- Runs in summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new members for an advanced, "emotionally-centered" improvisational theater practice and performance group. Director states: "This is not improv comedy (writing on your feet), but rather improvisational theater (acting without a script). Selected participants will work alongside peers with the best rotating coaches/directors NYC has to offer. Regular performances are ...18 hours ago
- Runs Mon. evenings, 6:30 p.m., three to four times a month through Winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Casey: 30 Years Later!," a comedy play based on the cult horror film "Basket Case" by director-writer Frank Henenlotter. Synopsis: Released in 1982, this horror film tells the story of a young man who carries his deformed conjoined twin brother in a large basket while seeking vengeance on the ...23 hours ago
- Rehearses Sundays, 2:30-5:30 p.m. and some Thursday or Wednesday evenings, with one monthly performance on stage in front of an audience at the Broadway Comedy Club, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking additional members for Beverly Bonner's Comedy Repertory and Training Company. Director states: "This is a company where you will be given the time to work on your comedy with a experienced New York comedy actress, producer, director, and stand-up comedian, and among others serious about comedy. This Comedy Repertory ...yesterday
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 2 (weekends and weekday eves.); runs Aug. 23 (7 p.m.) at NMI, North Hollywood, CA, and Aug. 29 (8 p.m.) at 3D Theatricals, Anaheim, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singing actors 18-35 to play high school seniors who can sing pop/rock for "Invisible," a staged reading of a new musical by David Hollingsworth and David Orris. "Invisible" will be presented as part of NMI’s STAGES Musical Theatre Festival. Synopsis: "Invisible" is a John-Hughes-esque re-telling of the H. G. ...yesterday
- Shoots July 12 or 19 in Fremont, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA; San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA; Bay Area, CA
Seeking actors for a comedic web video selling bad product ideas to company's Project Manager who’s under pressure to create a good product.Tuesday
- Runs every week (Mon., 7-9 p.m.; Wed., 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; and Fri., 11 a.m.-1 p.m.); improv class runs every week (Sat. 12-1:30 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new company members for The Complete Theatre Company. Company states: "Agents and managers attend our shows and events. All members are cast in the company's theatrical productions and perform at company parties. TCTC has performed in numerous theaters throughout the city. Company members attend Monday evenings and Wednesday mornings. ...Tuesday
- Rehearses and shoots in Hollywood and Beverly Hills, CA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking co-hosts for "The Rob Macon Show," a variety-entertainment show and comedians for "The Koo Koo Train," a comedy show. "The Rob Macon Show" features "Red Carpet" interviews, celebrities guests, live performances. "The Koo Koo Train" Comedy Show is a pilot that was submitted to NBC Playground for consideration. It ...Monday
- Shoots July 11 in Downtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "Hollywolves," a mockumentary student film about a pack of wolves (actors in wolf costumes) trying to make a short film.Monday
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Jul 5, 8, 11, 12, 18 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...Monday
- Rehearses Summer 2015 in Marlboro/Manalapan, NJ; shoots TBD in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Marlboro, NJ; Manalapan, NJ
Casting "Broken Record (A Mockumentary)." Synopsis: Calvin Stanley is an aspiring millionaire. His entrepreneurial personality and business mindset leaves him constantly desiring more. Unfortunately, he has somewhat of an ill temper. His one creative outlet is music. Calvin is the drummer for a band who call themselves "Unknown" (Titled ironically ...Sunday
- Upcoming showcase dates are July 2, 3, 9, 10, and 11 at Shakytown Live, 5010 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; North Hollywood, CA
Seeking comics for development spots at Shakytown Live, a new full-time comedy club located in North Hollywood at 5010 Lankershim Blvd. Booker states: "Being seen on stage is the fastest way to stand out to industry, and agents, managers, and casting offices are always at the clubs looking to discover ...Friday
- Must be available most weekends in S.F.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Seeking funny entertainers for Silly Sallys Entertainment.Friday
- Runs July 3, 7-8 p.m., w/ several other dates available year around in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Seeking talented, fun, dependable, enthusiastic and friendly entertainers who love children and enjoy entertaining both kids and adults for Silly Sallys Entertainment.Friday
- Opportunities are ongoing; must be available to rehearse immediately; runs in Miami, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL
Seeking funny actresses to perform solo and two-person shows at schools and special events for Silly Sallys Entertainment.Friday
- Performances are held year round in the NOLA area.
- Auditions: Jul 7 in New Orleans, LA
Casting local theatrical/improv actors in New Orleans for The Murder Mystery Company. Company states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...Jun 25
- Rehearses once a week (typically on Tues.); performance dates TBD.
- Auditions: Jul 6 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from emcees, pianists, and stage managers for the upcoming touring season of Broadway's Next Hit Musical, a nationally touring musical comedy improv group.Jun 23