- Records on-site in company's Chelsea, NYC office; must be able to come to Chelsea during standard office hours (Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.-6 p.m.).
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a boy for a voice-over role for animated production. No adult auditions.Monday
- Records TBD for one to two hrs. in next few weeks in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a short concept test for an animated program.Oct 15
- Production dates are TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting call for "Beautiful," a pilot episode for an aspiring animated series about the death of a small town as seen through the eyes of a teenaged girl.Sep 30
- Performs November 14-15 & 28-30, and December 5-7, 12-14 & 19-21, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting a live "Social Expressions Traveling Exhibit." Project descriptions: "An interactive program using voice over talent to allow kids in different cities to talk directly with the Northpole, and 'Northpolian' characters."Sep 13
- No specific time limit; location is not an issue with this online readthrough. UPDATE 4/30/2014 Response to some roles in particular has been overwhelming in wonderful ways, and the following roles are closed for new submissions: Mary Lou Sly Snake Bucky Betty Rowley Sheila Sheriff Hoggert Deputy Tib Roles that need help (we may have submissions but need a good range to choose from): Fire Chief Bucky's Dad Mrs. Pierce
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting an online readthrough for "Local Sugar," an animated film. Logline: In 1970s Louisiana, a steadfast snake mechanic must expose the scheme of a greedy frog land baron, to save the town and his fiance.Mar 21