- Shoots December in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Casting "Margreet," a short film inspired by Mata Hari.Thursday
- Shooting late November 29, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the feature film "Kickboxer," starring Dave Bautista. Project description: "A remake of the 1989 film, 'Kickboxer', starring Jean Claud Van Damme as a kickboxer out to avenge his brother's death."Thursday
- Shooting December 5 & 8, in Wilmington, NC area.
- Seeking submissions from: Wilmington, NC
Casting background for the feature film "Bolden!," starring Jackie Earle Haley and Michael Rooker. Project description: "A mythical account of the life of Buddy Bolden, the first Cornet King of New Orleans."Thursday
- Shoots February-April in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actors for an untitled kids sketch comedy project for a major internet movie/book site.Thursday
- Rehearses weekends this December; shoots weekends January 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in New York, NY
Casting a short student film, "Padre Mio," about the relationship of a man struggling to care for his Alzheimer's-ridden father.Thursday
- Shooting December 1-20, in Baton Rouge, LA area.
- Seeking submissions from: Baton Rouge, LA; Plaquemine, LA; Donaldsonville, LA
Casting background for "Showing Roots," starring Cicely Tyson. Project description: "This project takes place in the 1970's and present day, and has a small town feel, like Mayberry in the 'Andy Griffith show.'"Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 17, 2015; runs Mar. 18-Apr. 5, 2015 in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 1 in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Carrie the Musical," with music by Michael Gore, lyrics by Dean Pitchford, and book by Lawrence D. Cohen based on the novel by Stephen King. The show will be presented as an audience-immersive, environmental production.Thursday
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2015; runs Feb. 13-Mar. 28, 2015 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 8 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Damn Yankees," a musical by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross, book by George Abbott.Nov 19