- Rehearsal begins Aug. 3; runs Aug. 13-Sept. 20 at the Westchester Broadway Theatre, 1 Broadway Plaza in Elmsford, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 4 in NY
Casting the Ginger Rogers musical, "Backwards in High Heels." Note: This is a non-required open dance call.7 hours ago
- Performs monthly at the Ice House and other comedic venues in SoCal.
- Auditions: Jun 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the variety show, "The Ellery Alexis Show/L.A. is A Freakshow!" CEO states: "Ladies and mates! Seeking unusual And bizarre stand-up comedians, improv and sketch troupes, one-person acts, comedic and regular magicians, singers, musicians, breakdancers, and maybe surprise us with more! If you're unusual, bizarre and awesome we want you! ...7 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 28 in NYC; tech begins Sept. 12 in Northport; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1 in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 18, in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion dancers who sing and act to portray the Sharks and the Jets in "West Side Story."11 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Oct. 10-Nov. 15 at Winningstad Theatre in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 11, in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Cuba Libre" with book & additional lyrics by Carlos Lacámara and music by Tiempo Libre.yesterday
- Performances are TBD in L.A.
- Auditions: Jun 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting burlesque dancers for Suicide Girls. Company states: "How would you like to get paid to travel the world, sign autographs, and be adored by fans?! The Blackheart Burlesque tour is kicking off this year. This unique production features performances and music, complete with tongue-in-cheek humor and raw erotic sexuality. ...yesterday
- There are multiple seven-month contracts throughout 2015-16. Itineraries include: Ports in Miami, Tampa, New York, New Orleans, Boston, Europe, etc. Cruises to Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, and many more.
- Auditions: Jun 13 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers for Norwegian Cruise Line's 2015-16 Season.yesterday
- This is a multi-engagement contract including: six weeks at Six Flags Great Adventure Theme Park, Jackson, NJ (July & Aug 2015); and tour dates at TBD performing arts centers and theaters (Oct. 2015-Jan. 2016). Rehearsals begin July 20 in the NJ/NYC area.
- Auditions: Jun 18, in New York, NY
Seeking male dancers to perform in International Illusionist Brad Ross' touring magic show. Company states: "'Brad's new show, 'Unbelievable,' is a celebration of magic and wonder, but even more, it’s a way of looking at the world around us. Brad has assembled a collection of astonishing wonders. And through his ...Wednesday
- Courses meet May 27-Aug. 15 (1.5 hours a week for 12 weeks) in New York, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking dancers interested in becoming instructors to train at Dancesport Teachers College. Courses will cover the first 10 steps in each dance, lead & follow, technique, theory, floor craft, choreography, and the secrets of excellent dance pedagogy. Director states: "This course is beneficial whether you want to teach or experience ...Wednesday
- Shooting the weekend of June 20-21.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a music video for a major EDM DJ entitled "Curiosity." Synopsis: The music video tells the story of the classic fairytale "The Red Shoes." A girl tries on a pair of red shoes only to have them possess her, forcing her to dance the night away--for better and worse. ...Tuesday
- Rehearsals begin immediately; opens June 5 and performs nightly at 8 p.m. through Labor Day in Branson, MO. Note: No days off during peak summer season. Fall and Tiner performance schedule is TBD. May also require occasional touring/travel.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Illusionist and reality TV star Steve Wyrick is seeking 2-3 trained dancers for his new long-run Broadway-sized magic production at the 2,000 seat RFD-TV Theatre in Branson, Missouri for the 2015 season (and possibly beyond). Also seeking sound operator and lighting director for the crew.Saturday
- Rehearsals begin July 6; runs Aug. 18-22 at Peppertree Park in Old Town Tustin, CA.
- Auditions: Jun 6 in Anaheim, CA
Casting "Kiss Me, Kate," a classic musical part of TACFA's Broadway in the Park summer series.May 22
- Shoots June 6-7 in Claremont, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Claremont, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Circus Tricks for Trade," a mockumentary web series centered around band and group child/teen actors, musicians, dancers, and artists trying to make a name for themselves.May 22
- Show performs on board the Royal Caribbean.
- Auditions: Jun 3, 4, in New York, NY
Casting a production of "Saturday Night Fever" to perform on board Royal Caribbean cruise lines.May 22
- Season runs in Augusta, MI.
- Auditions: Jun 3, in Chicago, IL
Casting Barn Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin June 3; runs June 16-28); "Ghost the Musical" (Rehearsals begin June 17; runs June 30-July 12); "American Idiot" (Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 14-26); "Rock of Ages" (Rehearsals begin July 15; runs July 28-Aug. 9); "Hands on a ...May 22
- Runs at NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 19 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agents to participate in the Agent Access Auditions, sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in the development of ...May 22
- Season runs Northport, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 10, in New York, NY and Jun 12, in New York, NY
Seeking singers who dance and dancers who sing for John Engeman Theater's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "West Side Story" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 31; runs Sept. 17-Nov. 1); "Miracle on 34th Street" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 2; runs Nov. 19-Jan. 3); "Memphis" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 7; runs Mar. 24-May 8); "Thoroughly Modern ...May 21