- Shoots one full day the week of June 20 in Arlington, VA. Note: Must be available for shoot date.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Seeking talent for an educational/training video, "Director's Course," for NRECA, an organization representing electric utilities.
- Shoots between May 31-June 3 for one day in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Alpharetta, GA; Atlanta, GA
Casting "Why are New Patients Important?," a short corporate piece designed to teach the staff of our clients about the importance of phones, in a comical light.
- Shoots early-late June in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Miami, FL; New Orleans, LA
Casting a multi-part video series to help provide guidance to physicians and other health-care providers in their decision-making process for clearing patients to begin or return to physical activity/sports after orthopedic injury or concussion/head injury, and general medical clearance to begin a sport or activity.
- Shoot date(s) TBD (flexible schedule) in Melrose, MA (within walking distance of Oak Grove Train Station).
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting a Depot Girl for two- to-four-minute demonstration web videos for a new product for Test Equipment Depot.
- Shoots June 21-23 in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Elm Media Lab," an industrial film set in a hospital.
- Currently scheduled to shoot July 21-22 (contingent on availability of shoot location) in the New Haven, CT area. Backup dates scheduled for July 25-29. Each actor will be needed for at least one half-day and as many as two full days.
- Seeking submissions from: New Haven, CT
Casting brief video vignettes as part of a communication skills training curriculum for the Institute for Healthcare Communication (IHC), a nonprofit organization. Owner states: "The purpose of the training is to teach empathy-based care to those who care for patients with illnesses or conditions subject to stigma, such as behavioral ...
- Shoots May 27 in Boca Raton, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Boca Raton, FL; Miami, FL
Casting a recruiting video for a merchant processing company.
- Shoots in mid-June (four days) in Austin/Dallas, TX; late June (four days) in L.A.; and last week of July (four days) in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Detroit, MI
Casting a series of informational and educational videos on preparing for the first year of college. The videos focus on services available to students from their universities as well as from private, local, and state agencies. Services include health services, financial counseling, and job placement. The videos provide state-specific information ...
- Shoots June 15 (all day) in Chicago, IL (in the River North/Goose Island area).
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting female hair models for an explainer/promotional web video for an app that helps independent hairstylists and beauty pros book new clients and track their business better.
- Shoots one day between June 1-6 in Batavia, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Batavia, IL; Chicago, IL
Casting talent for a demonstration video that will showcase a new commercial lighting product.
- Shoots a full-day, with a possible half-day, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting educational videos. Project description: "These short healthcare related videos are to be used in educational training about parents talking to children with autism."
- "Richard Scenario" shoots May 31 (7 a.m.-noon); "Jason Scenario" shoots June 1 (7 a.m.-noon) in L.A. Time and Location will be confirmed when cast.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for a series of training videos on workplace violence prevention.
Posted: May 21
- Shoots late May in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Baltimore, MD
Casting a spokesperson for an app.
Posted: May 16
- Shoots July 15th at 17807 MacLaren St. in City of Industry, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: City of Industry, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a training video for a permanent makeup procedure.