- Shoots Sept. 1-6 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Legacy," a short film that tells the story of New Babilon, an oppressed country under the dictatorship of Saduj Dormin, who is at the gates of death. His regime leads the country to ruin.Aug 09
- Rehearse in L.A. just a few hours; tours in October (10 shows over 15-20 days).
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a female magician's assistant for a tour. Owner states: No experience is necessary. We can teach easily. It is very fun and will perform in nice, beautiful theaters in small to mid-size towns throughout the country."Aug 09
- Rehearsal date(s) TBD at the New York Film Academy L.A. campus; shoots Sept. 12-13 in Hollywood Hills, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Supercar Man," an approximately ten-minute thesis film for NYFA. Director states: "We will use the Red Dragon camera."Aug 08
- Shoots Aug.-Sept. (Wed.-Sat.) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Lennox, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Fronteras," a romantic drama feature film. Synopsis: "Fronteras" is the tragic tale of two young lovers, Alejandro and Eva, who are torn apart by immigration and forced to face each of their fates alone.Aug 08
- Dates and locations vary depending on work booked.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY
Seeking new talent for various projects including print, TV, commercials, runway, film, video, and live events for Posche Models to add to their roster.Aug 08
- Shoots Oct. 2-4 in the northern New Jersey area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Casting "Ripples," a short film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: "Ripples" is about the repression of violence and how far a person is pushed before he loses it all.Aug 08
- Shoots April 2016 in Orange County, CA. Rehearses late March 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting "The Looking Glass," a short film for the Austin Young Filmmaker's Competition.Aug 08
- Shoots two-three days/wk. in Las Vegas, NV. Depending on the length and complexity of each film, films may shoot a minimum of two days/wk. for two out of every four films.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking filmmakers who want to share their time and expertise to make movies with the American Performance Alliance. Producer states: "You can be experienced or we will train on the sets. We all work together to help each other make our own movies. The APA provides all the equipment and ...Aug 08
- Showcases are running consecutively in different cities; casting personnel will send a current schedule to those who submit. These are one-day events.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; Indianapolis, IN; Arlington, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Toledo, OH; Scranton, PA; NJ; CT; GA; TN; OK; MO; LA; Philadelphia, PA; Austin, TX; New York, NY
Seeking models, actors, and performers for National Modeling Showcase's special pop-up, super-shoot event. Casting personnel state: "Our pop-up fashion shows are a combination of a fashion show and a flash mob. We have pre-planned areas and permits to do our shows in crazy amazing areas. After the fashion show, we ...Aug 08
- Shoots fall 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "TGIFOAT," a smart comedy that follows two college 20-something guys (Arman & English) in Atlanta, Georgia who spend a day searching for what they hear is the greatest independent film of all time. Director states: "We are currently casting for the short trailer for our soon-to-be-launched online crowd funding ...Aug 08
- Shoots fall 2015 in the D.C. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Annapolis, MD; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; VA; Delaware, DE; Pennsylvania, PA
Casting "Memory Box," a short film. Synopsis: A single young mother’s wish gets granted unexpectedly so that she can become a teenager again and she gets involved with her daughter's life. As she becomes close to each of her daughters in her teenage body, her choices soon show to change ...Aug 08
- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2016. Performances run February 9-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far From Heaven," a play. Project description: "In 1950's Connecticut, a housewife faces a marital crisis and mounting racial tensions in the outside world."Aug 08
- Company meeting September 14. Rehearsals begin September 16. Performances run November 13-22, in Palatine, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Palatine, IL
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "The Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."Aug 08
- Works Sept. 5 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA
Seeking someone to pitching a book about Wall Street and stock exchanges.Aug 08