- Performs for two evenings and Sunday afternoons in Deerfield, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in Deerfield, IL
Casting a community theater production of 'Till The Fat Lady Sings."Nov 25
- Rehearses winter; shoots first few weeks in December in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Front Row," a fiction web series based in Chicago, focusing on the Windy City as a taste-making hub in fashion, art, and food. It will center on an elite high school and the it-girls that are enrolled there.Nov 25
- Shooting December 12-13, in Warm Springs, OR. Actors will only be needed for one day.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Warm Springs, OR
Casting a casino commercial and print advertising. Project description: "Portland Film Company is casting nonunion actors who are real looking people for a casino commercial. Stills from the video will also be used for some form of print advertising down the road."Nov 25
- Shoots Dec. 2013 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking real Type 2 Diabetes patients who are currently taking a Novo Nordisk insulin (or non-insulin) brand for an internet commercial.Nov 25
- Shoots for three hours Dec. 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8. (one rehearsal date TBA) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting 'Remembrance of Things Past," a French-language film for NYU about a husband and wife grieving the death of their young child.Nov 25
- Located in Staten Island and overlooking the Manhattan skyline, Wagner College is a private, non-sectarian 80% residential college of 1800 traditional aged undergraduates and 300 graduate students in selected professional programs.
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY
Wagner College Theater Department seeks an assistant/associate professor of acting.Nov 25
- Shooting Dec. 10-13 in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the El Rey Network television series "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series," starring Robert Patrick and Don Johnson. Project description: "A Texas Ranger is in hot pursuit of the infamous Gecko brothers."Nov 25
- Shooting three weeks in December, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the feature film "Kidnapping Freddy Heineken," starring Anthony Hopkins, Jim Sturges, and Sam Worthington. Project description: "The inside story of the planning, execution, rousing aftermath and ultimate downfall of the kidnappers of beer tycoon Alfred "Freddy" Heineken, which resulted in the largest ransom ever paid for an individual."Nov 25
- Shoots late Dec. 2013-early Feb. 2014 in CA and NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Patient Zero," a "realistic take" on the first individual who gets infected with the zombie virus.Nov 25
- Rehearsals are TBD in NYC and Jamaica, Queens; runs Feb. 15-16, 2014 at the Jamaica Performing Arts Center in Jamaica, Queens.
- Auditions: Dec 21 in Jamaica, NY
Jamaica Performing Arts Center is casting a dance & theatrical production for Black History Month, "Amazing Grace."Nov 24
- Shooting will take place on a single day in early December.
- Seeking submissions from: Elmwood Park, IL
Casting the short horror film, "Attritional."Nov 24
- Regular rehearsals will begin February 17, 2014, though some song-learning sessions will be scheduled with the music director at mutually convenient times in January. Regular rehearsals will be held Monday-Thursday evenings, plus one weekend rehearsal each week. Performances run March 27-April 27, 2014 in the Apollo Theater Studio.
- Auditions: Dec 15, 17 in Chicago, IL
Casting the Chicago premiere of the musical song cycle "Songs from an Unmade Bed." Project description: "A theatrical song cycle that explores the experiences (romantic, sexual and otherwise) of gay men living in the city. One lyricist worked with eighteen composers (one per song) to create a unique musical revue, ...Nov 24
- Shooting will be ongoing over the next year in around Amherst, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Amherst, MA
Casting new company members for "Weakdays," to be produced by Counterfeit Cow Productions. Project Description: "An original concept for an 'all inclusive media package,' which bridges several platforms including; film, television, comedy sketches, multi-media and advertising campaigns, for which actors are needed to portray recurring roles."Nov 24
- Performances run Feb. 21-March 15, 2014 in Greenbelt, MD.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7 in Greenbelt, MD
Casting all roles for Ed Graczyk's "Come Back to the Five & Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean." Project Description: "Inside a small Woolworth's five-and-dime store in a small Texas town, an all-female fan club for actor James Dean reunites in 1975. Through a series of flashbacks, the six members also ...Nov 24