- The first week of June 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Tallahassee, FL
FSU STUDENT FILM: ASPIE Maggie, an eccentric young woman with Aspergers Syndrome tries to fit into society, but finds her attempts thwarted by her lack of social grace.Mar 20
- Runs May 15-July 3 at the Glendale Centre Theatre, 324 North Orange St., Glendale, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Glendale, CA
Casting "The King & I," a musical by Rodgers & Hammerstein.Mar 20
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots in May in the NYC/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "Sara and Muhammad," a love story between Palestine and Israel.Mar 19
- Shoot date TBD in SoHo, NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a video art monologue project. Artist states: "This will be a video being made of your face while you sit and watch films/clips/recordings in a foreign language (to you); you will mimic the sounds, rhythm, prosody, etc. of the language, acting as if you're a native speaker, but of ...Mar 19
- Rehearsed May 31-July 15, in Seattle, WA. Performances run July 16-August 1, at the Richard Hugo House, in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting the northwest premier of the play, "Sidewinders." Project description: "An absurdly existential wild western written in the style of waiting for Godot, this play advocates the acceptance of a gender spectrum and is ultimately about love."Mar 19
- Shoots June-July in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; San Antonio, TX; Lubbock, TX
Casting "It's Cold in Texas," in which a womanizer has an identity crisis.Mar 19
- Shoots in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking actors for a China CITIC Bank International commercial.Mar 19