- Shooting this Summer in Raleigh, NC.
- Seeking submissions from: Raleigh, NC
Casting for the independent horror film, "Left Foot Dead." Project description: "A micro-budget horror/slasher feature revolving around a masked killer and a party game."Jan 20
- Rehearses Mar.-May; shoots Apr. 29 & 30 and May 1 & 2 in Brooklyn, NY and Floral Park, NY (30-minute commute from Manhattan).
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Casting "Carl," a short film. Synopsis: "Carl" is based on the true story of a young Carl Denaro, who is shot but survives the 1976 Son of Sam killings.Jan 20
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Feb. 12–14 in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting "Isabel," a short student film for Emerson College. Synopsis: The film is the story of Isabel, who struggling with the repercussions of her broken family during the preparation of her quinceañera.Jan 20
- Applicants must be available from Jan.-Apr. 2016 and should be located in the Southeast, Northeast, or California.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking curvy African American women for "Tim Snell's Fashion Project." Casting producer states: "Do you need a makeover for an important upcoming event? Are you worried about pulling off your best look and need help from one of America’s top celebrity fashion stylists? This is your chance to work with ...Jan 20
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots March 4th and 5th in the L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Fat Tina," a short film about a bullied, overweight high school girl who delights in an unexpected revenge on her antagonists.Jan 20
- Shoots in mid-spring and possibly beginning of summer 2016 in the Raleigh-Durham, NC area.
- Seeking submissions from: Raleigh, NC; Greensboro, NC; Wilmington, NC; Charlotte, NC
Casting "The Designer's Garment," a feature film. Synopsis: Hip-hop star Jay-Nice plots to regain the heart of ex-girlfriend, Jewel Sloan, a fashion designer who was made "an offer she can't refuse,'' by former wise guy turned fashion mogul, Stephan Luciano.Jan 20
- Minimal rehearsals begin Feb. 12; runs Mar. 10-13 (weekend performances) at the Corner Office Theater in Midtown Manhattan.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting adult actors and actresses for the AlphaNYC Theater Company's off-off Broadway production of Aristophanes’ "Lysistrata." Synopsis: Can one woman bring an end to the Peloponnesian War by rallying the wives in her community to withhold s-e-x from their husbands? The clever and determined Lysistrata is going to give it ...Jan 19
- Shoots late April/early May of 2016 in the Milwaukee, WI area.
- Seeking submissions from: Milwaukee, WI; Madison, WI; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN
Casting "SBR," the story of trauma and its residual effects on the life of a young woman. The series ranges from dark and gritty to sweet and witty as it captures life after disaster.Jan 19