- Shoots Apr. 2-8 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Grim," in which a young grim reaper must come to terms with being death when he befriends a young leukemia patient, named Lily, and inevitably has to end her suffering by taking her life.Jan 26
- Shoots in New York City.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants for a pioneering Virtual Reality production in which actors and actresses perform love scenes from ShakespeareJan 26
- Season runs in Wilton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 29, Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting the Lake Theatre (a.k.a. Lake George Dinner Theatre) 2016 Season. Season includes: "Almost, Maine" (Jarel Davidow, dir. Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 21-Sept. 3); and "Souther Comforts" (Kathleen Clark, writer; Terry Rabine, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 15-Oct. 22).Jan 26
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).Jan 26
- "Pippin" and "Darling of the Donkey Derby" rehearsals begin June 6 with performances beginning June 24; "Foreigner" rehearsals begin Aug. 15, opens Sept 2; "Cripple Creepshow" rehearsals begin Sept. 12. opens Sept. 30; "Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin Nov. 7, opens Nov 25 at The Butte Theater in Cripple Creek, CO.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting and seeking stage managers for Thin Air Theatre Company's 2016 season 2016, to include "Pippin," "Darling of the Donkey Derby," "Foreigner," "Cripple Creepshow," and "Christmas Carol."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin May 24; closes Sept. 8 in East Haddam, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 16, 17, in New York, NY
Seeking first rate musical theater dancers and singers of all types and ethnicities, men and women, for "Bye Bye Birdie."Jan 26
- Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 23 (Wed.-Sat.) in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Philadelphia, PA and Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking four actor/singers (two men, two women) for "Rodgers Romance," a musical revue.Jan 26
- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."Jan 26
- Currently running Off-Broadway in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actors for possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "Perfect Crime."Jan 26
- Rehearsals February-March in NYC (East Village/Greenwich Village area); shoots Mar. 18-25 in the NY/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Executioner," an NYU thesis film in which a failed doctor begins working as an executioner of death row inmates, but after colliding with the warden, he discovers that he must carry out executions against traditional methods.Jan 26
- Season runs in Vista, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 23, 24 in Vista, CA
Casting the 2016 Season for Moonlight Stage Productions. Season includes: "Sister Act" (John Vaughan, dir.-choreo.; Lyndon Pugeda, musical dir. Equity rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 2); "Peter Pan" (Steven Glaudini, producing artistic dir.-dir.; JD Dumas, co-musical dir.; Ken Gammie, co-musical dir.; Carlos Mendoza, choreo. Equity rehearsal begin July ...Jan 26
- Shoots early February-March 20 in Chicago, IL and St. Charles, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Imagination of Jacob Scott," in which Jason Scott and his son Jacob tap into their imagination after a rough five years between the marriage of Jason and his wife, Rachel, and the couple attempts to find life through memory of their son.Jan 26