Posted: 1 hours ago
- Shoots this year in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 7 in Houston, TX
Casting an untitled independent feature film.
Posted: 16 hours ago
- Shoots in San Diego.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting "Le Mémorandum De Miller," a spy film.
Posted: 17 hours ago
- Rehearses Summer in Long Beach, CA; shoots early Fall through Winter TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Ineffective," a Sci-fi drama about a world where drugs cease to be effective.
Posted: 21 hours ago
- Shooting in June, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting The Twentieth Century Fox feature film "Wolverine 3" (shooting title: "Juarez"), starring Hugh Jackman. Project description: "The film will be based on the 'Old Man Logan' story arc from the comics, which is set 50 years in the future and which sees a happily married Wolverine pressed back into ...
- Rehearses June; shoots July in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: May 14 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Who Killed Fitz," a film. Synopsis: One dark, stormy night, six people come together for a dinner party. Paranoid, they all think they’re being blackmailed while the real purpose of the party is a will reading for Fitzgerald DeMayo. During the evening, everyone is suspicious, and the conversations turn ...
- Shoot dates TBD in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: May 15 in Houston, TX
Casting "Art of Love," a Houston indie film from Evalast Entertainment, the creators of “Trapped the Movie.” Synopsis: "Art of Love" is a romance film about a tattoo artist.
- Rehearses July-Aug. 2016; shoots Sept.-Dec. 2016 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Oversight," a cross between "Cruel Intentions" and "The Dreamers." Producer states: "From the creator of Childlike, comes a new feature film about love, greed, hate, and passion, by UPenn alumnus Steven Allen."
- Shooting in August in NH or MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting an untitled feature film. Project description: "A romantic comedy set in New England."
- Shoot begins May 11 and will run for approximately five weeks in and around Santa Fe, NM.
- Seeking submissions from: Albuquerque, NM; Santa Fe, NM
Casting for “Ideal Home,” a feature film starring Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan. Project description: In this comedy written and directed by Andrew Fleming, Erasmus (Steve Coogan) is a demanding, popular celebrity married to more hesitant partner and sidekick. But when the grandson Erasmus never knew he had shows up ...
- Production Mid-February. Rehearsal, dates, and locations TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Casting "F.A.K.E.," is a modern feature drama that takes a look at how social media and the internet enables many to create fictitious profiles to gain love, power, and respect. Social media however has also allowed many to create their own sub-worlds. With one simple photo they advertise to the ...
- Rehearses in July; shoot begins July 30 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "A Wake," a film. Synopsis: Heroine, unprotected sex, partying, and pimping herself out for those things are what constitute a day in Mary’s street living lifestyle. And her life is perfect; that is, until she becomes pregnant. But more than just her physical appearance changes with the pregnancy: her ...
- Rehearses weekends in early May; shoots May 13-June 4 in South Jordan, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Seeking submissions from: Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Alone," an action-thriller-mystery film. Synopsis: "Alone" is about Tracey, a young adult whose state has recently been attacked by a secret group of deadly assassins whose mission remains unknown. Tracey, wanting a better life, forms a team with the help of a secret unit of the government to stop ...
- Shoot date(s) TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting a 20-something male co-lead for "TGIFOAT," an independent comedy film.
- Rehearses May-July; shoots in Aug. in Philadelphia, PA, and Connecticut.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Dwelling," a feature film. Synopsis: The film follows Reid, a recent college graduate who is preparing for law school. Reid goes to spend the summer with her sister and brother-in-law, Lauren and Steven. During her stay, Reid meets Dan, a family friend whose van has broken down, forcing him ...