- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Nov. 6 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting an adaptation of a scene from "Revolutionary Road," from Richard Yates' novel about a seemingly perfect couple living a disillusioned lifestyle in 1950s suburbia. The Wheeler couple struggle to feel fulfilled in their choices of relationships and careers.Oct 14
- Performances run November 2014-May 2015, in Minneapolis/St. Paul area schools.
- Seeking submissions from: Minneapolis, MN
Casting "Freedom Summer," an interactive theater event for the Civil Rights Arts Project based on the 1964 Mississippi Summer Project when nearly 1,000 college students went to Mississippi to help African Americans secure their voting rights. Project description: “This new play explores the tensions within the project and the challenges ...Oct 14
- Works Nov. 11-13 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a female live spokesperson/host for a Las Vegas convention. Talent must be EXPERIENCED with Strong Live Show Spokesperson and Hosting/Booth experience. Attractive, personable with good presence - very comfortable talking to a live audience of 10 – 20 people. Talent Age Range 27 – 36 Please submit a Headshot ...Oct 14
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...Oct 14
- Rehearses weeknights, December 1-18, 2014 and January 5-February 5, 2015. Runs February 13-22, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Tragedy of Lear," a play. Project description: "A fully gender-swapped adaptation of Shakespeare's 'King Lear,' exploring jealousy, loyalty, dementia, violence, and gender representation in 'classical' theater.Oct 14