- Shooting later this year, in the New Orleans, LA area.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the FX television series "American Horror Story," starring Jessica Lange and Evan Peters. Project description: "An anthology series that centers on different characters and locations, including a haunted house, an insane asylum, a witch coven, and a freak show."Aug 25
- Shooting winter 2015 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "The Sacrifice," an independent film. Please only local or relatively close applicants. We do not have the budget to accommodate flying or hosting out of state actors. Thank you Project description: "The story begins in Northern India, with a pregnant woman being chased and killed. From that mysterious crime, ...Aug 25
- Twelve month contract. Rehearses in North Hollywood, CA; all programs tour Southern California schools Mon.-Fri. Occasional evening and weekend work is required. Two-to-six day road trips are scheduled throughout the school year. Tour ranges from Bakersfield to San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Seeking actors who are interested in being trained as health educators and care strongly about issues facing youth to portray elementary through high school characters for Southern California school‐based educational theater tour. Actors are trained as health educators in order to facilitate question‐and‐answer sessions, classroom workshops, and/or one‐on‐one interactions with ...Aug 25
- Shoots in September and October in either NYC, Montclair, NJ, or Wayne, NJ. Must have your own mode of transportation.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Montclair, NJ; Wayne, NJ
Seeking actresses for short serialized webisodes 10-15 min. long featuring superheroines in peril and action. Be ready for simulated fight scenes, light bondage and wrestling. Content is PG-13 rated and there is no nudity.Aug 25
- Rehearses Sept. 20-Nov. 15 (Sat. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Mon. 4:30-6:30 p.m.); tech week Nov. 17-20; runs Nov. 21-23 (Fri. & Sat. at 7 p.m. and Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Santa Ana, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Santa Ana, CA
Casting "The Sound of Music Jr." This production will feature a large singing and dancing ensemble.Aug 19
- Performances are ongoing, Thurs. evenings at the L.A. Connection Theater, 13442 Ventura Blvd. in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking members for "Beyond Stand-up." Directors state: "Seeking beginner through advanced comedians for the longest-running cast-based stand-up show in L.A. Thursday nights since 1992, plus industry nights attended by casting directors, producers, and agents. Stand-up is the best way to get exposure for performing and acting. Last year four network ...Aug 25
- Workers are scheduled for shifts each week based upon their availability, weekends included. Sales shifts are four-six hours each; minimum of three days of availability (15 hours) required. Work locally in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, or Lower Hudson, NY, whichever is closest.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Westchester, NY; Lower Hudson, NY
Seeking candidates to represent Green Mountain Energy at festivals, markets, and businesses. Hiring manager states: "With Green Mountain Energy, a mission-driven energy service company, you will not just sell Pollution-Free Electricity, you will educate people about the importance of renewable energy and the need for its growth. This is a ...Aug 25
- Shoots in the location where the Ultimate Ladies Man resides, beginning in October 2014.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Ultimate Ladies Man" for a major network. Casting director states: "Could you teach a class on how to get women? Do you always have a woman (or two) by your side? Are you the most popular guy at the bar? Are your guy friends always asking you for ...Aug 25
- Rehearses mid-Sept. 2014; shoots Oct. 26-Nov. 2 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Life," a student film for NYFA that explores the mind, the subconscious, and the memory of a painter. Synopsis: "Conrad, an abstract painter, sees the movie of his life pass through his mind minutes before his death. As he re-experiences the highlights of his life, he is struck with ...Aug 25
- Shoots nationwide.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Miami, FL and Sep 27 in Atlanta, GA and Oct 11 in Chicago, IL and Oct 4 in New York City, NY and Oct 11 in Memphis, TN
Casting "MasterChef," a reality TV show where amateur/home cooks compete for $250,000 and a cook book deal.Aug 25
- Rehearsals and shooting TBD in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Casting "Portrait." Synopsis: "Seth, a talented but awkward, lonely young artist, is unsure of what his next step should be when he meets the beautiful Katrina, an admirer of his work, at a gallery exhibit."Aug 25