- Rehearses in Dec. 2015; shoots in Jan. 2016 in the L.A. and OC areas.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking an actress for an untitled film project. Synopsis: A struggling actress accepts an acting gig that requires her to embody an older man's dead wife and help him relive his most cherished memories of her.Sep 24
- Shoots Oct. 10-11 at Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Azusa, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Thirty Minutes", a visual storytelling short film for Azusa Pacific University. Synopsis: The film begs the question: What would you do if you had thirty minutes to live? The story will be told completely in reverse. No dialogue.Sep 24
- Shooting summer 2016, in PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting the feature film, "Off By Heart." Project description: "He's an actor. She's a kid. And that's not all they have in common."Sep 24
- Rehearses Oct. 24-Dec. 10 (Thanksgiving weekend off); performance date(s) TBD in Gardena, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 10 in Gardena, CA
Casting "Night at the Nativity," a nonunion production. Synopsis: Children discover that their local mall’s nativity display is more than just a scene to be seen. When seemingly inanimate objects come to life, they may make a world of difference in more ways than one….for better or for worse? Director ...Sep 24
- Shooting October 20, in Hammonton, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Willamstown, NJ
Casting the music video, "Digi and Me." Project description: "The premise is a period flashback to the 1920's."Sep 24
- One rehearsal in late Nov. (exact date TBD); shoots Oct. 30 (8 a.m.-6 p.m.) in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 9, 10 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Eduardo," a short student film. Synopsis: Eduardo has a toothache and has decided to handle it like a man: by pulling it out himself. Egged on by his wife Ana, the couple discuss the differences between men and women, and through their conversation a complex and loving relationship is ...Sep 23
- Shoots Oct. 6-13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New york, NY
Casting "Worth It?," a short film from Brass Monkey Films, a collective of film students based in New York. Synopsis: In a long-awaited bid to rebuild the empty relationship with his daughter Emilia that Jonathan left for dead, this skilled criminal's dangerous past comes back to hinder any chance of ...Sep 23
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Nov. 6-11 in Western Pennsylvania (north of Pittsburgh).
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA; Sharon, PA; Butler, PA
Casting "Audition" (working title), a short NYU student film. Synopsis: Maggie, a teenager in rundown, small town America, needs a ride to an audition, but the city is far away and no one believes in her.Sep 23