- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.Wednesday
- Position is ongoing starting this September in Huntington, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Huntington, NY; New York, NY
Seeking talented pianists and musical directors for a performing arts academy.Wednesday
- Rehearses in Sept.; shoots Oct. 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, and 11 at Loyola Marymount University in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting four roles for a grad student thesis film for Loyola Marymount University. This is a drama/romance/thriller set in the 1940s. Synopsis: Albert, a well-known pianist who retreated following an embarrassing public performance, regains confidence upon falling in love with Evelyn, his sick mother's new caretaker; however, when Albert's cruel ...Tuesday
- we are located in Staten Island
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY; New York, NY
Are you looking to make music videos to promote yourself and your bands?Monday
- Ongoing Friday afternoons in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Long Island City, NY
Seeking fun, engaging and energetic acoustic musicians to play for Friday afternoon family events. Company states: "Instruments may include guitar, mandolin, flute, clarinet, saxophone, violin, viola, cello, etc. Students range in age from 2 months to 4 years. Sing-along events are intimate and engaging and although the musician is not ...Aug 23
- Employment begins on Nov. 2, 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbia, MD
Seeking an associate conductor for the international tour of "Shrek the Musical."Aug 21
- Run begins Nov. 2 in Columbia, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbia, MD
Seeking a musical director-conductor and musicians for the international tour of "Shrek the Musical." Open positions include reeds (flute/piccolo/ clarinet/bass clarinet/various saxes), trumpet (doubles on flugelhorn and piccolo), trombone (doubles on bass trombone), guitar (various doubles), bass (acoustic and electric) and drums/percussion. At this time, we are also seeking an ...Aug 21
- Rehearsals in L.A. (San Fernando Valley, CA).
- Seeking submissions from: Chatsworth, CA
Seeking guitarist for the Missing Persons Tribute Band.Aug 19
- Shoots Aug. 18-23 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Seeking young drummers (ages 16-25) who have on camera experience or "Vic Firth," a documentary. All ethnicities are welcome. We will be shooting b-roll and lifestyle vignettes throughout the city.Aug 17
- Records in L.A. and San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Seeking a singer to record new material and play live for RewindStoPlay. For more info, visit www.rewindstoplay.com.Aug 17
- Ongoing. Rehearses Thurs. (7:30 p.m.) and Sun. (9:15 a.m.); services Sun. (10:30 a.m.); additional services and rehearsals for special events in Valley Village, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Valley Village, CA
Seeking singers (paid and volunteer) for the Faith Chapel Choir, in residence at Faith Presbyterian Church of Valley Village. Director of music ministries states: "We are a traditional choir, singing both classical and contemporary music."Aug 16
- Fall training schedule is flexible. Semester begins Sept. 14. Hiring for classes in San Francisco, CA (Marina, Mission and Upper Haight). Classes are generally scheduled from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (three classes/day). Expect to teach 3-6 classes per week your first semester.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Seeking dynamic singers & guitar players who love kids to lead "Music for Aardvarks" classes in the SF Bay Area. Must be dependable. Ability to sing harmony a must. *The best day job a performer could dream of. Babies and toddlers attend with adult caregivers, so there is no babysitting ...Aug 14
- Rehearsal dates and locations will be scheduled accordingly with the schedules of the teacher and the students.
- Seeking submissions from: Bronx, NY; New York, NY
Seeking a female vocal teacher for two young singers recording an original Christmas song, which is composed on behalf of a Christmas project for children of low-income families.Aug 14
- Runs November-December in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking performers, including 16 drummers, 16 costumed characters, and 16 female dancers/performers, and 16 techs/float pullers for the Downtown Summerlin Holiday Parade.Aug 12
- Performances are ongoing in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking talent to perform at The Duplex, a 70-seat West Village cabaret theater.Aug 12
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL and Sep 10 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...Aug 10
- Rehearses Sept. 21- Nov. 11, 6:30-10:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.; runs Nov. 12-Jan. 3 at Creative Arts Foundation 7558 S. South Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60619.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking five strong African American dramatic actors and one West African drummer for "Repairing a Nation," a play. Synopsis: Lois Davis’ family suffered tremendous losses throughout the burning of “Black Wall Street” during the Tulsa Race Riots of 1921. Eighty years later, she pressures her family to join a class-action ...Aug 07
- Runs ongoing in NYC and LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking musicians for Little Maestros, a live band that performs for kids and their families.Aug 07
- 12-month contracts (dancers, aerialists, and look-alikes) with five-day work weeks begin January/February/March 2016 in Tokyo.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lake Buena Vista, FL and Sep 3, 4, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers,character look-alikes, and percussionists for an incredible array of live entertainment at Tokyo Disneyland Park and Tokyo DisneySea Park. Performers bring entertainment to guests through shows that range from a ’40s Big Band Revue, to a rousing, fun-filled musical featuring Cinderella, Snow White, Prince Charming and many other including ...Aug 05