- Rehearses Feb 15-May 5; runs May 6-8, 13-15, 20-21 in South Orange, NJ or Maplewood, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 13 in South Orange, NJ
Casting "Big River: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn." Twain's timeless classic sweeps us down the mighty Mississippi as the irrepressible Huck Finn helps his friend Jim, a slave, escape to freedom at the mouth of the Ohio River. Their adventures along the way are hilarious, suspenseful and heartwarming, bringing to ...Jan 21
- Rehearses February to April in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; Long Beach, CA; Valencia, CA
Seeking engaged couples in SoCal for "Here Come The Brides," a reality show featuring a joint wedding in April.Jan 21
- Shoots Apr. 1-3 in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting a short, "Back Home," which follows the relationship between a father and son while they deal with loss.Jan 21
- Shoots in California.
- Seeking submissions from: Cupertino, CA; Cupertino, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Silicon Valley, CA
Casting "The Moths," in which Isabel, in rebellion against her own patriarchal family, seeks comfort in the company of her grandmother and, in easing her grandmother through death, finds her own spiritual core.Jan 21
- Rehearses Wednesdays at 44 Armory in Englewood, NJ; runs Apr. 17 (La Gioconda) and Oct. 16 (Rigoletto) at Bergen Performing Arts Center in Englewood, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Englewood, NJ
Seeking vocalists (professional, amateur, retired) to sing in the Verismo Opera Chorus and the Verismo Opera Children's Chorus productions of "La Gioconda" and "Rigoletto."Jan 21
- Tentative Shoots Mar. 5-6, 12-13 in the NY/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; North New Jersey, NJ
Casting "Shadow Dance."Jan 21
- Rehearses Mar. 6-May 12; runs May 13-15, 20-22, 27-29, June 3-5, 8-11 in Elmwood Playhouse in Nyack, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 22, 24 in Nyack, NY
Casting "Next to Normal."Jan 21
- Reading runs May 22 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a reading of "The Forgotten Cause," a play in development in which a prominent African-American family in 1860 New York work to improve the lives of their brethren though-out the country and a plan has been formulated to contribute to the presidential campaign of Abraham Lincoln.Jan 21