- Season runs June 4 through August 19 in the Catskill Mountains, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Mobile, AL
Stagedoor Manor, a performing arts camp for ages 10-18, in NY’s Catskill Mountains, is accepting applications for its 2014 season. Program Director states: "Our program is for youth interested in exposure to the theater, in a summer stock style setting. We hire professionals to create the worlds of their shows ...Jan 29
- Shoots in Toronto, Ontario (exact dates TBD).
- Seeking submissions from: Toronto, ON
Casting "Harbingers," a show that explores the idea of morality through gang mentality in the form of video game-inspired fight scenes with comedic and lovable characters.Jan 29
- Program runs mid-August 2014, and will end mid-June 2015, in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Portland Playhouse is selecting artists to participate in the apprentice program with Portland Playhouse. Producers state: "Portland Playhouse provides emerging artists with professional experience and training. Apprentices work 20 hours/week in various production areas, including marketing, development, literary, casting, and education. Apprentices benefit from the small-group, select nature of the ...Jan 29
- Positions begins immediately; performances are held weekdays and Sat. mornings in Mount Kisco, NY (in Northern Westchester, approximately 45 minutes north of Manhattan).
- Seeking submissions from: Mount Kisco, NY
Seeking guitarists and vocalists for Kidville Mount Kisco's "Rockin' Railroad" band.Jan 29
- Rehearsals begin July 3; runs July 17-Oct. 11 in Lake George, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 17, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "Lake Effect" by Tom Dudzick (originally published as "Last Mass at Casimir's").Jan 29
- Rehearsal begins Mar. 31; runs Apr. 30-June 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in New York, NY
Casting "A Foo Fable," which relates the adventures of Foo Jonny - a young lad in search of meaning. It follows his quest as he moves from place to place encountering soldiers, seers, salesmen, devils, angels, and lovers.Jan 29
- Rehearses in spring; shoots late spring-summer in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; CT; NJ
Casting and seeking crew for a pilot for an original TV sketch-comedy series, "Ironic Planet," which reflects fundamentals of the human lives world-over through the prism of irony.Jan 29
- Rehearses in mid-Feb.; shoots late Feb.-early March in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Believe," a psychological thriller for UCLA.Jan 29
- Rehearses Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.; performs in April at the Pacific Beach Women's Club in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA
Casting dancers of all types to be part of the creative process and perform new works for Truth Dance Theater.Jan 28
- Rehearsals begin April 16 (Mon.-Fri., 7-10 p.m.); runs for 16 performances May 22-June 8 at Urban Stages in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 24 in New York, NY
Casting "The Tragedy of Dandelion." Synopsis: The Princess Dandelion dresses as a boy in order to escape her rapist and would-be husband, along the way falling in love with another princess, and traveling through her society, meeting nuns, soldiers, and clowns, and all the time her pregnancy continues, the impending ...Jan 28
- Tech April 23 (youth ensembles) & April 24 (emerging companies); performs April 27 at 12:30 p.m. (youth ensemble), 3:30 p.m. (emerging companies) & 6 p.m. (youth ensembles) and May 4 at 3:30 p.m. (emerging companies) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Seeking submissions from upcoming/emerging choreographers and youth ensembles to present at the 2014 Brooklyn Dance Festival. Producer states: "Brooklyn Dance Festival is in its third annual presentation and offers performance opportunities in a state-of-the-art theater. Last year's performances sold out! This season more than 200 dancers and varied genres (a ...Jan 28