- Runs in NY and nationwide.
- Auditions: Dec 11, 15, 16 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female singers who move very well and dancers for possible future replacements in the Broadway and national touring productions of "The Lion King."Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 9; runs Apr.-Apr. 19 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 8, 9, in New York, NY
Seeking women and men with strong voices who dance well for "National Pastime," a musical.Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 5, 2015 in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1, 2, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Carrie the Musical," with music by Michael Gore, lyrics by Dean Pitchford, and book by Lawrence D. Cohen based on the novel by Stephen King. The show will be presented as an audience-immersive, environmental production.Nov 20
- Callbacks: Some roles 12/4; some roles in early January Rehearsals start: 2/17 Opens: 3/18 Runs through 4/5
- Auditions: Dec 1 in La Mirada, CA
AEA and non-Equity Actors for Carrie the Musical.Nov 20
- Rehearses Mar. 30, 2015; runs Apr. 9-July 5, 2015 in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 17, in New York, NY
Casting Equity male and female singers who dance and dancers who sing for the ensemble of "West Side Story."Nov 19
- Contract runs Jan. 26, 2015-Feb. 15, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Dec 8, in New York, NY
Casting a developmental lab of "Somewhere in Time" with book by Ken Davenport, music by Dough Katsaros, and lyrics by Amanda Yesnowitz based on the novel and Universal Pictures film Richard Matheson.Nov 19