- Shoots end of July in L.A. Note: Must be available for all dates.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting extras for the film "Blood Is Upon Them." Production Assistant states: "This is a student-directed film about a man in Uganda who seeks redemption by aiding a woman whom he had just witnessed being assaulted. The film specifically concerns corrective rape in Uganda, an issue that receives little media ...Jun 18
- Shoots nationwide.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking people with complicated relationships with friends, family, business partners, etc. to settle their disputes for a new MTV series from the creators of "Catfish: The TV Show." Company states: "If both sides believe they are right or if the disagreement is getting so bad you are afraid something drastic ...Jun 18
- Rehearses July 20-Sept. 16, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 21-25, 5-7 p.m.; Sept. 27, 1-7 p.m.; Sept. 28-Oct. 1, 5-9 p.m.; runs Oct. 2-11 at Conejo Players Theatre 351 S. Moorpark Rd. Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.
- Auditions: Jul 12, 13, 14 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "13," a musical. Synopsis: Evan Goldman is about to turn thirteen, and he can’t wait. His life seems full of possibilities until his parents get divorced, and he is forced to move with his mom from big-city New York to the small town of Appleton, Indiana. If Evan can’t ...Jun 18
- Rehearsal dates TBD; performs between Sept. 2-27 (six performances, exact dates TBD) at the Ruby Theater, Hollywood, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: West Hollywood, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Fernando Valley, CA
Casting "Trouble Dolls/The Limo Driver," a comedic play for the L.A. Theater Festival.Jun 18
- Producer will need to know actor availability for July 11 & 12, July 18 & 19, July 25 & 26, and Aug. 1 & 2; shoots in Lancaster, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Lancaster, PA
Casting "The Waiting Room," a slice of life surrounding a young couple's miscarriage.Jun 18
- Rehearses and performs in GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Jonesboro, GA
Casting "Underground," a musical adapted from a 21x award-winning short film. Synopsis: In a story told through song, Bali plans to escape from slavery after learning that his master is going to sell his young daughter, Emala. With house slave Dembi, they strike out in the dead of night, singing ...Jun 18