- Shoots May 30-June 3 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 25, 26 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Last Hour," a short film about two strangers, a homeless teenager and a middle-aged cop, whose lives violently collide when they accidentally shoot each other. As they try to keep each other conscious, they discover that they are more similar than they may had originally thought.1 hours ago
- Tentatively shoots April 28, with a matching scene on May 1 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting females to portray high-end stripper types on a new Starz TV show.1 hours ago
- Season runs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 21, in Seattle, WA
Casting the 2014-15 season for the 5th Avenue Theatre. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" (rehearsals begin approx. Aug. 2; runs Sept. 11-28), "A Christmas Story: (rehearsals begin approx. Oct. 29; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (rehearsals begin approx. Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 12-March 1), "Something Rotten: (rehearsals begin approx. March ...Thursday
- Nonunion rehearsals begin June 16; Equity rehearsals begin June 23; previews begin July 11; runs July 12-27 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 12, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Beauty and the Beast."3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 30; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 9 in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 20, 21 in New York City, NY
Casting "Wait Until Dark."3 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 14; runs June 8-29 at the Lilian Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: May 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Giraffenstein," a musical part of the 2014 Hollywood Fringe Festival. Production states: "This is the tale of Mary Shelley’s 'Frankenstein' as you’ve never seen it before. Song, dance, and danger. And they’re all giraffes. Dr. Richard Giraffenstein, on his journey across the African Savanna, creates a monster, who, confused ...2 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 12; runs Sept. 5-28 (with possible extension to Oct. 5) in Little Rock, AR.
- Auditions: May 19, in New York, NY
Casting "Memphis."2 hours ago
- First read-through June 8; rehearsals begin June 16. Tech rehearsal June 30; previews July 9-11 and performance July 12-Aug. 10 in Oak Brook, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Oak Brook, IL
Seeking staff for "The Merry Wives of Windsor."4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 1. Previews begin Aug. 1; runs Aug. 3-24 (16 performances) at the 4th Street Theatre in NYC.
- Auditions: May 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Law Of Return." Synopsis: "The Law of Return" tells the timely story of Jonathan Jay Pollard, a civilian, naval intelligence analyst, who sold government secrets to Israel during the 1980’s. This play focuses on Pollard’s relationships with his commanding officer, Steve Harris, and his Israeli contact, Rafi Eitan ...5 hours ago
- Season rehearses and performs in Cincinnati, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 30, in Chicago, IL
Casting Cincinnati Playhouse In The Park 2014-15 season. Season includes: "Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Suicide Club" (KJ Sanchez, dir.; Jeffrey Hatcher, writer; Robert Louis Stevenson & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, authors Rehearsals begin Aug. 12, 2014; runs Sept. 6-Oct. 4, 2014), "Safehouse" Timothy Douglas, dir.; Keith Josef ...yesterday
- Seeking talent for ongoing work from NY, NJ, CT, and PA.
- Seeking submissions from: PA; NJ; NY; CT
Fearless Management is seeking submissions for new talent.4 hours ago
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: May 5 in New York, NY
Actors Equity is holding Agent Access Auditions (AAAs).23 hours ago
- Rehearses May 2014; shoots mid-June 2014 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Monster in a House," a student film for NYU. Synopsis: "A husband and wife's broken relationship manifests itself into a monster that only their daughter can see and defeat in order to save the family."17 hours ago
- Performs May 5, 12, 19 & 26 in NYC (rehearsals are same day as performance).
- Auditions: Apr 28 in New York, NY
Casting Origin Theatre Company's annual reading series. Theater states: "Readings for Norwegian, Irish, and Finnish plays. Cross section of characters and ages to play multiple roles. Origin Theatre Company has been established for twelve years. We specialize in showcasing European contemporary plays. Origin is always excited to meet European actors."6 hours ago