- Rehearses weekdays in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY
Seeking actress and rural New England storyteller with a deep voice and ability to use a variety of dialects for the H.P. Lovecraft Festival, an annual event in NYC featuring several radiotheatre plays presented over six performance eves.Tuesday
- Records one day (two-four hours) the week of Sept. 15 in White Plains, NY (accessible from NYC by Metro-North or car).
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking voice talent to record an online assessment. Talent must be able to read Italian and be a native speaker of the language.Aug 05
- No physical rehearsals or performances; record using your own recording equipment; deadline is Sept. 15, 2014.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking new voice actors to record monologues for Freedrama, a website that provides free play scripts, monologues, learning resources, and more for actors and teachers. Please select from the following monologues by D. M. Larson: "Cowbell" - Comedy Monologue- Male or Female "Foot Rubs" - Monologue - Male "Funny Little ...Jul 03