- Principal photography begins in mid-July in the Jersey City area
- Seeking submissions from: Harrisburg, PA; Baltimore, MD; Philadelphia, PA; Washington, DC; New York, NY
Casting "Career Opportunities in Organized Crime," a mockumentary-style recruitment film for the Russian Mafia that gets darker than originally planned. Director states: "The project will be filmed both conventionally and with virtual-reality cameras."Sunday
- Shoots June 13-15 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking stunt coordinator to supervise light fighting in "A Witch's Tale," a student film for Columbia College. If chosen, will need to provide a mat.Sunday
- Meets July 18-19 (10 a.m.-2 p.m.) at Hudson Backstage Theatre in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking participants for a therapeutic theater workshop. Company states: "All of our thoughts, feelings and behaviors come from our natural instinct to want to feel 'safe, valuable, and connected' and are often not conscious (anger, jealousy, self-criticism, shyness, etc.) As performers, our defense mechanisms (our 'characters') can get in our ...Sunday
- Showcase runs May 29 & 30 (10 p.m.) at Broadway Comedy Club, 318 W. 53rd St. between 8th & 9th Aves., NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for a prime-time comedy showcase at a comedy club. Coordinator states: "If you are new-ish to stand-up comedy, or you sing really funny songs, we would love to have you perform on our showcase. The show is a mixture of new talent and special guest professionals. This is ...Sunday
- Shooting in NJ.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 6 in Hamilton, NJ
Casting an untitled pilot for a web sitcom.Sunday
- Hiring personnel state: "Development rehearsals are in progress in preparation for performances in 2015/2016 as part of an NYC festival, followed by a short Off-Broadway run funded by Kickstarter. During development, rehearsals take place one to two times a month, usually in Brooklyn. Since this work thrives on collaboration, after an initial screening, we would like interested musicians to attend a 30 minute rehearsal in Manhattan (or Brooklyn if it suits!) to see if our sensibilities fit."
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York , NY
The creative team behind the one woman show “Use Your Words” is holding auditions for a musician to join them at the development level. This short play is a physical comedy that makes extensive use of sound and absolutely no words. We are looking for a musician with comedic sensibilities, ...Sunday
- Rehearsals begin June 8 (schedule TBD based on actor availability) at at Theatre-Hikes rehearsal space near California and Montrose Ave., Chicago, IL; runs July 18 & 19 at North Park Village Nature Center, 5801 N. Pulaski, Chicago, IL; July 25 & 26 at Pullman State Historic Site, 11111 S. Forestdale Ave, Chicago, IL; and Aug. 1-30 (Sat. & Sun. only) at The Morton Arboretum, 4100 IL Route 53, Lisle, IL. All performances are at 1 p.m.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Lisle, IL; Schaumburg, IL
Casting three men to portray Col. Mustard, Mr. Green, and Mr. Boddy in "Clue, The Musical," based on the Park Brothers' board game. The show has 216 different possible endings as the audience chooses the murderer, weapon, and room.Sunday
- Shooting ongoing in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting two projects. The first is an urban tale pilot set in NYC following four different lives whose paths cross and change for ever. The second project is a romantic comedy about love and three friends who have no clue about love in NYC.Sunday