- Shoots Nov. 13 (morning-afternoon) and Nov. 14 (late evening) in Granada Hills and Woodland Hills, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Fernando Valley, CA
Casting "V.Life," a student film. Synopsis: After struggling with an online life simulation game, Candice seeks out a crack to cheat the game. But her overwhelming success at the game leads to strange events which put into question the innocence of both the game and Candice.Saturday
- Shoots Oct. 12 & 14 in and around Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Hero's Journey," a shoe-related company is making a core, corporate brand video that depicts a building, inspirational and emotionally evocative narrative that demonstrates its product.Saturday
- Studio is located in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for one-on-one voice lessons from Broadway and award-winning producer Jordan Scott Gilbert. Coordinator states: "Mr. Gilbert has worked successfully with artists, from novices to major celebrities in TV, film, and on Broadway. He recently co-produced the Tony-nominated 'Ghost the Musical.'"Saturday
- Tentatively shoots Oct. 18 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY; New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY
Casting a music video for NYC retro pop group Fly By Midnight. Casting personnel state: " Fly By Midnight is gearing up for their follow up single "Karaoke" with a new music video. With over 85,000 subscribers on YouTube the guys are aiming to shoot one of the coolest most ...Saturday
- Performances run Dec. 14, 2015-Feb. 7, 2016 (Thurs.-Sun.) in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 21, 22 in Ross, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."Saturday
- Possible rehearsal Oct. 14; shoots Oct. 23-25 in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting "Cottonwhite," a student film. Synopsis: A paranoid widower encounters a familiar ghostly presence at his home in South Texas.Saturday
- Recordings take place either weekdays or Saturdays in Westlake Village, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Record company is seeking a female vocalist to record original songs and possibly make a music video.Saturday
- Rehearses Oct. 10-11; shoots Nov. 21-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "The Real Reggie," a comic coming of age story and nonunion undergraduate NYU student film.Saturday
- The next showcase will be held Oct. 26 (7 p.m.) at Broadway Comedy Club in NYC. Note: Tech run through day of show.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT
Seeking "super talent" for producer Beverly Bonner's series of showcases. Seeking actors with excellent monologues, singers, dancers, magicians, stand-up comedians, sketch comedy performers, mimes, musicians, and various unique acts. Producer states: "Not just passable, okay talent; if your talent is off the charts and people leave a show talking excitedly ...Oct 03
- Shoots TBD Dec. 2015-Jan. 2016 in Central NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Sayreville, NJ; NJ
Casting for "Cabin," a winter campy/horror film revolving around a cabin in the woods, a group of high school/college friends, group secrets and a twisted torturer/killer who may not let them survive. Taking the over-used plot of college girls in peril and turning it on its head, will the 5 ...Oct 03
- Rehearses Oct. 19 at the Illinois Institute of Art Chicago; shoots Oct. 23-24 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 20 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Unmasked Remedy," a short horror film about a young girl who is bullied by two other girls and kidnaps them to satisfy her abusive father's and uncle's sick pleasures.Oct 03
- Workshop meets Oct. 7 (2-3 p.m.) in NYC. Note: Do not submit if you are not available for this time.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors interested in participating in the NYU Director's Workshop. Actors will be given a scene and go through rehearsal techniques with an up and coming NYU Tisch Undergraduate director in front of the class.Oct 03
- Shoots for 7 days mid-Nov. 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting a classic manhood tale of a young guy learning what it means to be a man of ethics as he juggles the rap and drug game in the streets of Brooklyn based on recording artist Troy Ave's album "New York City the Album."Oct 03
- Shoots Jan. 2016 in L.A. and San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Let's Make the Series Happen," a dark comedy.Oct 03