- Shoots late February-early March in Montgomery, AL.
- Seeking submissions from: Montgomery, AL
Casting the independent short film "Dumb Stuff." Project description: "A physical therapist attempts to rekindle her relationship with the man of her dreams until an unplanned pregnancy from his previous relationship surfaces."Monday
- Shoots on Long Island.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Plainview, NY
Casting "#YouAreDead," a very short comedy about two young girls and a serial killer who they find first on Snapchat and later find him in their house.Monday
- Rehearsals begin mid-March; run begins Apr. 30-end of May Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at an outdoor venue.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Comedy OF Errors."Monday
- Dates vary according to project.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Seeking actors to come audition for a class of thirteen NYU grad film students. Coordinator states: "While we are not auditioning for a specific role or film, this is a chance to work with and be seen by these students and the instructor, and may lead to casting."Monday
- Shoots Feb. 25-Mar. 6 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange, CA
Casting "All Quiet on the Homefront," a graduate-student film for Chapman University. Synopsis: In this early 1920s period film, Bhagat Singh is honorably discharged after serving in WWI and is granted U.S. citizenship only to have it revoked days later on the grounds that he is not a “free white ...Monday
- Rehearses May-June; runs June-September in Garden City, UT.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA
Casting the musical version of John Waters' film "Hairspray," in which a girl achieves her dream of performing on a TV dance show in 1960s Baltimore and works to integrate the show in the process.Monday