burgat. Project description: "A mash up of a parody of a parody of a farce written by Primitive Screwheads."4 hours ago
- Runs 50 weeks a year and plays 7 to 9 sold out performances per week in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 5 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Beach Blanket Babylon", a musical revue. Project description: "A world renowned, record-breaking success and the longest running musical revue in theatre history."4 hours ago
- Rehearsals June 20-August 4 (evenings and some weekends); Performances August 5-21 in Mill Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 18, 20 in Mill Valley, CA
Casting "The Little Mermaid," a musical. Project description: "Book, Music & Lyrics: Doug Wright, based on the Disney classic."5 hours ago
- Date(s) TBD in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking actors and singers for the Confidential Musical Theatre Project. Franchise producer states: "We choose a show that doesn't get done very often, but should. Actors submit online, and we cast the show with the best performers possible (regardless of age, race, body type, or gender). We ask the actors ...8 hours ago
- Rehearses in Boston, MA (Venue TBD) Twice a week (Wednesdays & Fridays) starting in March for leads. Ensemble rehearsal TBD very soon. Shows Dates: May 4th, 2016 at 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM May 5th, 2016 at 7:00 PM May 6th, 2016 at 7:00 PM* All performances will be in the Amos A. Lawrence School Auditorium *Venue TBA
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
SCHOOL OF ROCK is a brand new musical based on the famous Paramount film written by Mike White, which starred Jack Black. The musical follows Dewey Finn, a failed, wannabe rock star who decides to earn a few extra bucks by posing as a substitute teacher at a prestigious prep ...14 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in Mar. in Northridge and Oxnard, CA; performs May 14 & 15.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17 in Oxnard, CA
Casting "Fauntleroy," a musical. Synopsis: "Fauntleroy" is a heartwarming story of a young lad who brings life, warmth, love, and life lessons to his grandfather. All roles are open; seeking children ages 7-10 and adults 20-50.15 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting company members for the Mountain Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Chan Harris, dir.; Jacob A. Toth, choreo.; Terry Osman, musical dir.; Matthew Marafino, stage mgr. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 14-26); "Social Security" (Chan Harris, dir. Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 5-17); "Too Many Cooks" ...16 hours ago
- Season runs in Dennis, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 29 in New York, NY
Casting the Cape Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes: "Last of the Red Hot Lovers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Timothy Threlfall, dir. Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 7-18); "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, playwright; Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 7; runs June 21-July 2); "The Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, book, music, ...17 hours ago
- Performances run throughout 2016-17, at Clinton Street Theater, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Portland, OR
Casting the Stageworks Ink 2016-17 Season. Project description: "StageWorks Ink is a unique fringe theatre company that creates exciting and entertaining theatre through live interactive performance. Our season includes, Three Amigos, Earth Girls are Easy, the 3rd Annual Flash Ah-Ahhh, and the new improv musical, Clue."yesterday
- Rehearses in September in Plymouth, NH; tour runs Oct. 2016-May 2017 (typically three-six shows per week, touring Wed.-Fri.).
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking male and female actors for 2016-17 school tour for Tiger, performing original musical theater productions on social issues faced by children today. Coordinator states: "Rewarding work in a supportive environment."yesterday
- Performs March 30 (7 p.m.) at The Duplex in NYC. Possible rehearsal mid-March, location TBA.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Casting solo musical acts for "DreamStreet Roars," a cabaret featuring special needs artists and friends from the community to celebrate what music means to us. Company notes: "While this performance will feature some special needs artists, we encourage all to submit no matter your background. 'DreamStreet Roars' will be a ...yesterday
- Rehearses Feb. 21-Mar. 10; runs Mar. 11-29 in Fort Collins, CO.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Fantasticks," the world’s longest running musical, this iconic romantic comedy that has delighted audiences for over 50 years, this show will lift your spirits and remind you that the best things in life are often the most simple.yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 15; runs Apr. 1-May 15 in Sonora, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sonora, CA
Casting Harelik & Myler's "Hank Williams: Lost Highway."yesterday
- Season rehearses and performs in Rolla, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Rolla, MO
Casting the Ozark Actors Theatre's 2016 summer season. Season includes Irving Berlin's "Annie Get Your Gun" (Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 16-19 & June 23-26); "The 39 Steps" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 7-10 & July 14-17); and "Damn Yankees" (Rehearsals begin July 12; runs July 28-31 & ...yesterday
- Workshops weekends in April 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting male and female leads for new untitled musical workshop phase for a musical based on a true story that takes place in Santa Monica in the 1980s, which will include a staged reading and some recording for archival and learning purposes only.yesterday
- Ongoing ten month domestic tour.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Buffalo, NY
Casting singer-dancers and full body costume performers for future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage production "Sesame Street Live!."yesterday
- Season rehearses at Ohio University in Athens, OH and performs at the Abbey Theatre in Dublin, OH.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2016 Season for Tantrum Theatre. Season includes: "Little Shop of Horrors" (Daniel C. Dennis, dir. Rehearsals begin May 10; runs June 3-25); "Tammy Faye's Final Audition" (Rehearsals begin June 21; runs July 8-16); and "Dancing at Lughnasa" (Sheila Daniels, dir. Rehearsals begin July 5; runs July 29-Aug. 13).yesterday
- Dates are subject to change. Rehearsals begin July 27; tech begins Sept. 3; previews begin Sept. 10; runs Sept. 19-Oct. 16, with possible extension to Oct. 23/Oct. 30, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 25 in Chicago, IL
Seeking men and women of all age ranges for "Wonderful Town."yesterday