- Rehearsals begin September; runs October and November (weekdays during the day) at the Malibu Playhouse, which is near Point Dume in Malibu, CA. Note: Only submit if you will be willing to commit to rehearsals and performances in Malibu.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Malibu, CA
Casting "Monster!," an adaptation of a National Book Award YA novel by Walter Dean Myers, at the Malibu Playhouse this Fall.Aug 20
- Runs Oct. 9-10 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a director-producer for "Kyle Ross," a short play about a politician whip who is evil, not greedy or needy, or vicious or brutal, just evil.Aug 20
- Currently recruiting for the following locations for this winter season: Florida; Turks & Caicos; Dominican Republic; Bahamas; and Mexico.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking staff for Club Med Resorts. Talent acquisition specialist states: "Come and live the dream by working in one of our tropical resorts in North America. Club Med is considered to be the pioneer of the all-inclusive vacation since 1950 and, today, has over 70 resorts worldwide. Club Med is ...Aug 20
- First two productions run Sept. 15-Nov. 15 in Alpena, MI. "Grease" runs until Dec. 13.
- Seeking submissions from: MI
Casting "Forever Plaid," "Dial M for Murder," and "Grease" for Thunder Bay Theatre's fall 2015 season. Actors will be considered for the first two productions, with one actor receiving a contract for all three.Aug 20
- Production dates TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Beauty & the Beholder," an indie dark dramedy about a narcissistic plastic surgeon with a God complex for artificial enhancement over natural beauty for the female body, but his desires to no longer be single may alter his warped philosophy when he has to choose between two women who ...Aug 20
- Rehearsals will start immediately (approx. 10-12 hrs./wk.; Wed. & Fri. eves, and Sat. mornings) at the KWP Productions rehearsal studio, 801 Maplewood Drive, #15 Jupiter, FL; show runs Oct. 23-Nov. 1 (eight performances over two weekends) at William T. Dwyer High School’s Theatre in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Jupiter, FL
Casting "The Addams Family" musical. Synopsis: The weird and wonderful family comes to devilishly delightful life in this magnificently macabre musical comedy created by "Jersey Boys" authors Marshall Brickman & Rick Elice, with music and lyrics by Drama Desk Award winner Andrew Lippa ("The Wild Party"). "The Addams Family" features ...Aug 20
- Shooting September 8-21, in Baltimore, MD.
- Seeking submissions from: Baltimore, MD
Casting principal roles for an untitled one-hour TV drama (rumored to be the Netflix series "House Of Cards").Aug 20
- Shoots Sept. 13, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at Mill 1 at Open Square (1 Open Square Way, Holyoke, MA 01040).
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Holyoke, MA; Amherst, MA; Springfield, MA; Easthampton, MA; Westfield, MA; Northhampton, MA; Worcester, MA
Seeking a small group of highly energetic performers to participate in two 90 second fitness videos that highlight the unique programs designed specifically for the Jackrack fitness unit. The performers will be required to participate in two instructor-led fitness classes that will last approximately 45 minutes each. The videos will ...Aug 20
- Runs Oct. 8-Nov. 7 in NYC. Upcoming productions TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Seeking possible replacements for Doctor and Charger in "The Vast Machine," as well as a wide variety of types, male and female, all ethnicities, all ages 18+ for future projects. Both roles have been cast.Aug 20
- Shoots Sept. 21-23 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Someone Like Me," a short film. Synopsis: In an attempt to meet up with her bills, KG signs up as an escort on backpage.com and begins a strange relationship with her first client, where she gets what she wants in ways she she didn't expect.Aug 20
- Fashion Week runs in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking models for Plitz NYC Fashion Week shows.Aug 20